Chapter 28

My Bodyguard is..... My Fiancee??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

 

 

After taking a quick shower, I made my way towards the mirror and let out a sigh as I stared at my reflection.

 

"Yoona...." I started after inhaling a huge amount of air."Listen.... I...just want you to know....that...I didn't really close my eyes when you were about to kiss me earlier."

 

I shook my head.

 

No. That's not so me.

 

"Okay.. Let's start once again." I mumbled to myself as I again turned to face the mirror."Don't flutter yourself, Yoona." I coolly started off."If you thought I also wanted to kiss you just because I closed my eyes, then you're wrong. Really wrong. It's just that....a dust suddenly went into my eyes that I-- Argh!!" I just groaned in frustration while pinching both of my cheeks which made my face looks kinda weird.

 

God! Why is this so hard?

 

I frowned.

 

Why am I even doing this in the first place?

 

Just let her think whatever she wants. As long as I know I didn't really want to kiss her and my conscience is clear, then everything's fine.

 

I just sat on the stool in front of the mirror and turned the hair dryer on. I was about to brush my hair when I suddenly heard a knock from the door.

 

"Ms. Jung, what are you doing? Can I come in?"

 

My eyes widened.

 

Oh my God! Speaking of the devil.

 

"I'm coming in." I heard Yoona said before the door slowly opened.

 

She stuck her head out, making a quick search inside of our room and flashed a wide smile soon as her gaze landed on me. She then fully stepped inside and gently closed the door after her.

 

I gulped as I looked at her from head to toe.

 

Just like me, she's still wrapped in her robe. Hair is in a little mess, not to mention still wet, which just made her look ier.

 

"Why did you run earlier?" she suddenly asked, breaking the unknown silence between us.

 

Damn!

 

Why does she still have to bring that up?

 

I'm already disregarding that incident.

 

"So what?" I asked with my raised eyebrow before looking back at my reflection on the mirror.

 

She chuckled."Because of your quick escape, Yuri also concluded that you're just acting earlier. You know, the 'My leg is cramping so badly that I could hardly move it' thing."

 

My eyes grew wide.

 

If only Yoona wasn't there, I would have smacked myself.

 

Really!

 

How could I have done so many foolish things in just a day?

 

Argh!

 

"It's okay." she smilingly mumbled and I almost jumped in surprise, seeing her already standing beside me.

 

"Y-Yah!" I softly exclaimed.

 

Secretly horrified at our sudden closure, I quickly stood up and walked towards the bed.

 

"I don't care with whatever you guys think." I coolly informed as I sat on the edge of my bed and glared at her.

 

"You...should care with what I think."

 

I raised my eyebrow."And why is that?"

 

She then slowly walked towards me."Because....." she softly said, sitting beside me."...you should know that I'm...." she leaned forward and stopped right beside of my ear."...very pleased with what you did."

 

I gulped."W-What?"

 

"I know you just did that because you don't want me to kiss Yuri...." she huskily whispered on my ear."...right?"

 

What is this again?

 

Why is she always doing this to me?

 

I told her a hundred times than I'm straight!

 

Stop seducing me, Im Yoona!

 

I don't swing that way.

 

I-I....really don't.

 

Slowly, she moved away from my ear and turned to face me.

 

She didn't say anything and just gazed at me with her loving eyes as if telling me how precious I am to her.

 

I nervously tugged on my sleeves.

 

I can hear the loud thumping of my heart against my chest and it's seriously making me crazy.

 

I don't know....I really don't know what I'm feeling right now...

 

"I....like you, Ms. Jung."

 

And here she is again, saying those words which never fail to left me speechless.

 

I just....I just don't know what to respond.

 

My heart and my mind are fighting once again.

 

Seriously! When will they coordinate?

 

"I like you." she softly repeated."I really do, Ms. Jung."

 

I gulped.

 

Aahh! This is crazy!

 

Somebody help me. Please...

 

Tiffany, Taeyeon or even Yuri....please knock on the door!

 

Now, I'm just hoping that she would just kiss me again so that I wouldn't have to respond.

 

And as if the angels on the heaven heard me, she gently cupped my face and pulled me into a kiss.

 

I closed my eyes.

 

Here it is again.

 

We're kissing.... again.

 

And the butterflies..... What the hell are they doing in my stomach again?

 

But....her lips...

 

Her soft lips....

 

Losing the last bit of my sanity, I wrapped my arms around her neck and started kissing back.

 

I can feel myself slowly falling backward as she completely moved right in front of me without even breaking the kiss.

 

Then my body softly bounced on the bed as my back finally hit the soft mattress.

 

God!

 

Yeah! I'm crazy but....

 

Her lips...is so warm...

 

Warm.

 

No. Hot.

 

I frowned.

 

Hot?

 

Yeah! Hot!!

 

Oh my God!

 

It's really hot!

 

"Aahh... Aahhh!!" I frighteningly exclaimed as I moved the hair dryer away from my face and turned it off.

 

I lifted my hand, attempting to touch my face but immediately back off as my fingertips unconsciously brushed on my cheeks and felt how hot it was.

 

"Oh my God! Hot! My face is so hot!"

 

Left with no choice, I just put both of my hands on my face and started cooling it off, ignoring its extreme hotness.

 

No.

 

Honestly, I just set my hair dryer on low that's why it's not that hot.

 

I'm just overreacting. But still....

 

It's hot.

 

My gaze then unconsciously landed at my reflection on the mirror after I finished cooling off my face.

 

With an obvious frown on my face, I looked around the room.

 

I bit my lip.

 

No Yoona?

 

No seducing?

 

No kiss?

 

No soft lips?

 

And...I'm not on my bed?

 

I'm still sitting on this stool right in front of the mirror with this freaking hair dryer!

 

Did I just....doze off?

 

My jaw slowly dropped as the realization hits me.

 

Oh my God! Did I just freaking daydream of Yoona and I kissing?

 

My eyes widened at my own accusation.

 

No! Why would I?

 

But....

 

The kiss...

 

Her lips..

 

My hand then moved on its own to touch my lips.

 

It felt so real.

 

So damn real.

 

"Ms. Jung..."

 

My eyes instantly bulged out after hearing that voice.

 

Oh my God! That's her!

 

That's Yoona!

 

I then looked at the door.

 

"Ms. Jung, what are you doing? Can I come in?"

 

My heart started racing.

 

That question.

 

That was what she asked me in my imagination, right?

 

No! I didn't imagine that!

 

"I'm coming in."

 

I shook my head.

 

This can't be happening!

 

Do I have that special kind of power like the main character on Final destination?

 

The door then slowly opened. Yoona stuck her head out, making a quick search inside of our room and flashed a wide smile soon as her gaze landed on me. She then fully stepped inside and gently closed the door after her.

 

Oh my God! That move!

 

I nervously looked at her from head to toe.

 

I gulped.

 

And... And... Her look.

 

Still in her robe. Hair in a little mess and wet but still look y...

 

It's exactly the same!

 

If it's really happening right now then.....

 

"What kind of face was that?" she asked, frowning."It seems like you've seen a ghost. Do I really look that horrible to you?" she again asked, looking offended.

 

I nervously cleared my throat.

 

At least that wasn't on my imagination.

 

"N-No." I answered as I tried hard composing myself.

 

I mentally sighed in relief when she just kept quiet and didn't ask the question that was on my daydream earlier.

 

Hoohh! I thought--

 

"Why did you run earlier?" she suddenly asked, making all of the hairs on my body stand up.

 

My God!

 

'So what?' was what I respond to her earlier.

 

If I....answer that to her now.....and keeps doing what I exactly did on that dream...

 

Then the kiss will surely--....

 

I bit my lip.

 

"S-So what?" I asked, trying hard to act cold but obviously failed because of my trembling body.

 

She chuckled."Because of your quick escape, Yuri also concluded that you're just acting earlier. You know, the 'My leg is cramping so badly that I could hardly move it' thing."

 

Damn! My imagination is happening so perfectly!

 

I kept quiet just like what I did on that weird dream.

 

You're already doing this. There's no turning back, Jessica.

 

In the corner of my eyes, I saw her slowly walking towards me.

 

"It's okay." she smilingly mumbled soon as she reached me and I just faked a surprise facial expression.

 

"Y-Yah!" I softly exclaimed as I quickly stood up and walked towards the bed.

 

I quietly inhaled.

 

This is it.

 

"I don't care with what--" I was about to enunciate my exact line when I suddenly got interrupted by a loud noise.

 

Looking back at my bodyguard, my eyes almost popped out on its socket, seeing her comfortably sitting on the stool where I was earlier while gracefully drying her hair.

 

No!!

 

That wasn't what you did in my imagination!

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter