Chapter 23

My Bodyguard is..... My Fiancee??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

 

 

 

 

Creases instantly formed on my forehead when my blanket that was covering my whole body same with my face got pulled and it only grew bigger as the rays of sunlight coming from my now fully opened window pierced through my tightly closed eyes.

 

I gritted my teeth.

 

"Yah!" I furiously exclaimed as I sat on my bed and directed a glare at the 'only' person I know to have that huge amount of courage or much more like thick face to do this kind of thing to me."Just who do you think you are to disturb my-- Aah. Where are you going?" my supposedly harsh question was then replaced by just a mere curious one, seeing her wearing her usual bodyguard uniform which she only wears when we're going out.

 

And with that kind of outfit, it only means that it's not just her who's out for some place but us.

 

Hmm.. But I don't remember telling her to prepare because we're going out today.

 

Where could we possibly go?

 

Is it because of...--

 

My eyes widened as the realization hits me.

 

Yuri.

 

And her freaking plan to have Yoona all by herself!

 

"Are we going to meet Yuri?" I asked, in hope that she will tag me along with her vacation trip with the actress.

 

Anyway, as if I'll let her go if they don't let me come with them.

 

Yoona is MY bodyguard.

 

I won't let her even if she request for a leave.

 

She shook her head which made my eyebrow raised. “The meeting with Yuri is on the afternoon. For now, we have to meet someone."

 

I frowned."Who?"

 

She smiled which I unexpectedly found brighter compared to the rays of sunlight earlier."Kai."

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

Oh! It's only Kai. I thought--

 

My eyes went wide.

 

"Kai?!"

 

"Yeah."

 

"W-Why?" I suspiciously asked.

 

Why is my bodyguard meeting with Kai?

 

It's not like they're dating, right? Not when that actor had just confessed to me and most likely not with Yoona!

 

"Because today is the day that you will tell him the truth."

 

My frown only gets deeper. “Excuse me?"

 

"You've promised me that you will reject him today!" she pointed out, slightly annoyed.

 

I just looked at her with my mouth hang agape.

 

What is she saying that I've promised? For all I remember it's just her who uttered that promise.

 

'Tomorrow...tell him the truth and reject him. That's an order...from your bodyguard.'

 

I tilted my head.

 

She didn't even say the word 'promise'.

 

She just told me to do that as if I'm her servant.

 

After a moment of incredulously staring at her, I finally let out a deep breath and tiredly plopped myself on my bed again.

 

"I still want to sleep." I mumbled, slowly closing my eyes.

 

But just when I was about to lose my consciousness, I felt a hand gripped my leg and before I could even react, a loud thud was made that seriously wakes all of my sleeping nerves.

 

Eyes shut closed.

 

Fist tightly clenched.

 

Wrinkles all over my forehead.

 

Eyebrows knitting into a thin line.

 

Seriously!

 

I'm in a complete fire!

 

"You!!!!!!" I furiously exclaimed, eyes burning with anger.

 

No one has ever done this to me before!

 

First, she disturbed my sleep and now this?!!

 

I was about to throw a lot of harsh words to her when a mischievous smile suddenly flashed on her face.

 

"Why Ms. Jung?  Are you going to fire me?" she smirked.

 

I looked at her in disbelief.

 

This...

 

This girl....

 

This one confident girl!!!!

 

I hate her!!

 

I really hate her!!

 

She just doesn’t know how much I want to crush her into pieces, to kill her and to kick her away from this house.

 

"You!!" I yelled in which she just respond with a raised eyebrow. I tugged on my sleeves."You!!--

 

I want you out of...my room. I-I will...change."

 

A victorious smile then appeared on her face as she walked towards the door, quickly obeying what I just said.

 

Damn you, Im Yoona!

 

She was already on the doorway when she suddenly turned back."Ah! Ms. Jung!"

 

I glared at her.

 

"Call Kai and inform him about this meeting, okay?"

 

I just ignored her and went to caress my pained .

 

"And oh, one more thing." she again spoke up.

 

Aahh!!

 

What does she still need?

 

Seriously! She is so annoying!

 

I again turned to glare at her.

 

She grinned. “Don’t just change. Take a shower first."

 

I gritted my teeth.

 

This girl!

 

Of course I'll take a shower!

 

"Don't take too long. I'll wait for you downstairs." she lastly said before completely closing the door.

 

I sighed in relief.

 

Aahh! Thanks God!

 

No more annoying bodyguard.

 

With that, I slowly stood up and walked towards the table beside my bed where my phone was.

 

'Goodmorning Kai. I'm sorry for leaving early yesterday. Are you busy? Let's meet up. I have something to say.'

 

I typed then quickly send.

 

I let out a deep breath.

 

This will surely be a long day.

 

 

 

------

 

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

 

"Let's go!"

 

Hearing that one of a kind voice, I quickly whipped my head to the direction of the girl I was expecting to see but was too surprised... or maybe shocked...Okay fine! mesmerized to find  a living human doll that I just used to see on the internet, smiling right in front of me.

 

God! What is this doll doing he--

 

I blinked my eyes.

 

No!

 

It's not a doll!

 

It's her!

 

It's Jessica!

 

But--

 

Why is she wearing a...

 

a gown?

 

"Yah! My useless bodyguard! I said let's go!"

 

I looked at her incredulously. “Let’s go?! With that kind of outfit you're wearing?"

 

She brought her gaze down at her gown and smiled. “Do I look like a princess?"

 

"Princess? Are you serious?" I snorted. “You look like a village idiot."

 

She then gave me that scandalized look."Yah!!! What did you say?!"

 

"I said you look like a village idiot."

 

And with that, she furiously made her way towards my direction, not caring even if she had stepped on her long long gown in the process and just aimed a fist on me though I was too lucky to avoid it.

 

"Why? I'm just telling the truth Ms. Jung! You badly needed to change that outfit of yours now if you don't want to see people oddly staring at you." she just kept quiet and so I continued. “You’re not going to a prom or even a party. Why do you have to dress like that?"

 

She let out a deep breath which really caught my attention. I just stared at her, anticipating to hear her answer.

 

"I...just want to look good on my last meeting with Kai." she shyly confessed.

 

I raised my eyebrow. “What?!"

 

She rolled her eyes. “Don’t pretend like you didn't hear it."

 

"Yah! I thought you're going to reject him?"

 

"Yes! But..."

 

"But?"

 

"I want to make this day memorable..."

 

I narrowed my eyes at her.

 

Does she really want to reject that actor?

 

"..a-atleast for him." she softly added, seeing the fierce look I'm giving her.

 

Or I'm just forcing her?

 

I sadly looked down.

 

Maybe it's the latter.

 

"You know Ms. Jung, you don't have to do this if you don't want to. I don't want you to feel like I'm forcing you be--"

 

"Because you're not." she continued, showing a small smile."You're really not. This is my decision and you have nothing to do with this."

 

I smiled."Glad to know that. Now, go back to your room and change."

 

"Aahh!! Not again."

 

 

----

 

 

After using all of my force by dragging my precious boss towards her room, I made my way down to the kitchen to fill my throat with some water.

 

I tiredly leaned my back on the counter and let out a deep breath.

 

Now I wonder how many hours will it take her to change this time.

 

With that incredible attitude of hers, I bet she's still wearing the same--

 

"Are you satisfied now?"

 

I almost drop the glass that I'm holding the moment I heard someone spoke.

 

I quickly lifted my head and a wide smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter