Chapter 22

My Bodyguard is..... My Fiancee??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

 

"Taeyeon was not just our maid anymore..... she's now my girlfriend."

 

I blankly stared at her.

 

She's what?

 

Taeyeon is Tiffany's what?

 

Girlfriend?

 

I pursed my lips into a thin line when the information I've just heard had finally registered in my mind.

 

A goofy smile then slowly crept up on my face before bursting into a fit of laughter, even falling from the couch in the process.

 

Eyes widened, Tiffany asked."Yah! What's wrong with you?!"

 

I clutched my stomach as I get back on the couch."She's what? Your girlfriend? Hahaha Nice try, Tiff!" I exclaimed in between laughter."That's funny. Really funny." I just mumbled while wiping the small amount of liquid on the corner of my eyes.

 

Finally moving on from that little joke, I looked up and was caught off guard, seeing the serious look on my best friend’s face and the sadness on the maid's-- I mean, Taeyeon's face.

 

The smile I had on my face awhile ago slowly dropped as the atmosphere gets a little awkward.

 

"Jessi... I'm serious." I heard Tiffany softly yet clearly said.

 

I gulped."You mean... You..." I trailed off, glancing at the girl beside her."and that girl...are in a relationship?"

 

A nod.

 

"As lovers?" I again asked, still can't believe that I would be asking such question to my ever so girly bestfriend.

 

Another nod.

 

Just enough to transform my beautiful eyes into an owl's one.

 

Is this for real?

 

My bestfriend...is having a relationship with a girl? And at the same their maid?

 

But--

 

I don't understand.

 

Why?

 

I tried opening my mouth to response but nothing came out. I guess I'm still-- Argh! I don't know!

 

Tiffany, why?!

 

Why did you let yourself fall in love with that kind of...person?!!

 

Aren't you thinking of what will be your future with her?

 

Hmm.. Maybe you're under a spell.

 

Right!

 

That girl! That girl is a witch!

 

I then shot my bestfriend's so-called girlfriend a glance which later turned into a stare after noticing the girl's attractive features.

 

Uhh.. Taeyeon is pretty!

 

She's like a doll. Just like Yoona but a smaller version. But then again, my bodyguard is cuter than her.

 

I scrunched my eyebrows.

 

Yah! Why am I even thinking of that devil?!

 

Tsk! I still can't forget what happened earlier at the park. Just when I thought everything's fine, she suddenly teased me by buying a color green ice cream, addressing it as a cucumber flavored. Of course, being the number one cucumber's hater, I got scared but then she told me I'm really an idiot for believing that there's such ice cream with a cucumber flavor.

 

I clenched my fist.

 

That girl!

 

Anyways, back to this Taeyeon.

 

Well, she's really pretty. Now I know why Tiffany fell for her. It's definitely not because she's witch.

 

"Do you like my girlfriend, Jessi?"

 

I snapped out from my trance after hearing Tiffany's voice. I quizzically looked at her and was a bit taken aback when she glared at me.

 

"What?" I innocently asked.

 

"Do you like my girlfriend?"

 

My eyes widened."What?!!"

 

"You stared at her for God knows how long!" she accused with her voice slightly raised, totally pissed just by thinking that I'm drooling over her girlfriend.

 

"My God, Tiffany! I'm not like you!" I defended but quickly went to clasp my hands on my mouth after realizing what I've just blurted out."I-I didn't mean--"

 

"It's okay." she interfered, now with a smile."Just hearing that you don't like her is a big relief."

 

I made a disgusted face.

 

My God! When did she become so cheesy?

 

"Really, Tiffany? Are you serious with this? I mean... What will your father say once he found out about this? You know, you can't keep things forever. Time will--"

 

"Actually, my Dad set us up."

 

My jaws hang agape."What? What did you just say?"

 

"You know that my Dad likes Taeyeon. So it's not that hard to believe." she reasoned.

 

"But--Argh! Whatever!" I exclaimed, completely stressed out by....everything."Tiffany Hwang, do you really think I would still accept you as my friend after this....this disgusting confession?" I exasperatedly asked.

 

She smirked."Of course! Why wouldn't you? I bet even if I told you I'd kill someone you'll still accept me, right?"

 

I sighed.

 

Argh! That's true!

 

"Whatever. Anyways, do you really love her? I mean, are you sure about this?"

 

She eagerly nodded.

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

"Hey! How about you? Do you love my bestfriend?" I sharply asked as I turned to look at Taeyeon.

 

"O-Of course!"

 

"Okay! You may now kiss the bride." I tilted my head in confusion."But you're both brides. So who will initiate the kiss? Oh whatever! Just kiss each other." I said which was obviously meant as a joke, so my eyes bulged out from its socket after seeing Tiffany pulled Taeyeon's collar and then there, they shared a very passionate kiss... INFRONT OF ME!

 

Face flushed from what I'm seeing, I took the nearest pillow and quickly threw it on them."Yah! You dirty girls! How dare you 'did' that in front of me?!" I furiously yelled.

 

They laughed.

 

"You asked for it."

 

"That was just a joke, Tiffany Hwang!"

 

She chuckled."Why are you so sensitive, Jessi? You know, you should try kissing your pretty bodyguard. I bet her lips taste sweet just like my Tae-tae. You should try something new, Jessi. I swear, kissing girls is much more fun than kissing guys."

 

My eyes widened."Yahh!!! Y-You're so... You're so dirty, Tiffany Hwang!" I bursted out.

 

"Oh well, Why would you even try something new when you already have the very very hot Kai." she sarcastically said, narrowing her eyes.

 

I frowned."How did you know about it?"

 

"Does it matter? You, hiding it to me is what I'm trying to point out."

 

I sighed."Tiff, there's no point of telling it to you. Kai and I...are just friends."

 

She rolled her eyes."But you guys are going there."

 

"No." I firmly denied."The truth is..." I trailed off as she slightly raised her eyebrows."I-I don't think I can accept his feelings."

 

Just when I thought she will be surprise, she suddenly let out a jovial laugh.

 

I glared at her."What is funny, Hwang?"

 

"So you're telling me you'll be playing hard to get?" she asked in between laughter."You're really something, Jessi."

 

"I'm not! What I mean is I can't accept his feelings because I don't think I like him anymore! Do you get that, Hwang?!"

 

She stared at me in disbelief."Are you sure? As in...you will reject him?"

 

I pursed my lips.

 

Right! Am I sure? Should I really reject him?

 

 

'Tomorrow...tell him the truth and reject him. That's an order....from your bodyguard.'

 

I smiled.

 

That idiot! How dare her dictate me what to do?!

 

I nodded."Yeah. Actually, I'm more than sure."

 

"Really? You know what, it's like winning a hundred million in a lottery but then you've just decided not to claim it since you're very much satisfied with the enough wealth you're currently experiencing. And yes! I'm talking about Kai with the hundred million and Yoona with the enough wealth." she stated, propping her chin on her hand.

 

My eyes widened."What the hell are you saying?!"

 

"I'm just saying that 'MAYBE' you're starting to like your pretty bodyguard that's why you find it so hard to reciprocate your dream guy's feelings."

 

."Yoona has nothing to do with this!" I firmly said.

 

She scrunched her eyebrows."Okay fine! No need to be so defensive, okay? I'm just saying that 'maybe'. Well, anyways...since I can't see any more reason for me to stay here, we'll now go."

 

I flashed a smile."Oh God! Thank you! That's what I've been waiting to hear."

 

She rolled her eyes."Ugh! You seriously can't wait to have some lovey dovey moments with your bodyguard, right?"

 

Completely annoyed, I stood up from my seat and walked towards them, playfully pulling her up from the couch.

 

She laughed."Yah! Yah! We'll leave. No need to drag me out. That will just make you look more like an evil." she mocked before tilting her head to face Taeyeon."Let's go now, Tae-tae."

 

I just looked at them as they stood up from my precious couch and lovingly held each other's hands which just thrilled me even more.

 

"Bye now, Jessi. Thank you for being so hospitable. I really really love you! You're really--"

 

"Whatever, Tiff." I just said as to stop my bestfriend's useless tongue from talking. When it worked, I slightly shifted my body to face Taeyeon and gently placed my hand on her shoulder."Hey! It may not be very obvious but I really really love Tiffany. If you dare to make her cry, I promised to beat the living daylights out of you."

 

"You know what, I would've cried if only you don't have your dirty hand on my girlfriend's shoulder." Tiffany bitterly commented as she removed my hand on her private property's shoulder.

 

I smilingly shook my head."I'm really amazed with this new side of you, Tiff. Seriously!"

 

"Should I be happy? Anyways, I know you still want me to stay here but I'm sorry we can't. We still have to do some things which is more important but that doesn't include the erted thought that's currently running--"

 

"Just leave, okay?"

 

She laughed."Yeah. Yeah. Bye, Jessi."

 

She pulled me into a hug while Taeyeon just slightly bowed her head before turning their backs at me, heading to the front door but before they could fully disappear from my sight, I decided to play around for the last time.

 

"Hey Taeyeon!" I yelled which caught their attention. I smirked."I like you!"

 

I restrained myself from bursting into laughter after seeing Tiffany's wide eyes and Taeyeon's heated cheeks.

 

Seriously! This couple is so adorable!

 

"I'm just kidding! No need to kill me, Tiff! I love you!"

 

 

----

 

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

A smile instantly crept o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter