Chapter 19

My Bodyguard is..... My Fiancee??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TIFFANY'S POV:

 

 

With their raging eyes, my greatest father and fiancée take the seat in front of us. And in return, I just kept my firm gaze at them, letting them know that whatever they'll say won't stop me from .going with Taeyeon.

 

Tch!

 

Even if they look at me with those sparkling with anger eyes the whole day, I will never ever be intimidated.

 

I know this will happen and so, I fully prepared myself for this.

 

I then tilted my head sidewards only to see a trembling Taeyeon.

 

I bit my lower lip.

 

But my Tae-tae....

 

S-She's not yet ready for this.

 

I know. I know how grateful she is to my father and being caught running away with me would surely caused so much pain and worries in her heart.....

 

-that she might just give up and surrender me to Siwon once again.

 

I tugged on my sleeves.

 

No! Taeyeon.. Please.. Don't.

 

Please...even just this time, try to fight for me, Tae-tae.

 

I then held her hand and gently squeezed it, assuring her that everything will be fine.

 

"Where were you planning to go?"

 

A powerful baritone voice came from my father made me looked back or more like glared at them again.

 

I gritted my teeth.

 

Dad, did you know that you're the most useless father of all?

 

I really hate you!

 

I'm such an unfortunate person to have a father like you!

 

Just then, my eyes widened when Taeyeon suddenly stood up from her seat and quickly bended her body to show a 90 degrees bow.

 

Tae-tae... What are you planning to do?

 

Don't tell me...--

 

"Mr. Hwang, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I'm really grateful to all of the kindness you've shown to me and my family and I know I shouldn't have done things that will make you mad like this."

 

"Tae-tae!" I croaked out before bringing my head down.

 

I felt a lone tear rolled down on my cheek as I bit my bottom lip.

 

This..

 

This is what I'm saying.

 

Taeyeon... She'll never fight for me.

 

Never.

 

"But I love your daughter." I heard her continued with her body still bended.

 

I shot my head up, looking at her in disbelief.

 

"I really love Tiffany and I'll never leave her even if you say so. Call me a thankless wretch or whatsoever but I would still drag your precious daughter with me."

 

A smile can't help but to form on my lips.

 

Taeyeon.

 

I really want to hug her right now!

 

I then turned to look at my top two most hated guy and frowned, seeing Siwon's amused smile and it just gotten even deeper when my father suddenly laugh.

 

Taeyeon, who's also surprised at the sudden laugh as a response to her speech, stands straight to shot them a weird look.

 

What's with these two?

 

Does having a relationship with the same gender as you was that really weird that they have gone crazy?

 

"Why am I hearing things such as dragging my precious daughter away from me?" my father asked in between his laughter.

 

Baffled, we just remain staring at the two guys who were now smiling from ear to ear right in front of us.

 

Hearing silence as a response, my father continued."You don't need to go that far with your things packed just like those." he paused, pointing at our luggage."You can just stay here for the meantime before you two get married and start living together."

 

 

My eyes and so was Taeyeon's widened in surprise?shock?amazement?happiness? I don't know.

 

"The marriage with Siwon was just a set-up." he said before turning to look at the guy beside him, signaling him with something I don't know.

 

Siwon, getting the hint, suddenly stood up from his seat and bowed."Hello Ms. Tiffany Hwang and Kim Taeyeon. If you don't mind, can I truly introduce myself to you?" he smilingly asked and when I slowly nodded, he continued."I'm Choi Siwon, the current CEO of the Choi's company, is now a married man, happily living with my ever so gorgeous wife, Choi Sooyoung and my two years old son, Choi Minho."

 

"Now I think it was clear why I chose Siwon as your fake fiancée. It's clearly because he's not interested to your beauty." my father said to no one but me.

 

Knowing that Taeyeon's tongue was still nowhere to be found, I bolted up from my seat and rushed towards my father, giving him a hug.

 

It's been awhile.

 

It felt new.

 

Hugging him like this.... just feels so right.

 

Tears start flowing onto my cheeks as I tight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter