Trending

The Heir's Love Story

It was already midnight, Jong-In and Seohyun were already in their deep slumber on the glass table. Subconsciously, Jong-In moved closer to Seohyun that thier faces were almost an inch apart from each other.


Meanwhile, Butler Kang was waiting for the young master's order if he will prepare a car for the young lady to send her home or prepare a guest room for the young lady so he can instruct the female helpers to do it. He waited for a few more minutes, as he looked at the huge wall clock hung in one of the tall walls of the mansion - it says 1:15am. The head butler decided to check his young master's room.

 

The old butler checked the living area, the mini dining area, the walk-in closet, the young master's main bedroom, and the study area where finally found the two who already dozed off.

He was surprised by the scene that welcomed him - the two were sleeping their heads of together on the same glass table very near to each other.

"Youn-" he attempt to woke his young master, but as a clever idea randomly popped out of his mind he quickly went out of the room without making any sound .

"Get the D9 DSLR, quick!" he instructed a junior butler.

And the junior butler handed him the said camera like a ninja.

He then sneakily went inside the young master's room again, not making a single sound that can disturb the two while adjusting the camera's features like a professional photographer. As he entered the study area, he quickly captured several photographs of the two sleeping near to each other.

'This is the best move I did in order to move these youngster's wedding earlier.' the clever butler gave himself appraisal as he walked down triumphantly on the mansion's main staircase.


Seohyun felt warm air brushing her cheek and opened her eyes. She was surprised that the smallest amount of drowsiness left her head in an instant when she saw Jong-In's sleeping face inch away from her.

'Omo, I slept here.' she thought as she quickly stood up.

She saw the time as she walked out from the study area into the living room of his 'executive suite.' It was 5:43am - literally 'too early' to go home and to go to school since it was midterms and their first exam was scheduled at exactly 10:30am that day. She then went back to the study area and decided to clean her things up.

As she was putting her things inside her bag, she noticed the way Jong-In was sleeping. He looks so manly but he looks like a child at the same time. She noticed how uniquely his facial features were – he does not look like a typical handsome Korean guy, he does not really look like Korean. His gaze were sharp when he is awake but when he is in dreamland he looks like an innocent child.

‘Jong-In-ah, you look adorable that way.’ She thought as her lips forms a small upward curve.


Several minutes later, Jong-In was awoken. He was all alone in his study area and heard the sound of his home theater. He thought as he stood up ‘Joo Hyun-ssi must be watching television.’

As he reached the living area of his bed room he saw Seohyun watching a cartoon show intently - a fight scene from a Keroro episode. He then decided to secretly watch her from a short distance.

 

He was able to see how she immitates some of Keroro's famous lines and mimics few of Tamama's acts. He thought she was childishly cute.

When the Keroro episode was almost done, she too sang along with the ending theme.

'Kero-kero-kero-kero, nanananana-nanananana.' she started to sing along.

 

He was not able to hold himself any longer and let out a chuckle.

Seohyun heard him and looked at him behind her back.

‘Is he watching me all this time?’ she contemplated for a second and suddenly felt embarrassed.

“You’re watching that?” he asked.

“N-neh.” She shyly responded.

“Seems like you’re into Keroro a lot.” He concluded as he walks towards her direction.

“Keroro is my favorite.” She shyly admitted.

“Good to hear that, I thought you were too hard working for such kind of things.” He sat down beside her.

“I’m still human you know.” She moved an inch to make a small distance between them.

“Will you repeat that?” he asked

“Repeat what?’

“The Kero-kero-kero-kero part.” He started to .

‘I'm so right; he's been watching me all along.’ Her embarrassment has completely engulfed her. She wanted to hide herself that if she were a turtle she would probably go inside to her shell.

“What’s the problem? I’ve seen you singing along just a minute ago.” He started giggling. ”You were like: Kero-kero-kero-kero nanananana-nananana.” He imitated the way she sang along to the cartoon theme as he continued teasing the latter.

She let out a heavy breath from her nose; she was really annoyed by his teasing.  She thought that he was having so much fun with it.

His smile slowly faded as he saw her embarrassment turned into annoyance.

“Uhh, mianhe Joo Hyun-ssi.”he immediately apologized.

But she pouted even more making him exert more effort on pleasing her. “Mianhe.” He repeated as he reached her hand and squeezed it.

“I hate new people teasing me.” she suddenly broke out.

He discovered a fact: Joo Hyun only opens her heart to those who are really close and dear to her. He has seen her becoming childish watching her favorite Keroro show, which few people around her might know. He was taken aback by her last statement, but something inside him wanted to know her more, more than a partner in every laboratory experiment, a lot like a close person whom she can open herself comfortable.

“Let’s go down for breakfast?” he asked.

Then the two of them got out of the room and went down to have breakfast together.

Hours later, they went to school together.


People were looking at them intently as they pass by together.

“So the news is true? They are really living-in together.” A noisy student blurted out into a group of students who were also passing by the hallway.

Seohyun heard it clearly as they other students were also talking about the same topic.

She felt very uncomfortable about it and sprint walk straight into their classroom as Jong-In follows her.

“Omo, goodness you’re here!” Sooyoung sighed in relief.

Yoona and Yuri tugged the youngest with them as the tanned girl showed a set of pictures of the maknae and Jong-In sleeping together on her Samsung Tablet.

“Hyun, is this true? Can you tell us the real story behind this?” the tanned girl asked her in a concerned tone.

The set of pictures was entitled: Kim Jong-In already living together with his wife-to-be Seo Joo Hyun.