The Heir's 19th Birthday Part 5

The Heir's Love Story

Even though the heiress briefly halted because of the scene she was left with no choice but to brave up herself for her best friend.

"I know you want to cry now Jong-In, but there's no time to waste. Come on!" she took the hand of the latter and led him to continue their way to the CCTV area. "It's better to stop the person who did this to your wife Jong-In...better than what Wu Fan-oppa just did."

Seeing the heir being hurt like that, she also wanted to curse the two. She took her own feelings for granted knowing that she has no chance to receive love from the heir. But then again, it will be immature for her to become subjective. After all, it was her own choice to protect Jong-In, and protecting the heir means she also has to protect the people who are important for him and it only happens that milady Joo Hyun is the most important person for him.

A bitter fate she gladly accepted for the first person she sincerely loved.

 

Conversely, Wu Fan dragged Joo Hyun away from the lounge; he led her as far as he could enough for them not to sense a single person from the crowd of guests in the mansion's main lounge.

Not even those who are close to them.

As they were walking their way to nowhere inside the mansion, that was the time when Joo Hyun had the chance to breakdown, and let the bitterness inside her heart out.

"I-I'm not an adulteress..." tears started to slowly gush outside her beautiful dark orbs, "I'm not an adulteress Wu Fan-oppa."

Eventually her tears were of already comparable to a stream.

The mysterious gentleman then halted, and wiped those food stains on her face and her tears for her. "I know that Joo Hyun. I'm sorry."

'I'm sorry.' he was also feeling apologetic towards her. Not because he literally did something bad to her, but because he sincerely loves her. He wanted to embrace her, but with all the mockery that the latter receive just now because of the misconception being with him all he could do was to squeeze the latter's hand - the most appropriate kind of gesture of comfort he could give her. The only appropriate way he could comfort her.

"Don't worry Joo Hyun, I'm sure even if every one of them turns their back on you Jong-In won't"

'Even if every one of them turns their back on you, I won't. Never.' his words and his thoughts were contradicting again.

 

----------

People inside the mansion's main lounge were still hyped in temperature. They haven't gotten over and they even felt a lot more astonished because of the mysterious gentleman's reckless actions. And because of what he just did, they had more reason to believe that the Joo Hyun and Wu Fan's affair is true.

Her friends, as well as Chanyeol, and Tiffany tried to calm the crowd. But the ruckus even went worst when Mr. and Mrs. Seo as well as the old lord Wu began to collapse on their seats all at the same time.

"H-help us!" the old master faintly pleaded, but was still enough to be heard by everyone, as he was also holding on his irking stomach. The poison was already taking effect to them.

"Kim Harabeoji!" Chanyeol screeched as he saw his grandfather's situation and immediately rushed to help him from a short distant table where he and the young milady's friends were sitted.

Soon as the animated gentleman ran to the old master, Yoona, Sooyoung, Yuri and the fashion designer Tiffany also ran to the old master and the milady's parents' side for help.

"Butler Kang! Help!" the fashion designer hysterically pleaded as he helped the old master and the old lord to get hold of them at the same time.

Lord Wu, like Mr. and Mrs. Seo were already unconscious, while the old master kept vomitting viscious gray to silvery tinge saliva.

"M-mercury..." Sooyoung initially perceived as she looked intently to Mr.and Mrs. Seo's vicious saliva that they've just vomited and from their skin and lips appear - pale to grayish skin, and lips eventually turning blue.

"Shoot Soo, we better bring them in the hospital right now or else they're going to die!" Yoona screeched all nervy as she held on to Mrs. Seo for support.

"W-will I call Joo Hyun now?" Yuri asked with her lips shaky.

"No time Yul...come on let's go every one of us!" Yoona  stood up as calm as she could on behalf of them, a medical individual isn't unlike any other commoner that despite of emergency they still needed to keep calm. She also knew for the fact that the situation will just get worsen and just a waste of time if Joo Hyun would know her parents' situation at that very moment.

'I'm so sorry Hyun, I'm such a coward just now for not standing up for you. At least, as your best friend, let me make up to you with this one. I promise uncle and auntie Seo will be saved.'

Head Butler Kang together with the junior butlers Baekhyun and Kyungsoo finally came and helped them. He called for the four young butlers from London but Senior Butler Joon Myun and the youngest junior butler Sehun was nowhere to be found but despite that fact, it wasn't the right time to complain.

BANG!

A gunshot from a distance was heard, and suddenly a tall man with a well-built body wearing an all-black sniper suit fell from the right light system of the mansion's main lounge.

People started to become more hysterical as every one of them wanted to go out from that very event hall and stampede started.

"Let's go, let's be quick!" the doe-eyed girl led her clique, the animated gentleman and the butlers to escape the main hall before guests blocks their way.

"Kyungsoo-ah, call the mansion's medics now!" old butler Kang hysterically commanded the young junior butler.

And the young round-eyed butler did what was instructed him to do as they made their way outside of the main hall to the mansion's official clinical pavilion for them to give the elders who were poisoned an initial medication and eventually brought them to Seoul National university Hospital.

 

------------

‘’Open the door! Hey! Open the door! Shoot this one! Open the door!’’ the heiress was already banging the door of the CCTV area where the control of all the visual system of the mansion especially the mansions’ lounges where located, and undoubtedly the omen that brought all the scandals of the party was there as they found the Kim mansion’s civilian sages guarding the area all unconscious and some were even dead.

‘’Soo Jung I never thought that this is going to be like this!’’ Jong-In beckoned the latter to step aside as he broke the fire extinguisher emergency box near the room, and got the emergency axe inside the fire emergency box and tried to break the lock of the room.

‘’Shoot! I never thought that i have no choice but this.’’ He cursed due to his failed attempt of breaking the CCTV area’s door’s lock. He then opened a secret socket that was secretly embedded in the hole of the wall near the entrance of the CTV area and used his thumb print as the passcode to open the said area’s door. ‘’Promise me to keep it as a secret Soo Jung, okay? Only heirs of this family knows this!’’

Every single room in the Kim’s mansion could be accessed by the sole heir of the Kim family with the use of their thumb print identification, it is every single sole heir’s secret passed from generation to generation in order to protect the hidden wealth of the Kim family. Yes, they’re already the most affluent family in Asia; yet, it’s just half of all they got. No wonder that people in the world would long to become a part of their affluent blood line.

‘’I know right! My Harabeoji programmed that for your family idiot!’’ she sarcastically responded, ‘’Let’s just go in!’’ she hissed aggravated,

Then the two of soundlessly entered the CCTV area, as they carefully search for the mastermind of the entire rumpus that was happening in the mansion’s main lounge. But once they got into the area’s atrium control area where all the audio and visual machineries of the lounge as well as the whole mansion, they found no one but the two newly killed civil sages in one of the dark areas of the said room.

The heir and the heiress were gravely horrified with the massive killings that happened unnoticed.

The heiress noticed that all the murdered civil sages were having extremely pale grayish-blue skin, and bluish lips and the last two civil sages that were murdered have neck scratch in their jugular vein (the large prominent vein in a human’s neck), ‘Grayish-blue skin, bluish lips, needle infusion in their jugular vein? Bluish? MERCURY!’ she analyzed every single detail of the fresh corpses; possible reason of death.

‘’The culprit has been using Mercury, Jong-In.’’ she then, held on to one of the civil sages’ corpse and felt the temperature of their skin has remaining warmth, ‘’…probably the suspect behind all of these is still around, be careful.’’ She forewarned the latter as she gathers all her courage inside her, after all, nothing good will happen to them if she’s going to let horror inside her.

The heir then, held the latter’s arm and pulled her to stand near him. ‘No matter what, you stick with me…Soo Jung, at least let’s just get out of here if we cannot find the culprit or culprits that did all of these.’’

‘’Definitely, we should find the whoever did this crime Jong-In, definitely, we cannot escape this or else they’ll just do things far more worse things not just to the two of you, but also to those people who are close to you.’’ Soo Jung retrieved her arm from the latter as she was the one more motivated to search for the culprit between the both of them.

Then suddenly they saw a shadow of a man who swiftly was sneakily creeping from the dark opposite side of the room.

Slowly, as sneaky as she could that it was only her pulse which makes a sound. The heir tried to stop her, but she was too bold that she retracted herself from the latter who was scared for her.

Soon as, she had the chance to grab the man she was sneakily chasing she then immediately dodged into him and tightly locked the man’s neck to her arm as she rides in his back.

She screeched from the merely lit part of the room, ‘’Jong-In! It’s him!’’ then she briefly identify the man she caught and got completely thrown when she found out the person she caught.

‘’Y-Y-Yi Xing?’’ she stuttered, as the latter had the chance to grip on her waist using his arm, throw her on the floor, and invert their situation.

‘’Really? You caught me heiress?’’ he scornfully hissed to her ear, as he gripped on her neck tight that the latter almost could breathe.

The heir eventually recognized the mysterious man behind the entire rumpus and got surprised with his identity, ‘’Yi Xing? Y-you did this entire plan?’’ he then briefly beamed to the heiress, and beckoned the serene looking gentleman to let the latter withdraw from his grip, ‘’Hey, I know you are in love with my wife, and Soo Jung is out of this issue, if you’re doing these things because of your jealousy, don’t involve an innocent person here…we can talk about it, and I can fight you as a man if it cannot be helped!’’

‘’Are you really that naïve that you are thinking that I’m all doing this because of your wife, Kim Jong-In! Seriously, you’re the stupidest thing I’ve ever encountered!’’ the serene-looking gentleman ridiculed the latter, as he tightened his grip onto the heiress’ neck even more. ‘’Of course not, it’s your entire fault that you’ve become your family’s Sole Heir, and it’s my mission to make you disappear.’’

‘’I don’t really care who you are, but will you please let go of Soo Jung?’’ Jong-In asked rather in a commanding tone that just made the serene looking gentleman more aggravated towards him.

The heiress was trying her best to retract herself from the latter who was already chocking her to death, but his grip was just getting even stronger and stronger the more that she tries to escape him, ‘’H-hey! Idiot! If you’re going to kill me, don’t you know how much you’re going to pay for this?’’

‘’I know, and I’m not letting myself to get caught heiress Jung!’’ he choked her even more as he got a mercury containing syringe from his pocket and positioned it near her jugular vein on the neck, and fiercely forewarned the heir, ‘’One wrong move Kim Jong-In, this best friend of yours is going to be the next Asia’s headline found dead in here.’’

‘’Don’t you dare Zhang Yi Xing! You may kill the both of us here but I’m sure you’ll not be able to escape my entire premise alive!’’ he tried to fright their opponent as he advanced a step near them, he then beamed to the heiress briefly as he beckoned her to do a way to withdraw herself form the serene-looking gentleman as he was about to attack him.

The heiress then beamed back at him as a signal that she fully understood what the heir meant with his brief gaze to her, and fearlessly elbowed the serene looking gentleman with all her strength that was left inside her system as the heir literally jumped off to dodge the serene looking gentleman. But before she could fully withdraw herself from him, Yi Xing was able to wound the latter’s neck with the mercury syringe, and was able to infuse a small amount of mercury to her,

 

‘’Shhhh!!!!!!!!!!!’’ she cursed in pain as she held onto her neck when she finally withdraw herself from the serene looking gentleman. As she forewarned the heir, ‘’…be careful Jong-In!’’

Now, the heir and the serene-looking gentleman started to dodge one another, as Jong-in tried steal the syringe from Yi Xing’s grip so they could brawl equally, the moment he got the chance to get him down on the floor, he pinned the latter and endlessly poke the latter’s hand until he lost his grip on the syringe then began to constantly smack the latter’s face with his bare hands.

The heiress tried to help him, but she was already feeling the effect of the infused mercury inside her system, that all she could do was to creep near them and got the syringe away from Yi Xing, then eventually her vision got blurred and for the last time she forewarned her best friend as she saw another shadow of a tall person standing behind his back, ‘’Jong….careful.’’

All went blank for her.

 

As the heir felt his victory towards the serene looking gentleman, he suddenly felt a sudden stern and powerful kick on his lower back that caused him to literally roll over the floor in pain.

It wasn’t just an ordinary pain for him since he has already a damaged lower back.

He ran wild as all he could feel was all pain, he could only hear faint sounds from all over him but he couldn’t move a muscle properly.

Then he felt a sudden pain in his neck, as if something stung and another liquid passed inside his blood vessels.

He eventually felt weak, as all things in front of him inside that very rooms turned blurry.

 

BANG!

BANG!

And for the last time, he heard two gunshots from the background in which he could only merely hear as he faintly saw another two men wearing seemingly sleek black attire from the back of the young man who just kicked him.

 

-------------

BANG!

BANG!

 

Joo Hyun and Wu Fan heard two gunshots from the opposite end of the mansion. She was not even finished crying when they heard those gunshots but her tears were automatically halted from gushing as they heard the treacherous gun sound.

The young milady instantly felt that something was wrong to her other half, as she summoned his name uproariously, ‘’Jong-In!’’

She then started running towards the direction to where the sound came from; that Wu Fan could only do was to follow her. ‘’Let’s us go together Joo Hyun!’’

She could not even utter a respond to the latter because her mind could not process anything but the gunshot sound and kept running and running until they came to the same floor of the CCTV area from where the gunshot sound came from.

Unconscious and lifeless bodies of the Kim mansion’s civil sages assigned in that area welcomed them, that both of them were gravely enthralled and horrified by the scene.

Before they could enter the CCTV area, they heard another set of gunshots for the second time.

BANG!

BANG!

 

The moment they entered the said area, they found two young men lying on the floor, and a witty looking sniper still pointing the gun he just used to shot the two.

‘’W-Who are you?’’ the young milady faintly asked all enthralled and fearful from the situation.

‘’I’m Samsung Sniper Kyuhyun, please follow me for we have to escape right away, these fellows right here, are those people who sabotaged the Sole Heir’s party.’’ He briefly kicked the taller young man he just shot who was lying on the floor, still bleeding but was seemingly lifeless already.

‘’I-I remember him…that’s the person who tried to kill me in London!’’ Joo Hyun immediately recognized the fierce looking young bloke despite the fact that his face was drenched in his crimson blood. Then she looked at the other person which the sniper shot for the stature was very familiar for her, she then braced herself and went near to the shorter young man who was still faintly breathing at that very moment unlike the fierce looking young bloke. ‘’Z-zhang Yi Xing….’’ 

She faintly uttered the latter’s name as her eyes widened in disbelief.

She couldn’t believe seeing the serene looking gentleman at that very moment. For all she knew that the serene looking gentleman was her savior.

Even Wu Fan couldn’t believe himself to see his adopted brother miserably lying on the floor drenched in his own blood. Lay, thats why I want you to stop all these earlier.

He was also feeling miserable for his brother, but still, he couldn’t put himself to take his side since Yi Xing was doing wrong.

‘’Please Joo Hyun, listen to this sniper gentleman that we should go.’’ He then went to the young milady’s side and carried the serene-looking gentleman in his arms. ‘’I told you, you must be careful with him.’’

‘’Y-you know him oppa?’’

‘’Let me explain it to you properly later.’’

 

Sniper Kyuhyun purposely coughed to get the mysterious gentleman and the young milady’s attention as he pulled the milady’s arm beckoning them that they must go out in that place as fast as they could , ‘’Let us get out of here before the bomb that this young man planted explodes in a minute.’’

‘’But Jong-In! My husband!’’ Joo Hyun once again became hysterical remembering that her husband was still around and that they must find them first and brought him along with them before they escape the mansion. ''I need to find him! I need to find him, I need to find my HUSBAND! i can't just leave him alone in here!'' she stubbornly protested as she attemps to retract from the sniper's tight grip.

‘’I’m sorry Milady.’’ The sniper then briefly gave the young milady a nape chop enough for her to fall unconscious as he carried him. Then he beamed to the mysterious gentleman, ‘’I hope you understand the whole situation. Let’s go.’’

 

 

They then made their way out as fast as they could as the mansion’s center lounge exploded right in front of their eyes the moment they first step their feet from the outdoor of the Kim family’s affluent mansion.

BOOM!

Within just a snap, the great grandiose center hall was burnt into ashes.

 

Wu Fan and sniper Kyuhyun were still sprinting their way to the vast area of the mansion’s garden, when the sniper spoke, ‘’I don’t know your relationship with that Zhang Yi Xing, but please let me kill that person before anyone could get hurt again.’’

‘’No, please, spare him...just for this time. I swear, he’s just doing it because of the old Lord’s purpose.’’ He pleaded for his miserable adopted brother. As he thought, 'It's all my old grandfather's orders.' 

The sniper then pointed the gun he was using to his forehead, ‘’…so you’re also up to the Sole Heir? I think our heiress Soo Jung has mistaken befriending you.’’

The mysterious gentleman fearlessly held the gun pointed to his forehead at that very moment, ‘’I’m Soo Jung’s friend and I am the Sole Heir’s biological older brother Sniper Kyuhyun, rest assured I’m on the Sole Heir’s and your heiress’ side.’’  He then beckoned the latter to put down the gun. ‘’Entrust me with this Zhang Yi Xing.’’

‘’I understand Wu Fan. Just keep this one thing....’’

The mysterious gentleman furrowed his eyebrows as he perceived that the latter was pertaining into something very important. ‘’What?’’

‘’Agree to keep everything that happened and will happen today as a secret, after all, it’s for their safety and for your safety as well.’’

For a reason, he perceived that the sniper was loyal enough to the heiress, enough to entrust his younger brother Jong-In and heiress Soo Jung safety and whereabouts, though he does not know where exactly they were at that very moment, he asnwered ‘’I understand. Yes. I agree to you.’’

From that very fateful moment, the husband-and-wife’s life and the life of the people surrounding them was surely gravely altered.

 

A/N: Sorry for this bloodshed chapter. Please patiently wait for the next chapter. Sorry for the late update as well.