The Heir's 19th Birthday Part 1

The Heir's Love Story

"Grand Master Kim and Lord Wu have arrived. Let us bow to our great masters" Head Butler Ho Dong declared to the household workers as they welcomed the old masters so early in the morning.

"It's been years since I've been here Grand Master Kim." the old lord expressed as he briefly view the enormous interiors of the Kim family’s mansion.

"Well I'm glad you've accepted my invitation for my grandson's nineteenth's birthday Wu." the old master expressed his gratitude to the latter as they made their way in the grandiose main lobby of the mansion. "By the way, I congratulate you for raising such good grandson Wu Fan; I see that he turned out to become a great mentor to the new milady Kim."

"Milady Kim." the old lord uttered the name remember the former Milady Kim who married the former Sole Heir, Yunho. "Ah, I see...Thank you for that, that's why I'm really proud of that grandson of mine Kim."

'Our grandson.' the old lord thought.

"Well, I see my Yunho's mature side in him and Yunho's childish side to my younger grandson Jong-In." the old master stressed the word younger giving the old lord an overwrought feeling. He was as if speaking about something deeper.

The old lord was wise enough to convey the latter's message. "Since when did you find it out Kim?" he calmly asked as he hid the uprising tension in him.

Grand Master Kim then eyed on the workers in who were cleaning the staircase as he saw the Wu Fan came out from one of the rooms on the second floor of the mansion, and was about to head his way down the he turned his gaze to the old lord who was standing beside him, "Ever since."

The old lord was bowled over, as he contemplated with the latter's revelation, 'If this old master knew things ever since could he possibly know what really happened before?'  He tried to hide what he was thinking as he wore his usual poker face.

The old master sniggered, he knew that the latter was gravely bothered already and he wanted to incite the latter to make him explode, “I know everything back then. I've been watching everyone for more than twenty years including you. You must be gratified that this old man of yours is also a grandfather of your grandson or else you've been long gone next right after my son."

"W-what are you talking about?" he tried to ask pretending to come out all clean as his voice quivers in fear.

Grand Master Kim knew everything from the start. Though it's indeed queer that he did not take action despite how tragic it was in the past.

"Don't you think what you've done was too much? You've taken away my son and my daughter-in-law to me. You've taken away the father of my grandsons, and you've taken away the family of my youngest."

If that's the case why did he treat the old lord as a companion?

"I could not fathom what you are talking about Grand Master Kim." he still kept pushing his play pretend game.

"Let's say I'm a saint, I've let you do it without my taking action. But I'm glad Wu Fan left you and turned to me it means you're going to DIE alone and no one's going to take over your place." The old master let out a mischievous laugh. He had enough letting the latter do his evil schemes that he loses his precious son and daughter-in-law, and he thinks that it's just stealing their grandson on him, and leaving him all alone without a loved one and without a successor who would take over his dearest business once he dies. For a person not involve in the business world, it may be a vain idea of revenge. But for successful businessmen like them, their companies meant their own lives, what more to a greedy old man who only cares about his wealth more than anything else? That is Lord Wu."Let's say my kindness is my retirement gift for you. We only have few years left here on earth Wu, you're too fortunate to encounter such a good friend like me. "

'If that will happen, I'll make sure you too will experience the same thing.' the old lord thought, and began. "Wu Fan is a kind hearted young man Kim, and I doubt if he will abandon his beloved grandfather." He muttered just enough for them to be heard as the mysterious gentleman was on his way to approach them.

"Good morning Grand Master Kim." Wu Fan initially paid respect to the old master, and eventually turned his attention and paid respect to his grandfather, "Good morning Lord Wu."

His tone was rather cold greeting his dear grandfather.

"Like what I told you Wu." Grand Master Wu smiled triumphantly in front of the mischievous old man.

The old lord could only project a phony smile feeling the disdain that the latter alleged him, "Like what I told you I raised my Wu Fan uprightly."

'I won't let this day end without me crushing your whole family Kim.'

----------

 

 

Jong-In feels that his body was heavy, still dead tired despite the fact that he was able to sleep tight. He felt that the additional weight in lying in his arm suddenly shifted position. His wife has slept in his arm.

Though feeling lazy opening his eyes, his urge of seeing his wife's beautiful face was stronger. He then sluggishly shifted his body and pulled the latter into a tight hug.

Surprisingly, it felt really weird that he felt too much skin against hers that made him wide awake.

Blood stains were over their white blanket, and some of their clothes were scattered around their bed. Lastly, he checked himself, his only wearing underpants and as he looked at her, she was only wearing her undergarments.

Then the idea of what really happened last night sprung in his mind, 'I thought we've just kissed. Hey did I just do it? Hey, did We just...no way!'

He hid himself under the white sheets of their bed again. All embarrassed, to himself and to his wife who was purely innocent who was sleeping beside him as he recalled what exactly happened to them last night as they enter their room after they reckoned.

 

Flashback:

"Why do you think that kisses are gross Joo Hyun?" he asked, as he closed the door of their room.

"B-because it, it looks gross Jong-In." Joo Hyun's face was projecting an honest disgust, yet it was also evident that her face was showing a tinge of pink.

He then suddenly pulled the latter from her waist, and whispered to her ear asking, "What if I like kissing you everyday like that? Will it still be gross?"

The innocent milady tried to escape her husband, "O-of course, you're a male so it's still gross."

Astoundingly, the heir made her spun to face him and captured her lips with his. Her eyes widened in shock as she tried to retract herself from her aggressive husband, he really knows no limits when he's gotten lured by her.

"Jong- ... I...don't...gross." she could merely complete her sentence as the latter deepen his kiss. Though it hasn't been their first kiss, she hasn’t learned how to respond.

She then tried to push the latter away from him, but he was too stubbornly engrossed with what he was doing as if he longed for her lips for so long, he doesn't want to let go.

When he needed to panted for air, she immediately grabbed the opportunity to escape from him and ran to their bedroom and hid herself under the white sheets of their king-size bed.

"Jong-In, it's really gross." She expressed in a rather tremulous manner.

He they laid himself beside him, and went under the same white sheets where she was hiding, and eventually laid on top of her and started caressing her face.

The innocent milady couldn't do anything but to shut her eyes close expecting to bear another gross kiss from the latter.

But then the heir began, "Joo Hyun, are you scared of me?"

"A-aniyo..." she half-heartedly answered, obviously avoiding too close contact with her husband.

"You are...it's just me Joo Hyun, I'm your husband, right?" he asked in an obvious disappointed tone.

"N-neh, J-Jong-In you're my husband." she was still trembling because there was no distance between them, she was not used to it, they're so close she was feeling his warm breath brushing her cheek. Though her heart flutters because of him, she feels a tinge of fear at the same time.

"Look at me Joo Hyun. Don't be scared at me."

She then gulped the lump hindering inside and congregate all the courage left in her as she slowly opened her eyes to see her husband. Slowly, their eyes met. She saw her own reflection in his dark orbs, as if she's the only one he could see at that very moment.

"Jong-In..." her lips were still trembling as she summoned his name."I'm scared, and I don't know how to k -..."

The heir hushed the anxious milady with his lips, and as he briefly retracted his lips with her, and spoke, "You're cute, it's better to know that you don't know how to kiss Joo Hyun."

"W-what's too good about it when I can't do it well?" her anxiousness heightened up, she knew herself she's wasn't a good kisser that she couldn't respond properly to the latter.

"We'll learn it together..." he smirked, and crashed his lips to hers.

At first, she felt the same feeling of disgust for it kissing wasn't something she was used to do, she hates skin contacts but she was with her husband at that very moment. It was something so important that they needed to share. Hence, though kissing is something so new and one of the things she never imagined she would ever do in her life, she needed to learn it for her husband - his other half who loved her so much. She tried to respond with soft kisses, small amorous pecks full of love from her to him. Then he tried to deepen it with gently, complementing his wife's gentleness. He made it sure that she will not feel disgusted nor fearful unlike his first unromantic kiss with her, he made sure that all that the latter would feel was pure love from him.

And about what really happened between them all throughout the night. Let's leave it private in between them. After all, it's thy nature of husband-and-wife.

 

 

Seohyun slothfully moved away from her husband as she turned to the opposite side of the bed out of the white sheets covering them.

'She might get cold.' he anxiously thought as he immediately tugged the latter with their blanket, and wrapped him in his arms.

"Joo Hyun-ah, I'm sorry. I-I think I've gone too far last night." he softly whispered to his wife's ear guilty of what he just insisted.

The latter that was still in a deep slumber rolled her body and snuggled again in his arm the heir couldn't help but to blush feeling the warmth of the latter near him. 'Joo Hyun, this is why I'm so scared of losing you. I can't imagine myself to be with another person other than you.'

He kept silent and watched his sleeping wife in his arm as he gently brushed her hair with his hand. It was his nineteenth birthday but what's his birthday wish?

'I want a beautiful family when I become twenty.' he blissfully thought as he watched her sleep and pecked her forehead. "But I guess we're too young, right? You still like to become a doctor, right? So I will wish that you'll successfully enter med school after our internship." he softly whispered to her.

"Kamsahaeyo Jong-In." she almost incoherently replied.

The heir's eyes widened, his wife was awake.

The latter slowly opened her eyes, as she sluggishly rolled away from him and stretched her arm, and then eventually rolled near him again, "Happy birthday Jong-In." she weakly projected a smile to him obviously feeling weak from what they did last night.

"M-mian Joo Hyun..." he apologized, still feeling embarrassed from her.

"For what?" she innocently asked.

"You know it..." he couldn't make an eye contact with the latter.

The milady suddenly turned tomato red for realizing what the latter meant; she then immediately hid under the white sheets, and screeched, "Jong-In! What did we exactly do last night?"

"Y-you know, t-the thing that they do more than the gross kiss on the m-movies, Joo Hyun." he replied stammering.

"Did w-we really -? She became hysterical grabbing her clothes that she could get and immediately wearing them to cover her body. "W-what if we accidentally make a baby, Jong-In? You know I can't, I-I mean we can't we still need to enter med school..."

"Making the sixth heir as early as now? I-I'm sorry I didn't know I was doing overboard last night."

"We're both overdoing it last night Jong-In." she sighed in frustration, as she wore all his clothes.

Jong-In was completely surprised that the latter did not let him carry all the blame at all. 'Does this mean she knows that she's also responsible? So it means that she did it willingly.'

Whether the husband-and-wife has succeeded on making the sixth heir or heiress of the Kims or not, it was not the day for them to get all frustrated with what they just did because it was the heir's nineteenth birthday, and they needed to face together what that special day has gotten for them.

----------

 

"Ms. Jung, good morning let me take you in the dining area and join us for our breakfast." Wu Fan formally uttered escorting the Samsung heiress who just woke up from a deep slumber from one of the guests' room of the mansion.

"Drop the formality Wu Fan-oppa, and good morning." she greeted forcing to project a smile as she struggles to open her eyes.

"Did you have a good sleep Soo Jung?" the mysterious gentleman asked without looking from the latter.

"Why on earth you call me that way?" she protested still hating her real name. "I prefer Krystal, oppa. Let alone Jong-In does that. I could only get annoyed by one person and if it's going to be the two of you it will be too much for me."

The mysterious gentleman found the latter funny for being such a whiner, he then suddenly brushed the latter's hair with his long fingers, "Okay, okay Krystal, but your hair please you can use a comb."

She then gave the mysterious gentleman her infamous cold stare, "What about my hair? I still do look good when it's messy oppa."

He then stopped combing the latter's hair with his fingers for feeling threatened, and defended himself still kidding, "I'm not saying that you don't look good Soo -...I mean Krystal."

"Fine, just make sure that your breakfast menu here will pass my standards. I do not eat a not-so premium meat."

"Everything here from condiments to main courses are more than premium heiress Jung." he playfully responded.

 

The heiress discovered another side of the mysterious gentleman. If only he would open up a little, he would really be such a radiant person that could lighten up someone's mood in contrast to his cold-looking appearance.

"Oppa, I wish I could see this side of you more often." she suddenly remarked as they entered the dining hall.

"It's because you're not a bad person Soo Jung." he then escorted the latter to a seat beside his usual seat.

"I'm really not a bad person Wu Fan-oppa, it's just my appearance."

"Looks like my Wu Fan and Ms. Jung are getting along well." Lord Wu suddenly spoke as he and Grand Master Kim keenly watched the two.

Good Morning Grand Master Kim, good morning Lord Wu." the mysterious gentleman stiffly greeted the old men for the second time during that morning.

The heiress then immediately stood up and paid respect to the elders as well, "Good morning Grand Master Kim, Good morning Lord Wu."

"Who would have thought that you'll grow up this fast Jung Soo Jung, good morning as well Samsung heiress?" Grand Master Kim blissfully acknowledged the young lady.

Though flattered, she felt a tinge of annoyance for being called by her Korean name again.

'As I consider you one of my favorite Harabeoji aside from my grandpa I hate it when you and your grandsons call me by my real name.' she mentally irked. "Thank you Grand Master Kim." she thanked the old master as courteous as possible.

"It seems that you and my Wu Fan are getting along well." Lord Wu repeated getting the attention of the heiress. "How about setting a dinner date between you and my young gentleman here?" he offered.

"You and your schemes Lord Wu, I deeply apologize. Indeed, Wu Fan-oppa and I are good friends but I should be honest enough that I prefer being friends with him more than anything else. And yes, my father, Mr. Jung has bestowed free will on me in the condition that I will only get married once I turned 26." she declined and said her reasons straightforwardly to the old lord for she knew that the old man is also seeing their company as a partner in which he most likely pester.

'This young heiress here got sharp tongue, how dare you disrespect me.' "Well, who would know Ms. Jung. Isn't it Love often starts with Friendship?" the old lord indirectly countered the heiress, composing him self as long as he could due to the young lady's annoying straightforwardness.

"You're correct at that point, Lord Wu..." she briefly agreed, trying to be respectful as a heiress should be, "But everything has an exemption, in I and Wu Fan-oppa's case that is not impossible to happen. However, I'm using my brain more than my heart 90% of the time and for the fact that I know what kind of person Wu Fan-oppa's grandpa is and that you're eyeing Samsung because we're the next big thing from Kims that's what make things impossiblefor us." her words were indeed straightforwardly piercing.

'Seems that this little heiress knows quite a lot! This girl needs to shut already.'

"Well, those were all mere suggestions Ms. Jung, and I respect you decision for that." the old lord wore a poker face.

 

"Good morning everyone!" the heir greeted all the people blissfully as he carries his wife in a bridal manner for having a hard time from walking.

"Jong-In, put me -" she complained for the nth time as she saw all the elders and their friends, she got extremely embarrassed and meekly greeted as well, "G-g-good morning Grand Master Harabeoji, g-good morning everyone."

"Jong-In, put me down, your back." she protested meekly and all concerned with her husband's condition.

"I've heard unnie Jong-In. You listen or else I'm also going to screw your head this morning." Krystal budged in, "Remember your lower back."

"Good morning love birds." the old master happily greeted the husband-and-wife. "Come one, join us."

The heir looked at the visitors of the mansion, he was glad to see his best friend Krystal, but as he shifted his gaze next to the person beside his grandfather, his mood instantaneously dropped down. "I think, I and my wife will be eating out instead."

The young milady, looked at all the people present in front of the dining table, she knew everyone: her Wu Fan-oppa, her Chanyeol dongsaeng, her Tiffany-unnie, Krystal-donsaeng, and Grand Master Kim, and even Head Butler Kang who was standing from a short distance behind the old master. But when she shifted her gaze to the tall old man, who has a little resemblance to her Wu Fan-oppa and who looks extremely intimidating, who was sitting next to the Grand Master, she completely understood the sudden mood change of her husband. 'I see, Lord Wu.'

"Jong-In, breakfast is already here. I know it's your birthday today but it's not enough reason to show your stubbornness." the old master started scolding his grandson.

"Thank you for remembering that's it's my birthday Harabeoji. As much as I love eating breakfast with everyone here." he then gave a stern glare to the old lord, "...I might choke myself to death eating on the same table with a murderer."

He then briefly juggled his wife's weight in his arms, turned his back to everyone and exited the dining area.

Chanyeol tilted his head completely got dumbfounded by his cousin's actions, and cooed, "W-what does he mean by that?"

"Channie, you know the story of Christ having a supper with a traitor named Judas, right?" the heiress indirectly answered the question of the animated gentleman.

"Yes, but is there any Judas in here? Because I tell you I'm NOT!"

"Of course you're not; I'm also not the Judas in here."

"Then who?"

The heiress shrugged her shoulders, and kept the animated gentleman's question hanging.

'Too brave and too rude of you, and seems that you know to much heiress Jung, it feels like I need to include you to the people who needs to shut their mouth this day.'  The old lord briefly beamed to the young heiress direction.

Wu Fan saw his grandfather Wu's gaze to Krystal who was sitting next to him; he then suddenly held the heiress' free hand and intertwined his fingers with his.

"W-what now?" Krystal screeched in surprise with the ill at ease act.

"Finish your breakfast quick Soo Jung." he whispered, his tone was rather a forewarning.

"But we haven't started yet." she got a piece of waffle in her other hand.

"Just, just be quick to need to go somewhere else." the mysterious gentleman stood up and dragged the latter from her seat and left the dining area as well.

"What's with all the lovey dovey revelations this morning? We thought it's just Jong-In's birthday." Chanyeol and Tiffany chorused.

Grand Master Kim was all cool eating his first meal of the day, calm watching all the scenes happening in front of him. 'Thank goodness my youngsters are aware, and my Wu Fan you really are a Kim, show this grandfather of yours beside me that you will not follow his will.'  He then snapped his fingers to summon the head butler to come near him, and whispered, "Declare the security to red alert this evening."

-----------

 

"I changed my mind, don't just reveal who is the real heir later Lay. Kill that heir so that he could be with his parents as well." the old lord's tone was rather furious, that his words were deceitfully sharp.

"As you wish my lord."

"And include the heiress as well. She seems to know a lot."

"It will be my pleasure to include her."

The serene gentleman has planted grudge towards the heiress for always blocking his plans from some time ago. 'Let's see your Samsung snipers Soo Jung, and join your beloved best friend to hell as well.'

----------

 

 

"Wu Fan-oppa! My legs got cramped already could we stop in here?" she protested jerking her hand off the mysterious gentleman but the latter simply won't let go of her even if they've reached the secluded area of the Kim's mansion garden.

"Wu Fan-oppa! Don't tell me you're listening to your old man's suggestions!" this time she literally jumped off and smacked the latter's head. "I tell you, I may be young but I think witty as my parents, I will not give in with this!"

The mysterious gentleman didn't budge about the pain, and held the latter's shoulders firmly, and anxiously uttered, "Jung Soo Jung, you've gone too far just now. Are you thinking? Now you have no choice but to stay near me."

"Wow, just wow!" she complemented the latter's forewarning scornfully as she rolled her eyes, "Now you're telling me that we should be inseparable today. Okay, let's be partners just for today."

He sighed in frustration and began again, "It's not like that Soo Jung! I'm just trying to protect you from my old man."

She scornfully chuckled, "As if I don't know his traits, good thing you're way too far from him. Thanks for the concern, but I have lots of Samsung snipers with Me." she then snapped her fingers to summon her men.

Five snipers immediately appeared from the tall plants and trees. "See?"

The mysterious gentleman got surprised, the heiress was really something. She's really as witty as the elders, but still, he couldn't contain his anxiousness. "Okay, I believe you just please bear this day with me okay? And if you think you're safe how about let's look after those two for today?" he meant protecting Jong-In and Joo Hyun.

"Count me in, if that's the case." she agreed.

 

PS: Author Froggy doesn't know how to write ! So I deeply apologize! O_O'