You're the Crown Prince?!

Living with the Royalties

Author's POV

 

"Yeah, she's alright. Just unconscious for awhile. She'll wake up later, not to worry, Mrs Kim." Baekhyun looked over at sleeping Nana's posture, his hand holding a phone over his ear. "Goodbye." Baekhyun put his phone down.

He approached Nana and squatted down, eye level now equal. *Now that I look closer, she really is very pretty* He thought. Without knowing, he gently touched Nana's nose, all the way to the tip of her lush lips. He stopped. Not knowing what he was doing. *Oh gosh, I'm going crazy* 

Just then, Nana opened her eyes. "What are you doing, bacon?" her eyes widened. "Are you me?" she clutched the blanket nearer to her. 

Baekhyun chuckled lightly. "You stupid, i'm not." he pulled a chair and sat beside the bed. "Just admiring your ugly face. Seriously, don't you use face cream or something?" 

Nana blushed and covered her face. "Is it really that ugly?" 

"No comment." 

"Fine. By the way, did you catch the girls who pushed me? I need to punish them!" Nana sat up in her bed. Anger coursing through her. 

"Don't worry, I settled with them already. If they hurt you-or anybody, they are going to get expelled." he said. 

"Oh..." she pursed her lips. "thanksforsavingme" Nana mumbled. 

"What? Can you say it louder?" Baekhyun teased.

"I said," she inhaled. "THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME."

"Ahhhh, oh well, you're welcome, ahjumma ." he smiled. Nana knitted her brow. *Whats with ahjumma , seriously -_-*

"Next time, you don't have to catch me when I fall, I'd rather die than listen you calling me that you stupid bacon!" 

"Oh sure, if you say so!" he replied. "I'm off now, bye ahjumma!"

"Go to hell, bacon!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Kim Nana's POV

 

It's been a day and I did not see that bacon jerk anywhere...where is he? Not that I missed him or anything just that I've been kinda..bored. 

"Jieun ah, did you see that jerk around? You know..bacon?" I asked Jieun who is nibbling on her bread. 

"Nope,  I heard that he went on a business trip. If I'm not wrong, he'll be back on Saturday which is tomorrow, in time for the Ball." she replied.

"Business trip? Who does he think he is?" 

"Well~ You'll never know what he does in his private life." she handed me a bread. "Want some?"

"Nah, I'm full, thanks."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Omma! I'm home!~" I plopped into the sofa, drinking my orange juice. 

"Ohhh, come, let's go for shopping. You haven't pick any dress for the Ball did you?" omma asked.

"There's no time. Besides, it's just a Ball. All we got to do is dance!" I stood up and spun in circles.

"That's not enough. We need to look respectable in front of the Royalties." 

"But omma~~ I haven't see any of their faces in school at all. Not even one!" i whined. 

"You'll meet them tomorrow then. Come, let's go shopping." she pulled me up from the sofa.

"Fine.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This? Or this?" she took a long baby blue dress and another pink dress. "or maybe that!" she dropped the two dresses and rushed to another one. I rolled my eyes. Why is my mom so worked up about this. Just a typical ball. /le facepalm

My eyes followed my mom as she revealed the most beautiful dress ever. 

It was the symbol of elegance. The lustrous, pearl-beaded fabric dress glinted, reflecting the soft glow from the shop's light. The way the sequenced fabric flowed was elegant. If words could describe perfection, this would be it. I was itching to try it on.

"That's perfect!" I squealed in delight. I went over to the awesome dress and smoothed my hand over it. Feeling its pearls over my palm. 

"I think so too! Let's just get this!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

After buying the accessories and whatever, we finally went back to our house. It was already late at night. I felt my mom's enthusiasm in me. Now, I can't wait for the ball. Imagine the Crown Prince's face. I bet he's handsome. 

With me picturing the Crown Prince and I together, sleep finally claimed me. It was indeed a dreamless night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Agassi, agassi, please wake up." a servant jerked me awake. I rubbed my knuckles into my eyes to drive the sleep away and tried to remember what I was supposed to do today.

Oh right. I'm going for a ball.

After finishing washing up, I went down for my breakfast. Apparently my parents weren't there. 

"Where are my parents? I asked Mr lee." 

"They went to the Palace already. To settle some business with the King." Mr Lee stated. 

"Wow, that early?!" 

"It's not early already, agassi. It's 3pm now." 

I nearly spat out my favourite scrambled egg as I glanced at the clock. "OMMONA! IT'S THAT LATE! I'M GOING TO BE LATE FOR THE BALLL!!" 

With no time to lose, I sprinted back to my room, took a quick shower scrubbing off all my dirt and put on my gown. 

The gown fit flawlessly, the dress molded my torso beautifully, complimenting my feminine shape. The gown draped past my toes, slightly drifting from my legs. I looked into the mirror. It's strapless style revealed my precious collarbone, wrapped in a smooth, luring skin. I shrilled in excitement. I quickly asked the hairdresser to fix my hair and I'm done!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

We drove into the Palace. It was ten times grander than the school I'm attending. With hundreds or maybe thousands of guards everywhere. Their own garden can become a golf field. It was huge. 

It was only six and all the people invited were streaming in in their own car. My chauffeur stopped in front of the Ballroom entrance where one of the guards opened the door for me. Nervously, I stepped out. 

"Good evening, agassi. Please procceed into the Royal Hall straight ahead." the guard said. 

"Thank you." 

I went up the steps and two doorman opened the double doors. I let out a gasp. The hallroom was huge. It spans all the way to the end where there's two grand thrones and six other mini throne. However, it was still empty. 

The grand chandeliers hung celestically in the hall, giving the hall a warm feel. Guests were already filling up the place. Each going to their respective table. I search for my parents. 

After straining my eyes, I finally found them, seated at the table just in front of the throne. I strided towards them and the table number caught my eye. No, it was not a number. It was a word. "VIP"

"Oh! You're here already! Look how beautiful you look!" my mom adjusted my hair and hugged me. "Come, sit beside me."

"Why are we at the VIP table?" I asked.

"We are...special." she replied. 

"Ohhh~ Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After waiting for an hour, they finally announced the arrival of the Royalties. We all stood up, full of anticipation. *Finally! I get to see them!*

"Please rise for the Royal family!" somebody announced even though we had already rised.

The music cued and the King and Queen streamed in first. We all bowed. I took a peek at the King and Queen. They were both stunning. They managed to maintain their young even though age is catching up. *Woah* 

My eyes trailed to the next person behind the King. 

A golden crown was placed on top of his head. *He must be the Crown Prince!* His dark brown bangs fell across his forehead and he had the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen. 

He looked kinda familiar. 

Too familiar. 

Behind him was five other Princes all wearing their similar looking Royal suit. The last guy caught my eye and winked. 

And then it clicked. 

My eyes went back to the Crown Prince again. It was indeed, mr bacon. The same person that I kicked in the ballz. The same person that I scolded him a jerk.

And he's the Crown Prince.

As if on cue, his eyes landed on mine and smirk. 

*Oh , I'm so dead*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two chapters! 

Finally the ball is here!

Dang dang danggggggg. 

The moment has come!

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you so much for reading. :)