Feelings

Living with the Royalties

 

 

Nana’s POV

 

After I changed out of my horrendous night gown that I have no idea who put it on my, I went down with Luhan to find the rest of the princes. Since the winner has been announced, we’ll be able to go home at the later part of the day.

“Whoop whoop, the champion lady is here!” Chanyeol cheered, Sehun also stood up and tossed a shirt (uhm excuse me, but I have no idea why is there an extra shirt with him) at me. My injured hand weren’t fast enough to grab it and the shirt landed on the ground. Because of his stupid act, Baekhyun and Luhan glared at Sehun.

Sehun gave a cheesy smile and retreated behind Chanyeol.

“Hehehe…sorry…I didn’t mean to do that,” Sehun peered at me while he stood behind Chanyeol’s back. I burst out laughing at his foolish stunt and this lightened up the mood around us.

“Woohoo! Let’s get home soon and we’ll partaye all day long!” hollered. I saw that there were the other 5 Chinese princes at the back of the lobby. They didn’t look scary after all, instead all of them smiled at me when I approached them.

“Yeah! All of us should party! But lets wait till my hand recovers. Look, there isn’t that much bandage on it now!” I held out my hand to let all of them see. The boys nodded their heads in approval.

“What are you waiting for? Let’s get back to Seoul! I can’t stand Jeju island.” Kai spoke up.

“I shall suggest that we shall take the King’s private jet then, since so many of us are here.” Baekhyun said. They all looked shocked by his comment. “What? You wanna squeeze in the other one? Fine, by all means,”

“No!” the princes chorused.

Luhan, Baekhyun and I laughed.

“You’re all so cute,” I said.

~

 

2 weeks passed by in a blur. My hand finally recovered although it left a pretty fugly scar across my palm. Ugh… and it still can’t stop twitching. Like my hand is alive. I would occasionally slap it when it twitches or even talk to it.

Going to the mental hospital? My pleasure.

It’s the examination period. Students everywhere were studying like crazy. Except me, which I now regret not studying earlier. I still had a lot of questions to ask about math, English, history…and the list goes down.

The only person I could ask is Baekhyun, which is impossible since he’d been super ultra busy ever since we came back from jeju.

Baekhyun would often come into my room and talk to me for a couple of minutes and poof, he’ll disappear to his office in the Palace.

The house was quiet and there isn’t anyone to fight with. Like seriously, it has gotten BORING.

Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol were busy rehearsing for some dance showcase. D.O and Suho were busy with their singing charity thingy. I heard they were suppose to sing for some charity show along with the Queen.

And Baekhyun was busy handling his father’s official duties.

And I’m in the house, laying flat on the sofa with the television show running and shaking my leg.

Come to think of it… I didn’t see my bestfriends Luhan and Jieun these few days. Ugh, Jieun is obviously hooking up with Tao and Luhan is also a busy guy…

Maybe I should just study. I turned off the tv and headed up to my room. Taking out all my textbooks and decided to practice my math.

After practicing for 4 hours of non-stop math, I finally got the hang of it. My digital clock on my study table states 9.15PM and non of the princes came back yet. Sigh… Maybe I should study science since I’m not hungry or anything.

A couple of times I asked the maids to bring up some snacks while I mugged. I studied till I fell asleep on top of the pile of textbooks.

~

 

Author’s POV

 

Around 12.15AM in the morning, Baekhyun finally arrived home. He loosened his tie and passed his coat to a maid as he trudged toward his room. He yawned a couple of times as he lay on his bed. He was about to drift into dreamland when he remembered Nana.

Baekhyun got up from his bed and went to Nana’s room. He opened the door and found a figure sleeping with her head down on the table. He couldn’t help but smile as he gently lifted her up to put her on her own bed.

Baekhyun sat next to sleeping Nana as he smoothed her hair away from her face. She adjusted herself in Baekhyun’s embrace, her head lying comfortably on his chest.

He felt guilty for not accompanying her after the sports festival. He took her hand and started tracing her scar. Baekhyun adjusted his breathing to Nana’s soft snoring and soon, he too, went into dreamland.

~

Nana’s POV

 

I woke up to Baekhyun’s snoring sounds and when I opened my eyes, his sleeping face was just inches from mine. I smiled as I touched his nose and then kissed it. I miss him so much.

“You know, my lips is more kissable than my nose.” Baekhyun suddenly said.

“If I am those girly-girly , you would’ve scared the living crap outta me by doing that,”

He scooted closer to me and pecked me on my lips.

“You know something? Since when did we become so close?” I asked.

“Since the time when I started saving your , seriously, can you please stop getting into trouble? I may not be there for you all the time,”

“I’ll try my best,”

~