Training + Caught

Living with the Royalties

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

That crazy es. Break our engagement up? Fat hope. To hell I will believe that. But making Nana injured… If they dare, I will disfigure their faces so badly that it’s beyond recognition. Or maybe ban them from coming to Korea.

“Yah, hyung, are you serious? They may harm noona?” Sehun asked. We were having a Royal chat in one of the private rooms, guarded by our own security.

“They dare? I will punch their .” Chanyeol replied. “Besides, they have no power. We’ve got the whole army protection!”

“True that!” both of them high-fived each other.

“Right, call the chief secretary to send in more guards and to tighten the security around jeju island. I don’t want any intruders to harm anyone of us.” I pressed my lips into a thin line. Hoping that the crazy es won’t do anything to harm Nana.

“I shall do that,” Chanyeol stood up and went outside to make a call.

“Where’s Nana?” Kai asked.

“Training with that other prince,” I spat. If weren’t for him, I would be the one training with Nana, having our own time.

“Oooh, somebody’s jealous!” they started giving me those weird faces and giggling like some kind of sissies.

“Shut up. I’m not jealous.” I defended myself. But failed. They saw through me.

“Don’t lie. ‘Cause you at it!!!” they are acting like a bunch of monkeys. Zoo is the perfect place for them to live in.

“Whatever.”

~

 

Nana’s POV

 

Archery is kind of fun. Pulling the bow back and releasing it and anticipating your shot. Gets your adrenaline pumping.

“How is it? Up for the match tomorrow?” said Luhan. He was training me from morning until now, which is evening. He’s definitely a good coach. I could hit quite a number of bull’s eye now.

“Not really. I hope I could keep this up until tomorrow.” I sighed. If that three es were to do anything to me or Baekhyun, I’m going to rip her out.

“Don’t worry, I’ve heard from Sehun that they are tightening the security around this island. Look, there are more guards around you now,” he pointed toward the side of the archery field where five guards stood in one line, their eyes never leaving my place.

“Wow, that’s exaggerating!”

“It’s not, you’re going to be the Crown Princess soon. Definitely needs more protection.” He side stepped around me and took another arrow. He went back to his position and started practicing.

My eyes traced his handsome features. His sweat dripping down from his fringes and how I wish I could run my fingers through his hair. Luhan’s eyes were so focused on his own target and he looked mesmerizing.

I feel like I met him before, but my mind just won’t remember. I think hard, until my head started throbbing in pain.

I massaged my temples to relieve the throbbing pain in my head.

“Are you alright?” said Luhan. His hands reached out to me, “you’re doing it wrongly, come.”

I let my arms fall to my side while he cupped my head and use his index fingers to rub both my temples. He leveled down to my height so that he could massage my head better.

I heard him chuckle.

“What’s so funny?”

“You still get headaches?” he said. His touch is really like magic. My head immediately felt slightly better after he massaged it.

“Yeah, sometimes.”

“I used to do this to you often when you were young. What were you thinking to get all these headaches?” Luhan clicked his tongue and shook his head lightly, making me feel like a kid again.

A slight blush crept up to my face.

I looked away and his hand followed me.

“Hey stop moving, if not I’ll poke your eyes!” he flashed me a smile. And a scar below his lips caught my attention.

“What’s that?” I lifted my finger and gently touched it. For fear that it may hurt to him. It’s a small scar but it looked kind of deep.

“The scar? I got it when I was saving you,” he flashed me a sad smile.

“Saving me?”

“You almost drowned remember? I hit something and my mouth here got scar while saving you. Bad luck,” he chuckled.

“Weird…”

After he massaged my temples and head for a few more minutes, I stopped him as I felt a little better.

“Geez, thanks!”

“No problem, princess.”

~

 

Back in the hotel-

 

I immediately dropped my back pack down and crashed onto the bed. Luckily there wasn’t anyone in the hotel and I was the first to get in. Didn’t bother to change or shower, I slipped into the comforter and went to sleep.

A movement stirred me up.

I cracked open my eyelid and realized it was night already. I looked over to my bedside and the time read 9:15PM.

“Oh , no dinner for me. I should just carry on sleeping…” I mumbled to myself.

Decided to take a shower before continue my sleep, I climbed out of the bed and wobbled into the bathroom. On my way there, I glanced around the room and made sure there wasn’t anybody.

Phew… both of them are not here yet.

Taking advantage of their absence, I decided not to lock the bathroom door and just strip and started showering.

I cleaned away all the dirt that was on my body and washed myself properly. The warm water splashed comfortably on my body as I relaxed my mind.

After I’m done with washing, I took a towel and dry my body. I stepped out of the shower room and dried my hair.

I put on my undergarments and realized my clean clothes were in my luggage.

“Oh crap,” I face palmed myself. But wait, there’s nobody in the room, right?

I crept towards the bathroom door and opened peek through a small hole. I scanned through the room and it was safe.

With only my undergarments on, I ran all the way to the luggage praying that no idiots will come in to the room.

And suddenly, the hotel door clicked and I could hear the knobbed twisting.

Oh fudge cake.

Frantically I wrapped myself in the towel and pray that it wasn’t a boy.

“What are you doing?” Baekhyun questioned. I didn’t know I was holding my breath and immediately exhaled when Baekhyun came in.

“Don’t look! I swear I will dig your eyes out if you look!” I threatened while I search for a set of clothes.

He started laughing. “What’s there to look?” Baekhyun stepped closer to me.

“Oh my god, stop coming closer or I’ll yell!” I held a hand out defensively while the other hand still supported the towel that was barely covering my body.

His eyes travelled down to my lower body part and said, “still wear that kind of ? Seriously, ahjumma?” Baekhyun smirked.

“Yah! I will kick your precious balls if you dare to look away!”

Baekhyun held both arms up, surrendering. “Okay, okay, I’ll turn. Hurry up and change will you, I want to sleep.”

I quickly slipped into my shirt and track pants and darted to the bed. “The bed, is mine!”

Baekhyun went towards the bed and lay down beside me, didn’t care that I was lying on it too.

“Yah, go to the sofa, the bed is mine for tonight.”

I used my legs and pushed him off to the ground.

“Stop kicking me!” Baekhyun used his legs and clamped mine down. I tried to move but was stuck in between his legs.

He reached out and pulled me nearer to him. I yelped.

“Hmmm, your hair smells nice. Maybe we should tell mother to let us share one room when we get home.” He whispered while running his fingers through my hair.

“What, are you confessing to me now? Or proposing?”

“Nope, I’m just praising you.”

Somehow, I’ve gotten use to sleeping with him just like that on the bed. It feels right and comfortable. My breathing would match his and soon I would be in deep sleep.

This guy, I really hate him a lot. But another part of me can’t help but to like him…

~

 

Sorry for not updating! Been busy with tennis and extra classes...
*Sad life*

So, here is it!
Please keep commenting! I love your comments! :)

Thank you for reading! 
Enjoy!
<3