Revenge is Sweet!

Living with the Royalties

 

 

Nana’s POV

 

There was still half an hour more before the airplane lands. I glanced over to Chanyeol and Sehun, that two rascals and realized that they were both sleeping soundly.

“Yah,” I poked Baekhyun’s shoulder. “I think we shouldn’t do what they did. I’ve got a better plan once have our own cabin.” Or hotel

Baekhyun’s raised an eyebrow while I winked at him.

I am so smart.

~

True enough, the place that we’re gonna stay for 10 days was indeed a 5-star hotel, with only a damn king-sized bed.

Fantastic, fabulous, excellent!

“Enough said, I’ll be sleeping on the bed, you three anywhere you like,” Baekhyun declared and dumped his belongings on the bed.

Luhan, being a gentleman said, “Sure, take the bed, I’ll be sleeping on the sofa. Nana wanna sleep with me later?”

Oh gosh, that sounded so wrong. /le facepalm

“Er…I’ll sleep with Jieun!”

“Nana, I’m so sorry, but I promised my other friend that I’ll sleep with her for the next 10 days…” then Jieun leaned in and whispered into my ear. “Because there’s Tao in her room!”

My jaw dropped. She’s dumping me for Tao. WHAT THE FUUUUU.

She gave me an apologetic smile and quickly went out of the room, bringing her luggage along.

“It’s okay, I’ll just sleep on the floor, you can have the sofa and Baekhyun can have the bed.” I went over to my luggage and unpacked my toiletries and stuff.

“Ah, let’s make it a challenge.” Luhan said. “Those who arrived first in the room after every debrief that the principal make will get to sleep on the bed, last will sleep on the floor. It’s fair then.”

Hmmm, I’ll just have to rush over here after every activities are over, then!

“Deal!!!”

Luhan smiled at me and he looked over to Baekhyun.

“So Mr. Crown Prince, deal?”

“Whatever, I just want to sleep on the bed.”

~

“So, do you think this will work?” I whispered to Baekhyun along the hotel hallway, finding Chanyeol and Sehun’s room.

“Yes, I bet Chanyeol will be go on rage mode.”

After reaching Chanyeol’s room, Baekhyun told the guard standing outside his room to back away and I ring his doorbell.

“Chanyeol-ah! It’s me, Nana!”

A few moments later, he opened the door.

“Hello! What brings you two here?” he gestured for us to go in.

“Just wanna see your room, did you shower already? The teacher said to assemble in the lobby in 10 minutes time,” I lied. It was actually in 30 minutes time, but oh well, the plan is more important.

“Oh , you serious?! Imma go shower now, you guys hang out around here. I’ll be back in a few,” Chanyeol, like what Baekhyun expected took out his shirt and pants in front of us, and only going into the bathroom in his undies.

When we were certain that he started showering, we quickly took his pants and shirt and his entire luggage out of the room.

“Put his belongings in our room first, oh my god, this is getting good,” I said.

“Are you sure there isn’t any more spare shirt or pants in his room?” Baekhyun asked.

“Nope, I even took Sehun’s stuff out. Unless Chanyeol wants to wear girl clothing. Oh wait, he’s too big-sized.” We both snickered at the thought of Chanyeol wearing girls clothes.

After settling his things down, we went back to his room.

“Chanyeol-ah, in a few moments you’ll notice that you lost a lot of things, come to the lobby and we’ll give it to you.”

“Okay! I’ll be out soon,” he replied.

Shizzzzz, he’s so gullible. We left his room door opened and Baekhyun told the guards to wait in the lobby.

~

At the Lobby-

“Okay, please settle down, ladies and gentlemen.” The Principal called out. My whole body was breaking out in cold sweat, clearly anticipating the result of our revenge.

“Yah, noona” Sehun tapped my shoulder, “Where’s Chanyeol?  I don’t see him here…”

“How would I know…?”

“Right, you’re not even rooming with us. But weird, Chanyeol’s guard is here, but his body is not here.”

“Yeah…weird.”  Ohmygod, I need to laugh, like right now.

Baekhyun pinched my arm, preventing me from exposing our revenge first.

I gave him a glare and slapped his hands away from my arm while I rubbed the sore spot.

“Jerk!”

Suddenly, the students started laughing and some were  shouting.

“Is it Chanyeol?!” I tiptoed to have a better view of what was happening in the front. True enough, Chanyeol came running down with only a towel wrapping his lower part of the body.

His face was so funny that I and even Baekhyun started laughing.

“AHAHAHA, OMO, LOOK AT HIS FACE, HIS EYES IS SO HUGE! ASFDHSLFKLA!!!!”

“Noona! Did you do this? Omo, its too funny!”

I clung on to Baekhyun’s shoulder for support as I may fall anytime.

Chanyeol’s face grew as red as a tomato while he summoned the Royal guards to cover him up.

After we’re done with laughing, I slowly went up to him and gave him his shirt and pants.

“Here, your clothes. Next time don’t fool around with us or else you’ll be more embarrassed than this!” I patted his head while he was escorted back to his room.

“I bet he’ll not prank us anymore, that little fella,” Baekhyun said.

“Of course! I hope he won’t hold a grudge on us.”

“He? Absolutely not.”

~

 

After the all the commotions, Chanyeol finally came down after dressing himself up.

I draped my arm over his shoulder.

“You’re not angry, right?”

“Me? Of course! I’m so embarrassed now.” He buried his face in his hands.

“Hah! This will teach you a lesson for playing a prank on us!”

“Yes…sorry boss.”  He grinned sheepishly.

~

“Sorry about the commotion just now, please be seated.” The Principal announced while we settled down on the chairs.

“We all know that you all will be tired after the flight, so as usual, today will be free of activities. You guys can roam around Jeju Island for today or you can just be inside your room till tomorrow. I will reveal the 1st competition tomorrow morning. So please assemble here at 8am sharp. That’s all. Thank you.”

So for now no activities huh…

Those arrive first will get to sleep on the bed…

Holey cheese! The challenge! I looked over the lobby, finding Baekhyun or Luhan but they were gone. Ohmygod.

I dashed across the lobby and took an elevator up, hoping that both of them weren’t there yet. I darted along the corridors and inserted my key card and opened the door.

But I was too late.

Luhan and Baekhyun were already in the room.

):