Ice Skating

Living with the Royalties

Nana's POV

 

I jolted myself awake, totally unaware of the sunlight that is streaming in to the window. I propped upright and glanced around the room. It doesn't feel like my room....weird....

Then I remembered going into Baekhyun's room yesterday...tickling him...and sleeping beside him....

HOLEYCHEEZE APPLE PIE. 

"Yah, squealing in the morning hurts my ears. Stop it." a voice that I knew so well said. 

Baekhyun stepped out of the bathroom, his hair dripping with water and did I say he was half . 

I covered my eyes. 

"Omona, could you please put on a shirt, you're contaminating my innocent eyes!" 

"Tsk, you're really an ahjumma. Never seen an art before in your entire life?!" 

"If you call that an art, I would've gotten into an art school" I answered back.

I peeked through my fingers and he already wore a shirt on. Baekhyun shuffled across the room and a few seconds later, his face was a few inches away from mine. Even though his expression is always that cold and boring type, but I can see his gorgeous eyes, smiling and with a touch of mischief.

"Did anybody mention that you have nice eyes, mr bacon?" I said, barely a whisper.

His pupils dilated, absorbing light around us. Instantly, his orbs became even darker and rounder. 

"No. But I can tell you something. Wanna hear it?" he provoked. 

I gulped my saliva. Is he going to confess? OMG. IM NOT READY. 

"What." I tried my best, but failed, to remain calm. 

He leaned in and his voice tickled my ear. "Your breath stinks."

 

(..............)

 

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. 

I pushed him away and connected my leg to his chest, sending him falling onto the ground. 

"YAH, WOMAN!" he clutched his chest and buttock, rubbing it. 

I scrambled out of the bed and folded crossed my arms as I looked down at Baekhyun. "If you have no nice comments to say, then pleaes keep it to yourself, you big big jerk!" 

I was about to open the door when Sehun and Chanyeol barged in. "Woah, what happened? I heard screaming!" Their eyes then traveled to Baekhyun and they started laughing. 

"Hyung! You're really hopeless around girls, aren't you." Chanyeol leaned against the wall for support as he chortled loudly. 

"You guys have fun, im going to my room." I said. 

"No, noona, go and wash up, we're going to ice skating today!" Sehun declared. 

My spirits immediately perk up. "Ice skating? I'M IN!....but I don't know how to skate..." 

"Don't worry, we can teach you!" Chanyeol said. "But I don't think hyung is going seeing his condition like this." 

"Yeah.." Sehun agreed.

"Who says I can't go. I'm perfectly fine. And is me who's going to teach her how to skate." Baekhyun rebutted.

"Whatever, come, let's go and prepare!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"TA-DAAAAAAA!" Chanyeol spread his arms wide while we entered the ice skating rink. Apparently Chanyeol booked the entire skating rink and there was only us, and the bodyguards.

"Come, step inside." Chanyeol guided me as I put my wobbly left foot onto the ice. I held his hand tighly when I managed to balance on the ice. 

"Omo, look! I can balance!" I thought I really can balance but when Chanyeol released me and I foolishly took a step, I slipped and...fell into someone's arm. 

"Ooopf" I squinted my eyes shut, my heart pounding wildly into my ears. 

"Idiot, as usual, can't even skate." 

My eyes flew opened when he said that. Out of all arms I had to fall into his. 

"Heheeh, yeah, i'm an idiot, happy?" Baekhyun gently put me into the 'balancing' position while I clasped his arms, afraid to fall.

"Yah, hyung, I'll leave it to you to teach her how to skate. I'm going to race with those brothers there." Chanyeol said as he scooted off to play with his brothers.

"There goes my fun," I heard Baekhyun muttered. 

"If you don't wish to teach me, I'm fine with it. Go and play with them, then." 

"Fine, if you say so," he pried my arms away and I yelped in shock, nearly slipping again. "See, you can't even balance well." 

Without releasing my hands, he maneuvered around me, now he was standing in front of me. 

"Position your legs like mine, V shape." he instructed. 

I copied him, my legs now in a V shape. 

"Now, slowly move your right leg forward, still in a V shape manner. Like this, look at mine." He skated his right leg forward, his left one automatically followed suit. 

He positioned himself back to where he is as he waited for my turn.

I mimicked his previous movement and I succeeded my first step. 

"YESSAHHH. SEE THAT. I DID IT." 

He rolled his eyes. "Now, do it without me holding you." 

I immediately stopped rejoicing. "No! Guide me awhile longer." I pleaded.

He sighed. "Come, continue skating." 

I did what he told and glided (stifly) across the rink. The boys ocassionally shouted 'hwaiting' as I learned how to skate. After 15 minutes of skating, Baekhyun finally released me. 

"Don't worry, I'll catch you if you fall. But please don't fall. You're kinda heavy." 

"You're a meanie. Okay here goes nothing." I took in a breath and started to skate, Baekhyun trailed behind me, his arms outstretched incase I really fall. 

"Look, I'm skating!" I glided roughly and immediately regretted saying that. I lose focus and my steps went out of control.

"Baekhyun!" I yelled, reaching out for him, and grabbed his hand, pulling him forward and making him fall forward. In the end, I crashed into his chest while he landed on the slipperly ice. 

"Ughh," he groaned in pain while I looked up to his face. 

"Are you okay?" I asked him while I squat beside him. 

"Yeah, but you're really heavy, you know. Now I got more bruises." he sat up, "come, let's continue until you stop falling." 

He pulled me up. After a few more rounds, I finally got the hand of it and skated through the ice rink without and help. 

"Woah, Noona, you're a fast learner, aren't you." Sehun complimented. 

"Yeah! Now let the competition begin!" Chanyeol announced. 

"What match?" 

"Skating race, duh. The winner gets one wish." he said. The princes positioned themselves while I stood next to D.O and Baekhyun. 

"READY? 1, 2, 3 GO!" one of the guards shouted. 

I sprinted and skate with all my might. The cold wind brushed my face as my eyes locked to the finishing line. *Almost there*

I was almost the first to reach the finishing line but somebody zoomed past me and reached first. 

Baekhyun supported me as I halted to a stop. I collected my breath and looked around me. 

"So...who won?" I asked.

They all glanced over to Baekhyun. 

"Me. So I get to wish something?" 

"Of course, you won." Chanyeol said sacarstically. "Or you might want to let other people take over the first place." 

"No." his eyes then searched mine.

"I want her to be my personal maid."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

BWAHAHAHAHA. 
AN UPDATE.
AND I HAVE MAJOR AN MAJOR EXAM TOMORROW. 

 

Oh and your comments really make me so happy and keeps my going.

THANK YOUUU. 

^^