Hunting

Living with the Royalties

Kim Nana's POV

 

"Yah, did you plan this?" I snarled at Baekhyun who looked quite stunned too. But if he didn' do this, then who did it? He glared at me, eyes boring into mine. *Oopsie*

"It's not me. But I think I know who set us up." he gathered his bags from the ground and left without me, accmpanied by a few bodyguards.

"Yah, can't we just switch rooms with some other people..?" I yelled, but he doesn't seem to have listen. A jerk is forever jerk. Sighhh. I too took my stuff and went after Baekhyun. "Wait for me!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure this is a camp? Aren't we suppose to live in some kind of forest and not a hotel?" I asked, flabbergasted. The room we got is the biggest room. However, there's only one king sized bed and a sofa placed in the middle. I bet it is on purpose. *curse that person*

"Well, it's definitely my type of camp." he dropped his bag on the carpet floor and lie on the bed. "You take the sofa, I take the bed."

"What? No way. How am I suppose to sleep in the sofa?" I crossed my arms, obviously pissed with his arrangement. I'm a girl and told me take the bed.

"What to do, I'm the crown prince here." he smiled sacarstically and draped his left arm over his eyes, resting. 

"Yes, your highness, I shall obey you and sleep on the sofa then." I said sacarstically. My eyes travelled to his sleeping form again. His shirt slightly lifted and exposing a little bit of his skin. I gulped. *He's kinda y for a jerk like him*

"Yah, stop staring at me. I know I'm y." he said. 

"Who says i'm staring at you. S-stop sleeping and assemble in the field now!" I half yelled, embarrassed at myself. He chuckled and sat up on the bed. A lazy smile tugging at the corners of his lips. 

"I won." he pivoted and left the room. 

"Who cares!" I yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay so for the first activity, we'll have to split into 2 per groups and collect some firewoods for camp fire. If some of you didn't know, you can use anything like branches or sticks to build the campfire. You'll only have 1hour to gather the items and be back here. Do you all understand?" Instructor Lee said, if i'm not wrong, that's he's name. He had well-built body like all the instructors do and his hair is almost bald. 

"Now, go! And be back in time. We'll then tell you what activities to do after you've collected it." he shouted and blew his whistle, commencing the hunt for branches. Or firewoods.

"Noona!! I want to partner up with you!" Sehun ran over to me and clasped my arms, preventing other people from choosing me as their partner. Before Baekhyun could say his protest, instructor Lee already said yes and there's no changing of groups. 

"Yay! Finally I can be with Noona. Come, let's go over there first!" Sehun pointed towards the other side of the woods, further away from the reporting venue. 

"Looks like there's a lot of branches there, let's go then" I said. I stomped my way through the grass and branches and what not, occassionally stopping and scrutinizing whether this branch is acceptable. After searching for 45 minutes, Sehun finally stopped and rest against the tree trunk. 

"Noona, let's rest awhile before heading back." he wiped his sweat a pile of suitable branches was placed on his lap.

"I think it's time for us to go back, come on. Let's go before instructor Lee scolds us!" 

"He dare to scold me?! I'm the prince!" Sehun gathered his branches and we began trudging back. 

 

 

"I know you guys are tired from the hunt but no worries! More adventures to come!" Instructor Lee said. "Please put your branches or whatever into the center here and take a five minutes break before we continue." 

"Noona! Here, let me help you." Sehun took my stuff and throw it into the center.

"Geez, thanks." I grinned.

"You're welcome! Come let's go find the rest. I bet they didn't gather as much as we did!" he pulled me along with him through the crowds and search for the other Princes. 

"Hyung!!!!" Sehun yelled across the field after spotting his brothers. 

"Yah, Sehun ah, how can you partner up with Nana. Look at Baekhyun now. He's saaaadddd." Chanyeol sang , definitely enjoying Baekhyun like that. Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol. "But it's okay. He got me, right?" Chanyeol slung his arm over angry Bacon and muttered some weird language that I could not comprehend. 

After chit chatting for 3 minutes, the instructor's annoying whistle blew and we have to report back for our next activity.

 

"Ok, the next activity requires you partnering with the same partner as just now. No changing." he paused, his eyes examining the entire cohort. "It'll be a race, between you and your partner, against the rest."

Students started buzzing around, arguing how unfair and blablabla. But it's a challenge. I love challenges. Beside me, Sehun fidgeted. "Noona, do you think we can do this?" 

"Of-" 

"This race," the instructor's loud voice overpowered mine and forced everybody to shut up. "is a 'Race Against Time' type of race. We've already put flags around the entire island and the team which collects the number of  flags you're supposed towith the fastest time, wins. Do you all understand me?" The crowd stayed silent. Tension hung heavily in the air. 

"Each team will have to collect a maximum of ten flags in two hours. There are five colours flags in total. You have to collect double of it. Which means, two red, two blue, two green, two yellow, and two purple. All of it makes up to ten. It'll not be easy as you'll be searching up and down for the flags~ the given time would be 4 hours. And no matter what," he paused and he lifted up his index finger. "no matter what, if 4 hours is up, you'll have to report here."

"Oh, there'll also be a couple of first aid crew around here so approach them if you need help." he looked at his watch. "Time now is 3.00PM sharp, in the count of 3, 2, 1." he blew the whistle and the students started running off in all directions. 

"Noona! Let's go! We must win!" Sehun grabbed my arm again and we ran towards somewhere where there's maybe a flag. 

"No wait," I pulled Sehun to a halt. "Let's go to the woods, maybe there's more flag there. Besides, there's less people in the woods too."

"Aww, noona you're so smart." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was only 1 hour but I felt like I was going to die. "Yah, Sehun ah, found any flags yet?" I asked as I went up the woods and down again, Sehun was a few steps in front of me. 

"Not yet noona, but let's keep on searching." 

I brush past the branches and finally a yellow and blue thingy caught my eye. "Sehun ah!!! I found it!!" I sprinted towards the flags and pulled it out from the ground. "There's two! Blue and Yellow! Daebak..."

"Yay! Now let's find 8 more. We can do this!" I placed the tiny flags into my pocket and started searching again. 

It was almost six and we only found 8 flags. And it was all in the woods. 

"Left 1 blue and 1 purple. Do you think we can find it in there?" Sehun pointed towards the front, where it is deeper. The sun is already setting and darkness starts to evelope our surrounding. Its either we go in there, find 2 more and win or not. Let's take the risk.

"Okay, let's go. You go to the left, I go right. Half an hour later we meet here again, ok?" 

"Ok."

We parted our ways and I hiked up the woods. 

It was steeper than usual and I was already half dead hiking up the woods. Maybe its a bad idea after all. I trekked and trekked and finally or maybe its my illusion a blue coloured thing came into my view. I scrambled towards it, not caring whether I look like some kind of animal and grabbed it. Relieved washed through me. Now left only one more. I hope Sehun found it or maybe me. 

Deciding to take a bigger risk, I trekked upwards again. 

This time, it was already completely dark. And I suddenly grew afraid. I touched my pocket, whether I had a torch with me but I didn't. *So much for taking risk*

I tried to walk by feeling my way out but it was too dark. Foolishly, I took a step forward. And I my leg landed on air. 

My scream shattered the night as I tumbled down the slope, crushing into rocks and sharp branches. Pain surged through my entire body as I finally stopped moving. 

The world spinned and I fell into oblivion. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating yesterday. 

Was too busy. Here's an update!

Enjoy!!!