Camping?!

Living with the Royalties

Author's POV

 

It was aleady evening by the time they completed all the rides. It was impossible to complete all but they have VIP passes. 

"Ahhh, I'm beat. It was so fun!" Kim Nana laid back after she took a long gulp of her coconut drink. The rest were all also as exhausted after a whole day of intense screaming and thrills. 

"I bet the only one who did not have fun is hyung~" Sehun sang. 

"Who says, I had my own fun." he smirked at Nana. 

"You didn't ride any rides with us and sat there on your own for hours." Sehun glanced at Baekhyun. "what's fun?"

Baekhyun smiled at him. "Secret."

Sehun rolled his eyes. 

"Come," Suho dragged his chair and stood up. "Let's go home. We still have school tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Nana ah! It's been so long since I've met you!" Jieun gave Nana a big hug that left Nana breathless. 

"Woah, chillax girl."

"Hey, heard of the news?!" she grabbed nana's shoulders. "We are going camping!!!"

"Camping?! In the middle of the year?!" 

"Yep! We'll have so much fun! I hope I get to room with you!" 

"Me too!!!" her excitment was making Nana excited too. *I wonder how the camp would be like. All those adventures.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"As you all know, there'll be a 3 nights and 2 days camping in Jeju Island next week. It is compulsory for all of you to attend so don't bother giving any excuses." the Principal of the School address the Sophomore year during assembly. 

"This camp will help build your confidence level and ...." Nana tuned out the Principal's speech, instead she drifted into her own dreamland. Thinking what to  pack for camp and wondering if that jerk will go too.

On the other side of the hall, the six Princes purposely signed up for this camp so that they could watch over Nana and to, well, also bond with her. Especially Baekhyun. 

"Yah, what if there's monster there to eat us?!" Sehun whispered to Kai. 

"Pabo, there's no such thing as monsters!"

"Or maybe there is." D.O interrupted and flashed his overly huge eyes to Sehun, making him shiver. 

"Yah, don't do that. You look scary.." he whimpered.

Chanyeol chuckled after hearing their conversation. "I can do that too, wanna see it?" he flashed a toothy smile. 

"hehe..no thank you." 

"I hope I will not sleep in the same room as the other boys. I will request for a single room!" D.O muttered.

"Me too..." Kai said. He then look over to Chanyeol and motioned him to approach nearer. When Chanyeol was near enough, he whispered, "Yah, let's put those two lovebirds in one room. Deal?" 

Chanyeol hesitated for awhile. "Kai, you're so sneaky, but deal." 

They went back to their seats and gave each other a sly smile, acknoledging their plans. Kai pointed to the door gesturing Chanyeol to meet him after school secretly. 

"What are you guys doing? Include me too!" he said, a little too loud. 

"Shhhh, the Principal is talking." Kai and Chanyeol sang. They looked at each other again and started to snicker like two madmen.

*Crazy* Baekhyun thought, he did not know what was coming for him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

On the Camping day.

 

The Royals, including Nana arrived in their grand cars, accompanied with their guards. They took their own Royal jet craft instead of sitting with the school mates. 

*Oh my gosh, this plane is sooo cool.* Nana gasped when she went into the private jet. There were not as many seats as most of the seats have a huge leg room. Everything was so luxurious. 

"Like it? This is only one of our smallest jet craft. You should see the one the King used to ride. Its wayyyy bigger." Chanyeol explained. "Come sit anywhere you like."

Nana chose the window seat and started exploring her seat. She'd been seating first class all the time but she never sat this kind of plane before. Sehun, as usual, sat beside Nana but was forced to gave his seat to Baekhyun. 

"Hyung, you should let me sit beside her for once." Sehun complained. 

"Sehun ah, come sit beside me." Suho patted the seat beside him and Sehun reluctantly sat. 

Kai and Chanyeol was together and D.O was alone again. 

"Yah, do you think our plan will work?" kai whispered to Chanyeol. 

"Duh, I already told the Principal. Moreover, they are already engaged, theres nothing to worry about." Chanyeol affirmed Kai. "Just have to sit back, and watch the show." 

Nana accidentaly caught Chanyeol's eye and he gave her a playful wink. Nana blushed and Baekhyun glared at her. She stopped blushing and shrugged. 

She noticed Baekhyun was a little tensed. *Probably he's still scared of height.*

"Just closed your eyes and relax. It's just a short ride." Nana said softly to Baekhyun. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome to Jeju Island! We've booked the entire island for this camp so no worries! Please put your bags down while I announce your sleeping quarters arrangement." the Principal fished out a piece of paper and cleared his throat. "Ok, Prince Kai and Prince Chanyeol will be sharing the same room......"

He then read the rest of the names while Nana waited for hers. Jieun is sharing a room with another girl that she know. It is a pity that she is not rooming with Nana. 

"Prince Baekhyun will be rooming with Nana-ssi." he paused. "Okay that's all, please proceed to your own room." 

Nana's eyes widened in horror. *Me with that jerk?! Holy cheese macaroni!!!*

Baekhyun was dumbstruck too. He glared at his two brothers who was chortling in a corner, Kai and Chanyeol. They gave Baekhyun a huge thumbs up, encouraging him. 

Baekhyun wanted to slaughter them. 

*ASLKASKDFHSL, I'M SO GOING TO GET THIS TIME.* Nana thought. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all enjoy! 

<3