Come back soon, my love

I'm waiting for you

T/N: Maybe some of you can relate this with the shawol's wait for shinee. and yes, !girl taemin ^^ pardon my typos and all, thank you!! Just so you know, Taemin's girl version is taeyeon :)

-----

" I don't want to get married to Him!" Taeyeon screamed at her mother, wailing/

Ever since Onew left, Taeyeon started getting marriage offers from many suitors. She took no fancy to them, she only loved Onew. Taeyeon was blessed with beauty men would be drunk from the sight of it. He was blessed with fair skin, red, plump lips and honey brown long and silky hair. Her eyes spoke of charm and men would just stop to look at her beauty. 

Onew had been gone for 1 year and 8 months, Taeyeon counted every single day. She longed to see his smiles again. When they bade goodbye that very day, Taeyeon's heart broke, yet she wished him well. She was confident he will be back, and better than before as a successful official.

Her mother slammed the door while going into her room, obviously upset of her daughter''s wait for Onew. Onew probably forgot about her, or married some other woman in Seoul. Yet Taeyeon never gave up. She believed in him. The hankerchief and fan were the only things he left her. And she treats it she care, recalling all the happy memories they had spent together.

She walked out on the streets. She remembered Onew buying the hairpin Taeyeon set her sights on for months, and Onew spent his entire salary on it for Taeyeon. When Onew Helped Taeyeon wear the hairpin under the silver moonlight, he whispered his her ear " You are so  beautiful, you know? I'll always love you." Taeyeon's lips curved into a huge grin as she thought of that past.. Her heart was once again refilled with the warmth of Onew.

Onew was a sweet, caring man. He wasn't obnoxious or boastful as other men. He was content with what he had, Taeyeon was the only girl he ever cared for and looked at. Taeyeon and Onew shared a special bond no other can compare with, or break. She missed all the times Onew would hug her in the moonlight, or kiss her in the sunset. Taeyeon missed all of that, and suddenly she walked to the place where she bade him goodbye.

The river was silent, still beside her. The  gust of wind blew, and Taeyeon hair flew to the side of the face. She was suddenly reminded of their first kiss, as onew pushed her hair behind her ears and her cheek. And there she was, infront of the vast patch of emerald green grass where Onew got on his horse, and told her to wait for him. She suddenly heard galloping of horses footsteps and spun around. There was nothing but wind, green grass and blue skies. Maybe she was hallucinating, she thought of the moment where Onew rode on his horse,..disappearing further and further. 

The 1 and 8 months that came, Taeyeon struggled to keep her love, she saw her friends and family losing support for her love. She was painful. Was she the only one so silly in this world? Maybe.

She sat down on the grass and plucked a purple flower. It was a lavendar. It smelled so sweet didn;t it? It smelt exactly like Onew. The sweet smell of their love for each other,

"Come back soon, Onew" She spoke with her angelic voice.

" Come back soon... I miss you so much" Taeyeon said, on the verge of tears.

" TAEYEON!" Her friend, gwiboon shouted, and came running/.

" Le..letter from Onew!!!" Gwiboon said, panting, and passed Taeyeon the letter.

Taeyeon breathed hard, and opened the letter.

" Taeyeon, I'm coming back. I've missed you and your sweet smile, your angelic voice. 1 year and 8 months have passed. Things have changed but my love for you have never, ever changed.I'm coming back, Judguing from the time this letter will reach and you and my current location, I'll be back on the 21st of March. Wait for me, I love you."

Taeyeon ran home, leaving her friend behind, clueless. Got on her horse, and set off for Seoul, in attenpt to meet Onew halfway.