Come back to me..

Come Back To Me

"HYUKJAE!" Siwon shouted as he barging in. He was panting and sweating. His eyes searched everywhere. He stopped at the living room when he saw the broken glass. Then he started to calling out Hyukjae's name again.

He searched every room.  But he couldn't  find him. He was about to exit the front door when he suddenly heard someone coughing.

"Hyuk??"

Siwon walked toward the source of the voice. It was coming from the bathroom. His heart pounding real fast as he slowly open up the door. Then he felt like something hit his stomach real hard when he saw the sight in front of him. The horror started.

There he saw Hyukjae on the floor panting, gasping for air. His eyes closed and he was coughing in between.

"OH MY GOD HYUK!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!" Siwon shouted as he held hyukjae in his arm. He was sweating and gasping for air. Like he was chocked on something. Then Siwon saw it.

Siwon picked up the empty bottle beside hyukjae's body. He carefully read the label. It was sleeping pills. The bottle was empty. Siwon eyes widen and looked at hyukjae in horror.

"What did you do, Hyuk???!!!" Siwon shouted. "Did you take these?? huh??! answer me!!"

Hyukjae's eyes slowly shut but Siwon slapped him real bad that hyukjae coughing real loud and almost trew his guts out.

"Get them out!!! Come on!! Get them out!!" Siwon dragged his tiny body to the closet. " Come on, Hyuk!! Please.. please get them out!!!"

Hyukjae struggled to break free but he was too weak. Hyukjae shut his mouth so tight, not wanting to spit them out. Siwon was so angry that he had to slap him a couple of time. Hyukjae trew up a  little bit but then with his last strength he managed to stop it.

"Open your eyes, Hyuk.. look at me.. please.." Siwon cried as he cupped hyukjae's face. "Don't fall asleep, you hear me? stay with me, alright? Hyuk? you hear me?"

"Hae-ah.. wait.. wait for me.." Hyukjae muttered incoherently. He was slipped in and out of consciousness.  "Wo..won..nie.. I've to..go.. Hae.. hae.."

"Oh God... please don't !!!" Siwon's tears rolling on his cheek when Hyukjae suddenly stopped moving.  His hands limping and fell beside his weak body. He shook his shoulder but there was nothing. So then he just held him tightly and cried. Siwon was in shock and didn't know what to do but trying to woke him up.

"Please wake up, Hyuk! What should I do now.." He brushed hyukjae's hair and shook his body over and over.

He then remember that he had to call for help. So he pulled out his mobile and started calling. "Stay with me, hyuk.. help is on the way.."

Siwon kissed his forehead as he criofed and holding him tigher. " Help is on the way.. stay with me..."

------------

Hyukjae looked for Donghae everywhere. At all places he could think of. But still no sign of him. He was about to loose hope when suddenly he remember  about mokpo, his home. Hae always wanted to go home whenever he had free time. So hyukjae started to think about Mokpo, Hae's house,  and the sea. And it worked. He found him there.

Donghae sat on the beach, watching the seagulls flying high above the sea. Hyukjae carefully he walked toward him, not wanting to disturb him as he saw his face was so calm and at peace.

Donghae looked up as he realized he had company. He smiled when he saw Hyukjae. He asked him to sit next to him and hyukjae do nothing but obeyed. Hyukjae never let his eyes off of donghae, like he was afraid that hae might dissapeared.

"There you go again with the staring." Donghae said. "What are you doing here?"

"I miss you.." That was all hyukjae could say. Then silent grew thicker between them.

"You shouldn't be here."Donghae muttered. Then looked at Hyukjae's eyes.

"where I should be then?"

Donghae smiled as he hugged his own legs. He looked back at those seagulls. Hyukjae slowly wrapped his arm around donghae's shoulder and the younger one just gave in. He leaned on his shoulder and sighed.

"Come back to me." Hyukjae said carefully. observing his reaction. Donghae just closed his eyes. "Please..."

"I can't. I've tried. My body can't take me back.." Donghae answered. "I don't think I can go back."

"Yes you can. Just wait a little longer." Hyukjae asked as he kissed his hair lovingly. "Wait a little longer..."

"I don't like it here. I'm all alone." Donghae looked at hyukjae with his sad eyes. It really broke hyukjae's heart. He knew exactly that donghae hated to be alone. "But then I met dad. I'm not alone anymore. I'm going with him."

"Stop it Hae.." Hyukjae closed his eyes and held him closer. "You're not leaving me! I need you.."

" I miss dad, hyuk. all my life.."

"Hae-ah, your dad would've wanted you to live. He would've wanted you to fight for your life." Hyukjae's voice shaking so much for holding back his emotion.

"But I miss him, hyukkie.."

"I know Hae, I know! He misses you too I'm sure. But can you please start to think about the living? Your mom..." Hyukjae breathed. "Your mom is suffering because she's loosing you right now. Don't you have a heart??"

Donghae looked away.

"How about me?" Hyukjae started to cry. "How can you say you love me and leave me? You know I can't be apart from you.."

Donghae's tear started to fall. He didn't what to face hyukjae.

"Do you really wanna go? Let's go then. I'm going with you."

Hyukjae was so angry that and trying hard to hold back his emotion. Donghae stared at hyukjae's eyes and he got scared as he knew hyukjae was not kidding.

"Mianhae..." Donghae started to speak as he pulled away from hyukjae. "But this is not your time..."

"And it is yours?"

"I'm tired, hyuk. I'm all alone here. I can't go back."

"So you might as well leave? is that it?" Hyukjae laughed. "How come you loose your will to live so easily? Am I not good enough for you to become one of those reason for you to stay?"

"No, it's not like that at all.. I swear.." Donghae said, his voice was in pain." I'm stucked. I can't go anywhere. I'm so lonely. I have nobody here. But I can be with dad.."

"Well then, come on!" Hyukjae took hae's hand. "Let's leave together. Who cares about anyone and anything!"

"You can't hyuk, I'm dying. You're only dreaming.."

Hyukjae laughed between his tears. "Guess what? I'm dying too. So let's go. Let's leave together,  you and me. Never part, remember?"

Donghae's eyes widen."You what? you're dying? what do you mean hyuk? wh.. what did you do?"

"What do you think I did? "Hyukjae smirked. Donghae didn't like it a bit. "That's right. I love you, Hae-ah. I don't wanna loose you. I'm hangin between life and death just like you."

"No.. no.. " Donghae started to sob. " Go back hyuk! I don't want you to die!"

"Why? So I can feel miserable for the rest of my life for loosing you? is that what you want?" Hyukjae looked into Donghae's sad eyes. "Is that  really love that you showed me just now?"

"Go back hyuk, please.."

"Come on, Hae. Let's go. I'll be straight to hell but i don't care..."

"No!"

"Why?"

"Oh God, I'm so sorry Hyuk.." Donghae cried. His body was shaking.

"I'm not coming back without you." Hyukjae cupped his face in his hand and looked into donghae's eyes lovingly. The younger one just gave in. They held each other tightly. "Come back to me.. please. Come back for me.."