Right on time

Come Back To Me


They ran along the hospital hall way to the ICU. It was 3 am in the morning. Siwon and Hyukjae stopped at the nurse station to get permission to visit Donghae.

"Lee Donghae?" This nurse assuring the right name.

"Ne, Lee Donghae. He admitted here 2 days ago." Said Hyukjae.

"Isn't he the one that brought to the operating room just now?" Other nurse said after checking the sheet in her hand.

"Mwo? What operation?" Hyukjae asked anxiously. "Where is he? What operation? What happen?"

Siwon grabbed hyukjae's shoulder to calm him down.

"Can you tell us what happen?" Siwon asked politely but there was urgent tone on his voice.

"He suddenly became unstable and there was internal bleeding. He lost a lot of blood and the doctors are trying to save him." Said the nurse apologetically.

Just when she finished her sentence another nurse came running to the nurse station and asked the nurse there to contact Donghae's guardian.

"We are his guardian. What happen?" Asked Siwon anxiously.

"He's losing a lot of blood. We need more type A blood now. Unfortunately We don't have any supply of type A blood right now. I'm so sorry." She bowed and running back to the operating room.

"Jungsoo hyung and kyuhyun are in china! They have A type. Who else have A type.. Think.. Think.. " Siwon drew his mobile phone from his pocket and started to look at the contact there anxiously.

"No time. I'll do it. I have O type. He can have mine." Said Hyukjae."This is emergency, right? I have O type, I can donate to any blood type so please take mine! drain it I don't care just take mine."

Siwon looked at hyukjae, he knew how hard it was for him. But Siwon saw nothing but a strong will and assured look on his face.

"Yes he can donate his blood." The nurse said confidently "But we have to run some test. Please come with me."

---

Hyukjae closed his eyes when the nurse pushed the needle into his arm to get the blood. Siwon hold his other hand and cares his hair to calm him down. He knew how scare Hyukjae with needle. He let go when hyukjae's body started to relax.

"You ok?" Siwon asked, concerned. "It will be over in few minutes."

"I'm fine wonnie. I'm concern about donghae. Please, if anything happen.."

"Nothing's happen. He'll be fine. Don't worry." Siwon smiled and It made hyukjae calmed.

"Back then in the dorm. What happen?" Asked Siwon. "Did you have a dream?"

Hyukjae shook his head. "I swear I heard hae's voice. He woke me up and said that there was no time. I don't know wonnie. It's too weird." Said Hyukjae. His face mourned. "Weird because I heard his voice asking me to wake up as if he needed my help. Good thing we went to the hospital or otherwise I don't know what will happen to Hae."

"Otherwise it will be too late to save him?" Asked Siwon. "Yeah it's weird. But I'm glad you followed your intuition."

Hyukjae closed his eyes and think about what just happened. Everything was blur to him now. What happened at the dorm was probably just a dream. He thought of Hae so much, missing him so badly and it cause the hallucination.

Hallucination. But this things happened so many times between the two. Back at the fan meeting in china, both could answered the same question given down to the exact words. Donghae even said that he and Hyukjae could read each other's minds.

Yes, everybody could tell how closed the relationship between Hyukjae and donghae. Their fans oftenly pairing them as Eunhae. Both seem didn't mind with it. Having together for almost 10 years made their relationship stronger than brothers.

Hyukjae really missed Donghae. He felt so lonely eventhough it has only been 2 days. They were best friends. Wherever there's hyukjae, donghae will be there and vise versa. People oftenly got the wrong idea about hyukjae and donghae, cause they skinned ship a lot.

Before Hyukjae realized, the blood for donghae was ready. The nurse took the blood bag to the operating room. Hyukjae stayed at the observation room to regain his strength. It was only minutes before he closed his eyes and drifted away.