Missing The Sapphire Blue

Come Back To Me

Why is it so quite? Where am I?

He couldn't hear anything. He can't open his eyes.

Why is it so heavy?

He couldn't move his body. But he could feel someone was holding his hand gently. And another hand  linger on his hair. He could feel the warmth breath on his neck.

That scent...

Donghae tried so hard to move. He wanted to get closer, feeling it. He remember that scent...

How long was it since the last time having this scent so closed like this? That scent that linger, that made him feel safe. This scent, he remembered it perfectly.

No.. no.. please don't go...

Donghae thought as that sweet scent getting farther and farther away. Please.. I need you... I need to feel you

It kept come and go. Please stay... don't go, please..

 

---------------------

 

"You ok, Hyuk?" Siwon Patted his shoulder lightly. He sat beside him, handing him a bottle of softdrink. Both of them were sitting on the floor, leaning against donghae's bed.

"Yeah, I guess." Hyukjae muttered. "Thanks for coming. I really don't know what to do."

"I'm glad you call. Don't worry about it." Siwon said. 'What did the doctor said?"

"He's fine. He was just tired. He needs rest." Hyukjae said.

"And..?"

Hyukjae looked at Siwon. Then stared at his shoes.

"The doctor said he's lucky." He said. "About those drugs, he can't just stop taking it. Something he said about withdrawal syndrome or something."

"So what does it mean?" Siwon asked.

"He can't just stop taking it. The dose given should be decreasing until no longer needed."

"You're not planning to give him that pills for him to manage himself, right?"

"Over my dead body!"

"Good to know!" Siwon sipped his drink. "Listen Hyuk, I have to go. I have schedule at 10. But call me anytime if you need me."

"Yeah, wonnie. Thanks."

Siwon pecked donghae's forehead and gave hyukjae a hug before leaving. Hyukjae was glad Siwon was with him the shole night. After Donghae collapsed, Siwon was the first name that crossed his mind. He called him up and Siwon always been helpful. Siwon came, called the doctor and stayed with him. Hyukjae really didn't know what to do. He was emotionally and physicly tired and he just glad siwon was with him that night.

Hyukjae turned to see Donghae. He didn't dare to leave him. So he stayed. Arms protecting.

 

-----

 

Donghae opened his eyes slowly. The room was dark. But he could see through a dim light from the table lamp. He took a look around and then he found him.

Hyukjae was sleeping right next to him. His arm holding his body. Donghae moved a bit farther so he could see his face, slowly, not wanting to disturbed him.

That scent...

Donghae inhaled deeply, trying to gather all the scent, not wanting to miss a bit. Hyukjae's scent. He missed it so much. He missed him so much.

Donghae observed his face closely. He run his finger through hyukjae's forehead, swiped it gently to make that frown disappear. Then he went down to his nose and rested on his plumped pinkies lips. Donghae smiled. He always like his lips, he loved his jaw line.

Please forgive me, Hyuk. I'm taking too much of your time, your energy, your everything...

Donghae slowly leaned forward, kissing his forehead gently. Then moved down, hovering on Hyukjae's lips...

Hyukjae's eyes shut open. He gasped at how close he was with Donghae. He was panicked, but relax when he saw donghae's smile.

"You're awake.." He said. Placing his hand on donghae's forehead. "How do you feel?"

Donghae didn't answer. He just smiled. He felt sleepy and tired but he didn't want to say that.

"Why are you smiling like that? I drooled or something?" Hyukjae wiped his mouth instantly. Donghae shook his head and chuckled. Hyukjae was too cute. Always cute.

"I'm too handsome then..?"

Donghae laughed. "You wish!"

Oh God, he laughed! Hyukjae thought. How he missed that a lot. When was the last time he saw him laughing?

"You're always handsome." Donghae said. "You are Korea's number one."

"No, that's Kangin hyung."

"No, Kangin hyung is 3rd. For me you're the first."

Hyukjae blushed. "Who's the 2nd?"

"Me."

Hyukjae laughed. So wide that his eyes almost disappeared. His heart felt so warm. He was not arguing with Donghae, he was laughing with him.

"Mianhae.." Donghae said. His eyes looks so sad. "I can't believe I hit you. I'm sorry, Hyuk."

"Nah.. I don't feel a thing. That's not even a punch. Don't worry about it." Hyukjae shook his head. He lied obviously, as he recalled how strong donghae was, puching him on his belly. He couldn't even breathe properly.

"Liar.." Donghae chuckled. "Mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae. I'm not myself lately. Thank you for bringing me back once again.."

"Um.. you're welcome." Hyukjae nodded. The smile on his face looked so wonderful.

"You must've love me so much to be able to bring me back again and again." Said Donghae playfully, giving hyukjae a light punch on his shoulder.

"Huh? Who said anything about loving you? babo!" Hyukjae blushed.

Of course I love you that much, Hae. What other reason that I have?

"About the concert.."

"Still in two weeks. You'll make it." Hyukjae said, encouraging him. "Don't worry about it."

"But I won't be able to dance.."

"Don't worry about it."

"Do you think ELF would still love me?"

"Sure they do!" Hyukjae assured him once more. "Check your twitter. They are craving for you!"

Donghae closed his eyes. "I miss those sapphire blue ocean.."

"You'll see it. You'll be there. It'll be beautiful with you in it."

Donghae's eyes started to brimmed with tears. But Hyukjae never let it fall. He wiped them gently before they roll down on his rosy cheeks.

"You'll see those sapphire blue ocean. I promise.."

-------------------