Welcome to the Cube!

Rumble in the CUBE

Doojoon was now busy shooting Irish II

 and 4Minute just release their latest single “What’s Your Name?”

 

because of its success the follow it with another brave sound entitled “Is it Poppin’?”.

 Yoseob is already done on his promotion and then Junhyung is preparing for his solo album. 

 

But now they’re in the cube’s conference room.

Everyone of them 4Minute, B2st, Btob and G.Na re-united for a important announcement.

 

 

 

Papa Hong: So as we all know, We’re here to welcome our Cube import guess! Part of the special exchange she will stay with us for a month! 

 

Cube Family: Yehey!! 

 

Papa Hong: Please get it and enjoy yourself Miss Park JiYeon.

 

A beautiful girl entered the room and bows to them. Now wonder she was the visual of her Group T-ara, she was really gorgeous.

 

Jiyeon: Annyeong Haseyo. Park Jiyeon of T-ara imnida *bows*

 

Gikwang: oh isn’t she your ‘Wife should be’? Huh seobie??

 

Gayoon: Jiyeonnie!

 

Jiyeon: Gayoon-ah! *Hugs*

 

Yoseob: ah I remember she is. You know her Gayoon-noona?

 

Papa hong: I believe they were friends since before debut. Right girls?

 

Jiyeon: Nae!

 

Doojoon: Yoon Doojoon, B2st responsible leader.Welcome to the cube Ms.Park! *bows*

 

Jiyeon: Jiyeon, just call me Jiyeon.

 

B2st/BtoB: Welcome Noona!!

 

4Minute: Enjoy your stay here! ^___^

 

Jiyeon: Thank you very much *Bows*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 [Somewhere outside the 4Minute Dorm]

 

 

Jiyeon will stay at the 4Minute Dorm.

 

 

 

“What?!! You have a crush on Yoseob!!” Gayoon yelled then Jiyeon rushed and covered her mouth.

 

“hey shut up. You’re too loud Gayoon-ah!” Jiyeon protested.

 

 

“I mean. Ahh? I mean what? You what! Oh gosh this is crazy.” Gayoon shooks her head.

 

 

“I know.*sigh* its just I can’t stop this feeling.” Jiyeon looks down.

 

 

“What?! Now we’re having serious conversation? Like seriously? You like yoseob but you sounds like you love him!” Gayoon get up and point to Jiyeon.

 

 

“Hey you’re over reacting.” Jiyeon said innocently.

 

“What?! What do you expect?! I’m your friend from a long time and you’re only telling me this now?!” Gayoon jump back to her said.

 

 

“Yah! Don’t be like that! You know our work, we’re both busy besides. . . . ” Jiyeon murmured the last words.

 

 

“Besides what?!” Gayoon said.

 

“Why do i have a short tempered violent friend like you? You’re always angry. -____-” Jiyeon.

 

“I am not angry okay?!! Shut up! Answer me. Besides what?!” Gayoon yawn.

 

 

Jiyeon breathe out a deep sigh.

 

 

“He was your best friend. And i thought you two likes each other” Jiyeon looks down and said it with a sad tone.

 

 

“Oh no they don’t!!!!” A voice behind them give them a firm fright because of shock.

 

 

The both look back to see whose the one sneaking into their conversation.

 

 

 

“hehehe *goodboy smile + scratch head* Hi evil gf!” Gikwang wave at them like he was just passing by.

 

 

“Pabo! Why are you here you stupid ‘chagiya without `I`’!” Gayoon gave him a death glare.

 

 

“I was just passing by hehe” Gikwang smiles now his eyes are missing.

 

Gayoon eyed him.

 

 

 

“Ah okay okay! I was about to call you because papa hong wants to tell you something and i accidentally heard a LITTLE bit of your conversation. Hehe.” Now he’s smiling cutely like he was begging that Gayoon won’t hurt her.

 

 

 

Gayoon walks slowly toward Gikwang’s direction.

 

“A LITTLE bit of our conversation huh? How little is that? Hmm?” Gayoon grabbed Gikwang’s collar.

 

 

“Okay I heard it all! *close eyes* Mianhaeyo!”-Gikwang.

 

“Who told you that you can get in to this conversation huh?!” Gayoon pulled Gikwang’s right ear.

 

“a-awouch!!” -Gikwang.

 

“Didn’t you’re teacher thought you manners ha!!” Gayoon pulled Gikwang’s left ear.

 

 

“Mianhaeyooo evil Gf!!! Have mercyyyyyyyy!!” Gikwang.

 

 

“Oh my gosh! “ -Jiyeon was so shock.

 

[Author Yumi: Well ofcourse who won’t be shock seeing this scene xD two Idols killing each other. I mean just Gayoon xD]

 

“I didn’t know you two are close. I mean i saw that video on last years Idols sports but I thought you’re just super close to Yoseob-ah not with Gikwang oppa also. Hmm besides I heard the old news Doojoon oppa likes you. Oww maybe all of you here are just really close like family” Jiyeon smiles with amusement on her face.

 

 

Gikwang dropped on the floor sitting with his long face.

 

 

“Huh? What happen?” Jiyeon.

 

“You killed him.”- Gayoon.

 

“But I didn’t even move *scratched head*” - Jiyeon

 

“You killed him with those words.”- Gayoon.

 

 

“Huh?” O_O Jiyeon was really puzzled now.

 

 

 

“See! I told you! People thought you and Yoseob are . . . . . ” Gikwang said that with his jealous cute face.

 

 

“here we go again!!” - Gayoon sound irritated.

 

 

“What’s happening Gayoon~ah?” -Jiyeon.

 

 

“I hope this will make you happy. Gikwang this is Jiyeon my best friend since trainee days, Jiyeon this is Gikwang my stupid chagiya without `I`. My boyfriend.” Gayoon cross arms.

 

 

“Oh my gosh!” Jiyeon was really surprise.

 

 

“Why does it sounds like you don’t want to spit out the ‘Boyfriend’ word~!” Gikwang get up and put his arms around Gayoon from behind.

 

 

“You want me to beat you up again huh?” Gayoon glared at Gikwang.

 

 

“Just kidding baby!” Gikwang tighten his hug.

 

 

“Yuck! Don’t call me that!” Gayoon protested.

 

 

“Wow! This is amazing, you two are so cute!” Jiyeon smiles at them.

 

 

“Jiyeon this is a secret okay? Just on the cube.” Gayoon sigh.

 

 

Jiyeon zipped her mouth. “Secret! You can trust me!”

 

 

“Thanks” Gayoon smiles.

 

 

“We’ll at least i Have no reason to be jealous about you and Yoseob” Jiyeon said it with jolliness in her voice.

 

 

“Totally nothing to be jealous with them! Because Gayoon is just mine!!” Gikwang said it with authority.

 

 

 

Jiyeon and Gayoon laugh bursting laughing out loud.

 

 

“What?!!” Gikwang.

 

 

 

“You should said that to yourself first before saying to Jiyeon” Gayoon is still laughing so hard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 







 Hi guys!!

 

Huhuh sorry for the very very last update!

I was so so much busy with a lot of thing! (Including 4Minute Dance Cover xD)

 

Please still support this fanfic even it is the last part.

 

Even its ‘Out of the Cube!’ 

 

^_____^