Out of the Cube

Rumble in the CUBE

 

“Stupid! Stop crying!!!”- Gayoon shouts at Yoseob because she was so irritated seeing this crybaby.

“Nooonaaaaa~!! Ottoke?????!!! T_______T” Yoseob scream while crying out loud and hugging Gayoon.

 

[Author Yumi: well this should be a dramatic scene but I imagine it and it look so funny xD  Yoseob cuteness]

 

While Yoseob continues to push himself to Gayoon and hugging her, Gayoon was pushing Yosoeb away, Gayoon’s hands were on Yoseob’s face and pushing away his chubby cheeks.

 

“Yah!! Stop hugging my property!!”- Gikwang tries to pull Yoseob away from Gayoon.

 

[ Author Yumi: lol. I told you its funny xD]

 

“huhuhuhu! Hyung~shi I’m just borrowing her for a moment” Yoseob pouts while saying those words.

 

“No!!”- Gikwang pulled Gayoon out, at last!

 

“yah don’t do that again! I’m still jealous!”- Gikwang protested with his red cute cheeks.

 

Gayoon punched Gikwang in the sholder. “yah~! I told you don’t get jealous!” she said.

 

“As if I can control it”- Gikwang murmured while he scratch his head.

 

“Stop you love birds! Your making me feel worst! Huhuhuh!!”- Yoseob protested and jumps around like a kid who didn’t get a cotton candy.

 

“yah but seriously, what will you do now?”- Gayoon looks at Yoseob who was sitting on the ground now.

 

Gayoon and Gikwang were behind him. Yoseob wasn’t facing them. He was looking at the sky.

 

Where are them now? They’re in the Cube Entertainment’s Garden. There where Yoseob called them.

 

As a hyung and noona who was so close to him, they wanted to help him even though they don’t both know how.

 

Yoseob breathe out a very deep sigh.

 

As he was looking on the black sky, thinking about what just happened.

 

“Gayoon-shii call ummah.” Yoseob said in a plain tone.

 

“ah, okay. What will I say?”- Gayoon started to search her phone on her pocket.

 

“tell her *sigh* I will agree to marry my Fiancée.” Yoseob said a very hard decision.

 

“wait what?!” Gayoon wasn’t sure if she just misheard it or what.

 

“Yah. Saeng I know you’ve been in a massive heart break. Don’t do a decision when you’re angry. It will ruin everything.”- Gikwang pats his saeng’s back. Like a big brother.

 

“No. I’d think about this a lot of time. I’m sure”- He said. Like a man.

 

“But you won’t fight for her? Jihyun?”- Gikwang tries to cheer up Yoseob a bit. Even he does know what he was saying.

 

“No. I won’t fight for this One-sided love.”- He smile. A bitter smile.

 

Gikwang and Gayoon doesn’t know what to feel, they feel sad and sorry for their little seang to be hurted like this.

 

“I hate Doojoon-hyung right now. I admit that. That’s why I don’t what to be like him. *sigh* I hate him when he does that thing, when he punches you hyung (Gikwang) and he said you’re a traitor that you stole Gayoon-shii to him. No you didn’t, you’ve fall for each other and love each other equally, he should understand that. Besides Gayoon-shii isn’t his property. He shouldn’t act that way. He should just be happy for you. That’s why I don’t want to do the same thing he did. I hate him for doing that wrong thing, and I’m not doing that. *looks down* maybe Doojoon hyung feels this way when you two became a couple. *tear drops* that he was betrayed by his beloved brother.”- Yoseob said in a very mature way. The little kid is the most innocent type but sometimes they were the most understanding person.

 

Gikwang buried his face on Gayoon’s shoulder and wrap his arm around Gayoon.

Gayoon can see the loneliness on Gikwang’s eye. Even it happen a long time ago and Doojoon was happy for them now, he always kept on feeling guilty when it comes to that topic.

 

“But I’m different. I don’t hate him for breaking a promise that Jihyun is mine and he won’t fall for her. Not that. That’s too childish. I hate it because he had hurt my Jihyun for quite many times. Always. They’ve been together always, he knows Jihyun likes her but he keep on being kind to her. Ending up hurting Jihyun when he always chooses Gayoon noona. He hurt my Jihyun many times. I don’t want her to get hurt anymore. *Hide face* Now maybe he had really fallen for my love, and I’m happy for the both of them. For real. Even it hurts here. *points to his hurt*”- His tears flows uncontrollably.

 

Gayoon and Gikwang pat him on the shoulder to show him that they’ll support him no matter what.

In a point Gayoon and Gikwang is a little bit happy because they never expect their cute bubbly seang will be matured and grow up like a strong man like this.

 

“You know Hyung is stupid (Doojoon) if he just fall in love my jihyun Back then, then none of this thing happen. We could have been a big happy family. *force laugh*”- He smile. With his hurt crashed into pieces.

 

“Yoseob-shii,, I salute you for being strong like this.”- Gayoon smile at him like saying should smile also.

 

“Just hold-on a bit Sobbie-shii it will heal.” He messes his little brother’s hair.

 

“You’re bad to me, so bad to me, Oh girl you’re like a caffeine~!!!!!”- all of a sudden he sings that out loud. In a funny way.

 

“Maybe I can sing that song with all of my heart now.” Then he laughs. Trying to be happy even for a moment.

 

“I think you’ll gonna sing it more awesome!”- Gikwang said then laughs.

 

“yah! Aniya! Jihyun-shi isn’t bad!”- Gayoon protested.

 

“No, of course she not, it’s just the lyrics noona! I can’t change it like the real thing. If I can change it I’ll gonna write it like *Vocalize* *sings in caffeine’s  tone* ‘You’re bad to me, so bad to me, Gayoon noona you’re such a sadist’~~!!” he hit it with the high tone.

 

And Gayoon hits him with a punch. xD

 

“Yah! Hyung! Your girlfriend is hitting me again.”- Yoseob pouts while running away from Gayoon.

 

“As if I can do something about it, *smirk* mianhae Sobbie but if I’ll protect you she’ll probably hit me too, so sorry”- Gikwang shakes his head like he was really really sorry for him.

 

“I’m such a saddist huh? Now you’ll see a sadist you little chicken!”- Gayoon continue to run around and catch him.

 

“Hyung~!!! Do something!! T3T”- Yoseob screams for his life.

 

 

Yoseob’s P.O.V.

 

Haa… *sigh deeply*

It hurt, yeah it is, I don’t know how to handle it. I feel like I really don’t know. They said I’m too young handle this things, maybe they’re right. because I don’t know what to feel, to be happy because my love is happy finally with the someone he love, or to be sad because that someone won’t be ever be me. Hopeless, that’s the feeling.Then I called Gayoon noona and Gikwang Hyung. Yes I liked Gayoon noona back then but now she’s like a bestfriend to me, like a really good older sister. And I’m happy for them,because I know Gikwang-hyung will take of her.

Now we’re playing around here running and chasing each other. If you’ll ask me if I’m okay now?

No. Not an inch better, I can still feel my heart  being shattered into pieces, but when they come over, cry and laugh with me even the most miserable part of my life I feel like I should cherish them. My friends. That they won’t leave my even the one that I love did, even soon I don’t know if someone will love me, I won’t be alone, I will never be, I won’t cry alone, I won’t laugh alone.

 

Gayoon-shii said my heart is still young and I will found my real love soon. Juliette isn’t romeo’s first love right?

Gikwang hyung also gave me a man-to-man talk. J

 

I know if other B2st and 4Minute member were here, they’ll comfort me for sure.

Actually that fiancée thing, I choose that to run away from the pain. I know it’s stupid but it’s the only way, so my loneliness won’t show to the public, to my beloved fans. It’s hard to explain and also to understand. Somewhat my fiancée is not a stranger, she’s like a real Big sister to me. So if the wedding will be accomplish its fine because were like childhood best friends.  I watch few movies that they’re not married to their loved one, the one they really love, but married to they’re bestfriend not because they love each other that way, but they just love each other as friends and they know they need a companion till the end, that’s the reason they’re married. I don’t like that, I want to be married with my love, the EROS love, but if it should be this way, I’ll just marry her at least I know she’ll be a good wife.

 

Yang Yoseob, My story will just start. Bear with me Okay?

 

Will I forget my feelings for my Jihyun? I should stop calling her ‘My’

 

Help me forget her. Maybe one day like Doojoon Hyung now, I’ll be happy for them, with them.

 

Maybe my heart didn’t break into pieces, just a crack.

I wish someone can fix it.

 

 

Out of the Cube…. START!