All Together

Rumble in the CUBE

 

“yah! Get in your dorm already~! It’s late and cold here! Don’t be so melodramatic!”- Gayoon tried to pull Gikwang in by force.

 

“No`!”- Like a 5 year old child Gikwang keeps on declining.

 

“you stupid thing! Be a man you stupid dramatic gay!”- Gayoon yelled at Gikwang.

 

“Hey! Say that again and I’m gonna kiss you!”- Gikwang pulled Gayoon with one hand.

 

“Do it !andyour dead!”- Gayoon looks at him Badly.

 

Haha. The bad girl wins.

 

“Okay just on the cheeks?”- He used his puppy eyes to convince Gayoon.

 

But for Gayoon No is a NO. No matter what.

 

The scene was so sweet a cute couple argue suddenly Jihyun and Doojoon walk in the scene accidentally.

 

Jihyun was holding Doojoon’s hand when they saw Gayoon and Gikwang together.

 

They stop walking and the atmosphere became silent and awkward.

 

Jihyun was anxious about Doojoon and what will be his reaction and she was also afraid that Doojoon will be still affected by Gayoon.

 

But Doojoon broke his silence.

 

“What are you two doing here?”- He asked with a smile on his face.

 

A real smile. Not fake and without any bitterness inside. GiYoon(Gikwang&Gayoon) couple we’re kind a shock because Doojoon made the first move.

 

“we-we-we….”- Gikwang was still shocked and in the state of panic.

 

“This Idiot doesn’t want to go inside. It’s cold here”- Gayoon said without any hesitation.

“Yeh. It’s cold here. You two should be inside. Manager will be angry if we got sick”- Leader Jihyun said with her worried tone.

“Haha. You two we’re so sweet. Since you two have been together I can see Gayoon-shii was always taking care of Kwangiie. That so sweet I never expected from her”- Doojoon said smiling.

“No I’m not!”- Gayoon tried to hide her blush.

Then the atmosphere turn back in being awkward because of what Doojoon said.

“hey. Why so silent? Kwangie. Take care of Gayoon huh? If not. See this girl?*point to Jihyun* she will kill you!”- Doojoon eyed him then all of a sudden he laugh out loud.

“Doojoon-ah! I don’t kill people!”- Jihyun protested and punches Doojoon softly.

“Haha I’m just kidding. Because you’re her leader I taught you’ll kill kwangie?haha”- Doojoon is still laughing.

“Hmm maybe if he does that I can!”- Jihyun said with her mischievous smile.

Then they  high5

o_O----  O_o<-- Gayoon&Gikwang.

“Yah, You two are crazy aren’t you?”- Gayoon ruins the scene. XD

“I think we should go in now Evil Gf because if not, we will be infected by their virus.”- Gikwang whisper.

“hey I heard that! I’m your leader so I should punish you! Cook me dinner tonight!”- Doojoon Ordered with superiority.

“Hyung! You know I can’t cook!”- Gikwang yawns.

“maybeGayoon-shi?”- Doojoon used his pleasing tone.

“Hyung you don’t know what you’re asking!”- Suddenly Gikwang said.

JiHyun was giggling in a corner. But deep inside she was not just laughing, she was really really happy.

“why?”- Doojoon.

“I CAN COOK!”- Gayoon said with confidence.

“No.No! I’ll cook! Not you evil GF! You’re gonna burn us all!”- Gikwang said.

“What! I’m gonna hit you with a cooking pan you!”- Gayoon.

Gikwang starts to run and Gayoon chasing him.

“now who’s the crazy couple again huh?”- Doojoon whisper to Jihyun.

“they are *giggling* Lets escape. Let’s go” – She whisper.

“But my dinner?”- Doojoon pouts.

Whaooo imagine him pouting was so cute cute and handsome and pleasing >O<

“I’ll cook.nowleggo!!”- Jihyun pulled Doojoon to the cube bulding.