Love Contract

Rumble in the CUBE

 2 Days had passed they lived in a silent melody of ignorance.

They eat together, sleep together, spend the day together but they don’t talk to each other.

Waiting for each other to start a conversation.

“I’m gonna go to the beach.”- Doojoon said and walk down the cube bus.

It was 8 in the evening, the beach is peaceful and the waves that hits  the rocks like a relaxing sound.

Doojoon was peacefully listening to the sound of the wind and waves hoping that this nightmare will be over soon.

Then he heard someone sat beside him. He opened his eyes and he saw Jihyun there.

“Hi!”- Jihyun smile at him.
“it’s been a while since I saw that smile. I miss it”- He smile back at Jihyun.

“Heay~ about what you said last time—“ – Jihyun.

“Sorry I’m so stupid to say those things to --- “ –Doojoon.

Jihyun stopped Doojoon’s  line and said “No. I accept it”

O___O ß-Doojoon

“mworago?”  Doojoon looked at Jihyun.

“why so shock? Am I late to accept it? Did you already change your mind?” Jihyun said with her Goddess smile. ^___^

“no, it’s just I’m so stupid. I think I’d  hurt you more because of what I did.”- Doojoon look down.

Like a cute kid saying sorry for what he did.

“yah, don’t do that Yoon Doojoon! You’re too cute haha”- Jihyun said.

“but seriously? You’ll accept me?”- Doojoon look at Jihyun and She nod at him with her prettiest smile.

He automatically hugged her so tight, even Jihyun was shocked she just smiled.

“It’s not accepting you, more like accepting my stupid feelings haha”- Jihyun.

“this will make us both happy” – Doojoon looks at Jihyun and smile.

“I hope so, But I have one condition.”-Jihyun.

Doojoon looks at Jihyun and waiting for the condition.

“We will try to fall in love or love each other for a month, but if you didn’t learn to love me tell me. And we will part ways ^__^ no hard feelings. Back in being friends and good leaders. Promise me! You’ll tell me!”- Jihyun eyed Doojoon.

“yes I will! Just a month?”- Doojoon.

“yep that’s enough. Tell me okay? Because if you won’t , your being unfair to me. We will just try, nothing else, if this works then we will get our happy ending but if not maybe we should find our true happy  ending in separate way.”- Jihyun smiled the sweetest.

Doojoon stares at Jihyun because of what she said.

He knows.

He knows underneath  those smiles are tears and sadness.

“Doojoon-ah! Don’t  look at me like that! We agree to this of course we should know the consequences!
Don’t be afraid that you’ll gonna hurt me if this thing didn’t work. No! ^_^ it’s our choice, so if were both hurt we did that to our self. Okay? Tell me nae?, I warn you! If you won’t tell me. I’m gonna kill you! Really!.  “ –Jihyun look at Doojoon badly.

“aye aye Jihyuniie!!”- Doojoon salute at Jihyun with his happiest smile.

“pinkie promise?”- Jihyun raise her pinkie finger.

“Jihyun-shii! That’s too childish!”- Doojoon said.

“grrhh Doojoon-ah!! I hate chuuu! >3<”-  Jihyun stand up and walk away.

“Hey! Where are you going?”- Doojoon said yelling.

“Somewhere childish!!! Bleehhhh! *merong*”- Jihyun continued to walk.

“I’m just kidding! Wait! Hey I’m Just kidding! Come on lets pinkie promise!”- Doojoon gets up and try to catch Jihyun.

xD

 

“bapo bapo bapo!”- Jihyun was smiling while saying that.


                     

 [24/7 Filming. Harvest Moon by 2Yoon]

Director: and cut! Okay that’s a wrap! Good work everybody!

2yoon: *High5* oh yeah!

Jiyoon: I’m so tired but sooooooo excited! xD

Gayoon: nae! We can do this Jiyooniie! Ssangyoon Fighting!

Jiyoon: I miss our 4Minute Girls! T_____T

Gayoon: same here! *O* we are all busy with all our different activities T__T

Jiyoon: yah! Don’t worry after this we will have a comeback as a group!

Gayoon: I’m Excited ^O^ yah leggo eat!

Jiyoon: yah you have to go somewhere else *playful smile*

Gayoon: ah? I Don’t remember that I have another appointment after the filming! *Scratch head*

Jiyoon: yes you have Ms.Heo Gayoon! Mr.Lee is borrowing you for a while! xD

Gayoon: Mr.Lee? * Gayoon’s Rise up her Eyebrow*

Jiyoon: Kikwangiee xD He is borrowing you! *peace sign*

Gayoon: And you lend me? Jiyoonie are you really my best friend?? *Gayoon looks at Jiyoon Badly*

Jiyoon: oh thank you! xD Saranghaeyoo! Now go away chu~ chu~ Kwangie is waiting for you! XD

 

 Jiyoon pushed Gayoon to the elevator to the ground floor where Gikwang is waiting.

                            

[@Mnet back stage]

 

                 Yoseob will be performing his first solo single. He’s on the back stage  so nervous but there’s another thing that he was thinking.

Jihyunie. He love her seriously, but he think there will be a problem because his hyung and Jihyun were getting more close. According to the spy he paid.

He know his hyung won’t fall for Jihyun. The only thing he was afraid of is Jihyun will fall for his Hyung more and because his hyung can’t return that Jihyun will be hurt again. And he doesn’t want that.

 

Calling Gayoon Chubby Cheeks…… ( that Gayoon’s name on his Phonebook)

[Phone Conversation]

Yoseob: yoeboseyo?

Gayoon: Whut?? ==”

Yoseob: Your so very polite noona! Aren’t you huh?

Gayoon: I’m Gonna kill this ==’

Yoseob: WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. *scream*

Gayoon: You too loud shh! What?

Yoseob: When is the ending of the “Romantic & Idol”?

Gayoon: Do I look like the Director of that? Why you’re asking me?

Yoseob:  Noonna!!! [ToT] tell meee!! If not I’m gonna go there and personally beg you! And hug you!

Gayoon: Tomorro don’t go here!~ pabo!

Yoseob: haha! Thanks you the best Noona! XD haha why not because Kikwang-hyung will be jealous again? Haha I should do that!

Gayoon: toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot --------------------- *Sound of the shut phone*

 

“shh! That why I love you noona! You’re so bad!”- Yoseob said to his phone xD

Staff: 20 seconds. Yang Yoseob Standby.

                               

Readers Mianhae ~ Mianhae ~ Mianhae ~ Mianhae ~ Mianhae ~

I’m so Busy that’s why I can’t Update.

Please continue reading J

Saranghae! <3