Romatic and the Idol (Inside)

Rumble in the CUBE
Yoseob's P.O.V
 
 Heay there. ^O^ I'm so happy right now! 
I never imagine this! im having a solo album *jumps around* Gikwang hyung will be so happy for me i better call him immigetly. :D
But im kind of sad also because i know i'll be super busy and i wont able to hang out with my hyung while shooting the Music Video. T____T
Moreover Jihyun my love is with my Doojoon hyung huhuh T^T poor cute me :3 hehe 
maybe I look like im just kidding about that but im dead serious when i said i love jihyun-noona <3_<3
Love her so much! and i won't give up no matter what :DDD
i know she like my Doojoon-hyung but my hyung likes Gayoon Noona. I hate Jihyun to get hurt T>T
I just wish even they will be together beacause of Doojoon hyung taking care of my Jihyun at the "Romantic and Idol"  than my hyung wont fall inlove with my Jihyun because 
if that happen i have to fight for my happiness no matter what.. ^O^
 
haha a cute like me can be a bad boy :3 but still cutie yoseobie you like hehe :D
 
                            
 
 
[Done shooting 1st episode of romantic and idol]
 
 [Inside the Cube bus]
 
 It was only Doojoon inside waiting for Jihyun to come in. They will live inside this house like bus until the Program end.
No one knows Doojoon is the one taking care of Jihyun. Its a secret. No one is allowed inside the bus except from them.
Others know that a cube staff was taking care of Jihyun.
 
Jihyun: *enter the bus* yo!! 
Doojoon: *lying on the bed watching T.V.* Done already? 
Jihyun:  yhup ! haaa~ so tired >_<
                   
Doojoon: wanna eat? wait ill get food for you *get up*
Jihyun: Ani Ani! im fine. i 'll get my food alone *smile*
Doojoon: you sure? 
Jihyun: nea :D
 
 
Jihyun is eating while Doojoon is still watching there. Well its not only Jihyun who's tired on the shooting. 
Doojoon was tired also doing all the choir's and everything to be done inside the bus.
 
Jihyun:yah! Doojoon-nah~! mianhae (sorry) gomawo (thank you) :)
 
Doojoon: wae? (why) *curious look*
 
Jihyun: for talking care of me here. We both know you shouldn't be doing this, this  is a staff's work. 
        Not for a superstar work like you *smile*
 
Doojoon: *Mess Jihyun's hair* silly girl! Ofcourse your my Family i will do anything for you haha.
         Its an honor for me to serve you madam haha
 
Jihyun: ah! aniya~! don't call me madam! i feel old *pouts*
 
Doojoon: because you are! hahaha
 
Jihyun: I hate you! *throw pillows to Doojoon* 
 
Doojoon: im just kidding, haha you the most baby face 4Minute member?
 
Jihyun: Jinjja?! :D
 
Doojoon: just kidding! XD
 
Jihyun: =='
 
Doojoon: haha. Just kidding. Ur really baby face cute! haha Lemme hug you! *Hug Jihyun*
 
Jihyun: i hate you! *merong*  
 
 
Doojoon is hugging Jihyun. Yup its normal for them to act like this. Maybe if somebody saw them in this scene they might bee thingking that  they are lovers
but they are just best friends.  Doojoon used to hug Jihyun always, specially when the time he was courting Gayoon and he was busted again and again. Jihyun is 
the one who was always cheering him up.They got really close to each other. Yup for Doojoon its nothing. They are just BestFriends but for a girl who likes Doojoon
and then Doojoon acts sweetly to her Jihyun was falling more deeply to Yoon Doojoon.
 
 
Doojoon:  you hate me ah? hate me still? *tickles Jihyun*  
 
Jihyun: heay stop!! hahaha yah stopp! XDDD Doojoon..!!! 
 
Doojoon: *stop* oh still hate me?
 
Jihyun: yeh!!
 
Doojoon: *tickles Jihyun* okay!!
 
 
Jihyun: whaoooo!! doojoon stop stooppp!! XD okay i dont hate you! i even love you! stop now! *Jihyun was also shocked on what did she just said*
 
Doojoon: I love you too! haha okay i'll go out for a moment i'll find you some milk to drink before you sleep! pai *wear his hood and wall out* 
 
Jihyun: haaa, good thing he didnt take it seriously. Even tough im serious *O*
 
 
Yoseob was talking to someone on phone.
 
 
 "So how was everything?.. oh.. nothing weird? oh good! Doojoon hyung just buy a milk for my Love. Hmm thats good.. oh do your job good okay?
dont make them notice you okay?! oh. okay bye"- Yoseob.
 
 
Yoseob was on their set on his Music Viseo "Caffeine". Something land on his head.Who do you think did that?
 
 
 
"what is that for Gayoon Noona?" -Yoseob said while rubbing his head.
 
"Who the hell are you talking to ah? are you planning to assainate someone ah?"- Gayoon said.
 
"aish! why are you here in the first place! go away chu~! go with Gikwang hyung and date!~" - Yoseob said.
 
"ah. So ur answering me now ah mindless lil monster?" -bad look to Yoseob.
 
"hehe. Just kidding noona! haha your so pretty today ah!" - Cute Yoseob Smile. 
 
"shut up! who the hell are you talking to ah?" Gayoon said. XD Did you miss Gayoon the sadist? haha. :D
 
"i'm talking someone who was spying over Doojoon and Jihyun my love. So dont tell anyone ah noona" - Puupy eyes Yoseob.
 
" I'm telling gikwang!" - walking to the door.
 
 Yoseob pulled Gayoon in.
 
"no noona! its a secret" T___T -Yoseob.
 
  The Gikwang enter the room he immigetly pulled Gayoon from Yoseob.
 
"hey sobie don't touch my girl!" - Said by the Possesive Gayoon's Boyfriend Lee Gikwang.
 
"over protective hyung! nah~ don't worry i wont touch ur girl! she's a walking killing machine" XD- Yoseob
 
"WHAT?"- Gayoon Bad look to Yoseob.
 
"Juts kidding pretty noona! hehe."- Yoseob.
 
"Yah you two! dont hang out to much like usual! im jealous! im jealous of GaSeob!*pout*"- Gikwang said with full of embarassment.
"Nah okay hyung! XD" Yoseob.
 
"hahahahahahahahaha `` ~ haha" -Gayoon laugh loudly.
                
 
"yah! evil gf why are you laugh ah? its embarassing >///<" -Gikwang said blushing.
 
"hahh! you stupid chagya! haha your so funny!" -Gayoon try to stop her laugh. [FYI: i used Chagya instead of CHAGIYA on purpose]
 
 
  Gikwang hugged gayoon from behind like a shy child that was so embarassed.
 
"yah. Im just saying the truth." hugs Gayoon tightly.
 
"haha. Shut up stupid!" Gayoon poked Gikwang's head.
 
"heay!! you two! get out! Im BITTER here then you two are sweet! go away!" -Yoseob.

 
  Doojoon got back from buying some milk outside. Actually he got some trouble findding a Bendo machine in the location.
And its also hard for him not to be notice by fans and the media.
 
"im back"- Doojoon said as he enter the Bus.
 
  Then he found himself smiling when he saw Jihyun sleeping on the couch. Maybe Jihyun accidentaly fell asleep while waiting for him.
 
                 
 
 
 
Doojooon looked at her for a moment.Then he found himself mesmerized by Jihyun's Innocent beauty. It looks like he was hypnotise by it, Doojoon slowly lean closer and closer 
to Jihyun then when he was just a centimeter away from the sleeping Goddess Jihyun he was back to reality and stop himself from he was just about to do.
 
 "ah.. I miss just Gayoon. *sigh*"-Doojoon said then he kissed Jihyun's Forhead.
 
"Good Night Ms. Goddess"- Doojoon said then he carried Jihyun from the coach to the bed. Then he walk back to the couch and 
sleep there.
 
 
Love is Unfair.Why can't you just love the one who love you? why can't you just love the one who care for you?
why do you keep on loving someone that you know love's someone else also?. You look so stupid but still your doing it.
Jihyun Nam loves Doojoon and for her it deosn't matter if Doojoon return it or not. That whats true love is.
Well for Doojoon its better for him to forget and stop himself from hurting himself by keep on trying to make someone love him that he know will never happen.
Yoseob did a secret sacrifice back then so he won't let happen again. He will totally fight now.
This will be a total drama in the cube so hold on for the next chapter :D
 
 
 
Thanks For Reading. Subcribe Comment.
And request in my cafe :D