YOU!

Rumble in the CUBE

She Blushed a LOT and cover her face.

"Oh My Gosh am I dreaming?" She said to her self.

Then Gikwang look down, its like his waiting something to happen.

"what are you doing?" Gayoon Said.

"you ain't gonn punch me? kick me? kill me? because a confest?" Gikwang asked curiously.

Gayoon kicked Gikwang then she hug him.

"yah~! i like you too" Gayoon whispered to Gikwang.

"ji-ji-jinjja??" Gikwang  was totally shocked, he didn't expect that. Actually he expect that Gayoon will kick him and say that she don't like him. Now Gikwang feel s that he was the most lucky person on earth. Then he Hugged Gayoon tight.

Gayoon Kicked Him."YAH pabo! i can't Breathe!!"

"ouch! oh sorry!" gikwang gave Gayoon a snap kiss on the lips.

Gayoon stepped on Gikwang's Feet. "stupid your not allowed to do that!!!" >///<
 

"sorry ! im just carried away by the scene!" Gikwang said while smiling mischievously.

Then Gikwang Looked at Gayoon Seriously.

"i love you" then he smile."im serious" he look at gayoon eye to eye, his eyes was saying how sincere he was.

"nea, Nado Saranghae pabo" Gayoon said while smiling to Gikwang.she Never Expected this to happen but she still so happy.

They were hugging each other , they were totally inlove, who care's when it stated? who care's if they are enemys at first? the only thing that matters now is their love. That they wish to be everlasting.


They were never been inlove this way before, thinking of each other always, denaying what they feel at first  but as they say the truth will set you free.


Now their true feeling made them both happy, they have different attitude, hate each other but remember "opposite's attract" and when they attract they are really compatible like a magnet.:)

This is they're happy ending :)
for them YES but their happiness was someone's evelasting lonelyness also.

Doojoon sunddenly came ino the scene and Punch Gikwang.

Gayoon: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING DOOJOON OPPA!

they were both shocked about doojoon but Gikwang knows whats Happening now.

"you promise me ! you traitor!" Doojoon was just looking at Gikwang.