Yang Yoseob?

Rumble in the CUBE

 

Gayoon, Gikwang and Doojoon were chit chatting while still waiting for the next event at the annual Idols sports when a familiar face appeared.




Yoseob: yah! Gayoon-ah!
 

Gayoon: yo! wazzup ? *high5*
 

Doojoon and Gikwang was shocked, they didn’t know that Gayoon and their Group mate Yoseob are Friends, or rather Best Firends?. They both say the same word “ You two are friends?” O_o?


Question marks are popping out from their heads, why they didn't knew about that? O_O


Yoseob: yah of course ! *pat’s gayoon head*


Gayoon: *knock’s Yoseob head* yah yah! You didn’t two know? His my couple duet, we’ve sing the revive version of “What I Want to Do of I have a Lover” originally sang by G.na unnie and Rain .!

 

Doojoon and Gikwang: WHAT?? O.o


Doojoon: She was your  partner? 

 

Yoseab: yah! Here’s our picture! *show the picture on the phone *


Doojoon whisper’s to Gikwang.
“I'm so wanna kill yoseob right now! I almost die before Gayoon talks to me like that then suddenly they were close co’z of that duet!”

Gikwang Whispered back and tap Doojoon’s back.

“haha. Relax Doojoon, They’re just Friends”

Gayoon: *pull Gikwang’s ear* What the hell are you two whispering at each other? Hmmp!

 

Doojoon: na-nothing ! haha
Yoseob: Ah ! Doojoon like’s Gayoon-shi right? Then why it seems Gayoon and Gikwang are acting like Husband and Wife?

Gikwang: yah! Aniyo (no) I don’t want a Brutal wife!

 

Gayoon: Brutal huh! *kick Gikwang’s Tummy* then I don’t want a stupid husband!
 

Gikwang: Ouch! That’s the 25th time’s you hurt me ! Doojoon I will kill your brutal yeoja! Evil girl!
 

Gayoon: you want another punch ah!!
 

Yoseob: ohhh Gayoon-ah, relax you’re not killing him ,
 

Doojoon: haha I think they’re like cat and dog! Haha stop hurting each other xD
 

Yoseob: I think Gayoon is not a cat, she a tiger haha !

From a distance Jihyun  seen them, but she only saw Gayoon ,Gikwang at Doojoon of course. She runs to they’re direction co’z she wanna see doojoon.

Jihyun: Annyeong! Hello Gikwang , hello Doojoon *sweet smile to doojoon only*


Gikwang: haha I don’t think she really said that hello for me XD
 

Yoseob:  Jihyun! *hugs Jihyun tight*


Gayoon: *laughs* I bet you didn’t see yoseob!
 

Jiyhun: Hey let go off me yoseob!  Aishh! Totally co’z if I did I wont come here !
 

Yoseob: why? Im here to cheer you !
 

Gikwang at Doojoon just look at them.
 

Gayoon  signals Doojoon and Gikwang to come closer to her and then she whisper to the both of them “ yoseob is crazy in love with Jihyun unnie “ and then she giggles.


Jihyun: Gayoon ! What did you say? Hey Yosoeb, Let go!!

Gayoon: Revenge is awesome XD