Snow

Winter's night

 

Alice was finally in Korea, after years dreaming with this. She had finally watch their concert, and now she was on her way to a fanmeeting!

She was stucked in the traffic inside the taxi. When she had the idea of writing something to her bias, Hongki.
- I’m so smart! Would he remember me? C’mon he sang “Distance” looking at me yesterday! – The driver looked at her like she was crazy.
- Hehe, Mianheyo… She nodded to him.
She had a paper and a pen in her hands, when she was writing the car started to move.
- Oh God… My hangul is not the best, with this car moving he won’t understand a word. I’m so lucky!
After a minute.
- We’re here… - The driver stopped the car and looked to her though the mirror.
- Oh! – She paid him and went to the fanmeeting.

She was sitting there for about 40 minutes waiting for them, when they appeared.
*OMG, I’m seeing them again*
They introduced themselves, and started talking.
*I’m such a kid, look at me, who am I compared to them?! Why did I write this ? He’d just laugh at me, he sings looking at so many faces, why would he remember an ugly girl like me?*
After a few minutes, they’re were sign fan’s stuff.
*Ok, it’s your turn, just be normal*
Her hands were sweating, even though it was winter.
She walked towards Hongki.
- Hello pri! – He gave a big smile and looked at her. She was seeing that smile, that eyes she loved so much…
- Hel… - Her voice cracked.
- I remember you, yesterday, I sang a song looking at you! – She were picking her poster so he could sign it when she heard that, she gave him the paper and looked at his face.
- What…? Really? – She stared at his face, she couldn’t believe. She could feel her heart stopping anytime. When she looked at what hi was holding in his hands.
- So, you’re from Brazil?! You’ve never seen snow before? Wow… Go to Shinsadong Park, hehe – He gave the paper back to you. You gave him the wrong one. But you couldn’t say anything, some security grabbed your arm, and he disappeared in a second.
- How could I be so dumb?! – You shouted to yourself.
You decided to look the paper.
 “Hi Oppa, I’m from Brazil!
You know… I’ve never seen snow before, there’s no snow there!
I heard it will snow tomorrow! Where is the best place I can see the snow falling?
Can you come with me?! I hope you could be there with me to see the first flake touching the ground.
I love you!

Go to Shinsadong Park, I love you too my pri!
Lee Hongki."

 

She was sitting in the bed in his hotel room, looking at that paper he signed. She decided to go, after all Hongki recommended that place, and she would go back to Brazil the next day.
She fell asleep holding that paper.

 

She was finally at Shinsadong Park, she was the only one there, waiting for the snow, she was really excited, and more excited thinking he’d come.
- Maybe no one is here because it’s really cold, or this park , and I’m gonna kill Hongki… Is good no one is here, I like to talk alone, lalala. Will he come? No... Wake Up, he won’t come! I’m a BABO!
She was sitting on a bench looking at the sky, imagining how would be her first time seeing, touching the snow…
After exactly 20 minutes, the snow started to fall.

- OMG OMG! IT’S SNOWING! – She started to jump of happiness. – THIS IS SO GOOD! I can’t believe hahaha.
After sometime the ground were starting to get white.
- This is so beautiful! Thank you Hongki…
- You’re welcome!
- Lee Hongki….? – She looked to the person standing in front of her.
- I never thought you’d come…
*ACTUALLY I DID, , IS THIS REAL?!*
- I’m sorry I wasn’t here to see the first flake with you…
- Hey! You are here! That’s all that really… matters. Even though I don’t know why you’re here.
- I thought it’s be cool to see you again, and you’d be happy to see me.
- Yeah…
- You know why I sang looking at you?
- Because you always do this?! – She said as it was obvious.
- No, I actually don’t do this. But you’re really really beautiful… So I thought, she might get happy if I sing looking at her, and I must enjoy the moment, it’s not always that I find such a beautiful girl in the crowd!
- Ahn… - She didn’t know what to say, so she just smiled blushing.
- What do you think about the snow? Isn’t it beautiful? – He asked sitting on the bench, watching she looking at the snow.
- Yes, it is. It’s completely different of what I thought it was!
- Haha, I only recommend here because I know no one comes here, so I could come here to see you!
- Ah… Stop saying these things… This is awkward! – Your phone started to ring. You knew you should go back to the hotel. – Aw no…

- What’s wrong? – H asked you.
- I gotta go… I’ll back to Brazil today! So… hm, thank you oppa! I’ll be supporting you on the other side of the world hehe. Thank you for being here for an ugly fan! I’m so happy, I cant even…
- Thank YOU for being a primadonna. – He walked towards you and hugged you. You wasn’t expecting that.
- Oh… erm…  
- And you are beautifur, you are wonderfur~ - He sang, and you laughed.
- Well, I know I’m not but…
- Yes, you are, if you weren’t I wouldn’t be here. – He looked at you and smiled.
- I really gotta go… THANK YOU! – You ran away from him.
- See you next time… WHATS YOUR NAME AGAIN?!
- It’s Alice! Ah, please tell Seunghyun I love him!
- YA!
 

 

 

 

~on the plane~
- Bye Korea! Thank you… Thank you FTISLAND. Thank you snow. Thank you… Hongki. – She fell asleep thinking that maybe se could write a fanfic about this, no one would ever believe, and know this anyway…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAHA, hi!
Hope you liked this! 
I'm sorry if i wrote something wrong :p
Thank you for reading!