VII. Kai

All you have to do is, SMILE :)

549331_2184122978888_1721423735_1133368_

What should I do today? EXO-K is on break but everyone has a schedule but I don't have one. Suho hyung and Sehun for a photoshoot, Baekhyun hyung for Happy Together, Kyungsoo for Sukira and Invincible Youth, and Chanyeol for cameo in a music video. I should go shopping? Or just make a video then post it on the internet... Hmm. I'll go shopping.

I dressed my self my like this and went outside to smell the fresh air. I went to the nearest mall I could see. Only few people can recognize me but I thank it was few. I don't want to get wounded by hundreds of fans. I ate first at a samgyeopsal restaurant. And of course, I paired it with Cola. As I were waiting for the food, I played Tap Tap on my phone.

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol always wins. I can't score higher than them so I practice and practice a lot. "Annyeonghaseyo." Fans keep greeting me. So I closed the app and started bowing. I bowed to the right and saw this girl again with JYP. "Omo." I said. "MISS. I'D LIKE TO CANCEL THE ORDER." I ran as fast as I can to catch up with them.

The next thing I know, I'm very close to JYP sunbae. I stopped running but the floor was wet so I slipped. "OH MY. KAI'S ABS.." Fans started to gather. "Kai? Where's Kai?" I heard the voice of my soul mate. "Yah. I'm testing you to have a cool image then you started fangirling again. You're one of my worst trainees." JYP said.

I stood up, feeling embarassed. I bowed at every direction but girls kept laughing and blushing. "Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed at my senior, JYP. "What are you doing here? SM Artists are supposed to be busy right?" He raised his eyebrow while the girl kept giggling and squeaking. "Nae. I'm on a break now. The other members have a schedule." I smiled awkwardly.

"EEEEPPP." The girl kept smiling. "Okay. Since you're an idol. Share some tips to this girl." JYP rolled his eyes when he looked at the girl. "Is she your trainee?" I said in a polite manner. "Yea." He nodded. "Let's go." We started walking. I was keeping my cool attitude, the girl kept smiling and squeaking things like "OMG I'M WITH KAI OPPA. OPPA OPPA!!!!" While JYP looked at us with a pity.

"Look, i brought her for a purpose. I want to train her to have a cool attitude like you. And this girl's fashion sense are horrible." JYP looked really worried about his trainee. "Oh. What's your name by the way?" I asked the girl. "_____" She smiled while jumping. "You're the one I bumped last time right?" I said.

She nodded. "____-ssi. Please think of me as your hater." I said. "Waeyo?" She looked at me while blinking fast. "See. The key to be cool is to think that everyone is your hater. And don't be nervous. I'm just a regular guy who shows up on a tv." I comforted her. "Yah. You're doing well... you can be a teacher in my company if you want to." JYP was impressed.

Things went on like that for an hour. Until an accident was made by destiny again. I was like, Hi! I'm Kai! I always bump on people and slip on the floor. But this time, it was a surprising accident. Both of us were waiting for _____ to finish in the rest room while leaning on the wall(you know, the call of nature) but the nature called me too.

I told JYP that I need to go to the bathroom too. He nodded and I bumped _____ and kissed her on the lips - making JYP shocked. "OH MY GOSH. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT." She looked happy yet shocked while looking at me and JYP. "I know. Good thing I blocked you guys. Or else, SCANDALS." He sighed.

 

Oh my god. I just kissed the love of my life!