XXVI. Authors POV

All you have to do is, SMILE :)

5 years later....

"Wanna go out for a walk?" Baekhyun lied his head on Taeyeon's lap and smiled at her. "Sure." She sighed and gave him a peck on the lips. "Oh right. It's our anniversary today!" Taeyeon pushed his head and he fell on the floor. "Come on!" She dragged him on the floor. "Jjakaman." He stood up. "I was the one who invited you and you dare to drag me like that?" He crossed his arms.

"Mianhae..." Taeyeon looked at him but he rolled his eyes and sighed. "Oppa?" She suddenly did an aegyo which made Baekhyun melt. "FINALLY! YOU CALLED ME OPPA AFTER 5 YEARS!!" He hugged her and kissed her on the lips. "Come on let's go!" As always, Baekhyun always walk with her while he back hugged her. It's so awkward but for them it's comfortable.

They stopped on a dock a enjoyed watching the sunset. "I can't believe our relationship went this far." Baekhyun looked at her. "I know." She smiled and also looked at him. But he suddenly knelt down while facing her. "So that's why I'm taking our relationship to another level." He laughed causing his eye smile to appear.

He pulled a box out of his pocket and opened it. It was a ring, well not expensive like a diamond on top of it. It was a ring that he made by himself. "Will you marry me?" He said while looking down on the ground nervously. "Yes." She knelt down and pecked him on the lips.

While those lovey dovey birds chill on the docks, Kai relaxed himself on the cafe..

"Here's your order sir." The waiter smiled and gave him a chocolate mousse partnered with coffee. "Thank you." Kai said. Earlier, ____ called him to meet with her on the cafe . He waited for her for about an hour but still he's patient.

"Mianhae. My friend and my other friend fought with each other. I had to stop them." Kai smiled as she saw her making an excuse. "Look at you. Your a successful solo artist now." Hearing that from him, she chuckled and sat down on the chair. "You even wear those I taught you five years ago." Kai drank his coffee while smiling.

"You're a great teacher." She suddenly became serious. "Mind if we start over again?" She said making Kai spit his coffee. "I would love to." Kai smiled and hugged her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lied... this is the last chapter T^T. Thank you readers for reading this story. 

I really enjoyed making this story. I got so many views and subscribers.

Thank you thank you thank you!

52303937201007101438494240836992166_009.

Both of them are so yummy.... 

.

.

.

.

.

I was talking about the pizza...

.

.

.

.

.

LOL JK.