XXV. Kai and You

All you have to do is, SMILE :)

"BWO?" I stood up angrily. "It's just too complicated." She sniffed while she looked away. My phone rang and it was Baekhyun hyung. I saw the people staring at us while whispering. "Yea hyung." I sighed.

"DIDN'T YOU SEE ON THE NEWS?  SOMEONE CAUGHT YOUR GIRLFRIEND KISSING GI KWANG..... ON THE LIPS!" He shouted so loud that even ____ heard it and got shocked. I hung up and looked at her.

"You kissed him?" I was forcing my eyes not to cry. "I told you. It was too complicated." She wiped her tears again. I just couldn't believe that she cheated on me. "Then why?" I looked at her. "Well it happened earlier" She said (YOUR POV):

"CUT." The PD said. "Good job everyone!" 

We bowed at every staff members.

"So this is our official song?" I looked at him.

"Yep. Our voices blend each other." He smiled.

"Thanks for helping me." I pouted as we walked towards our car.

"For what?" He patted my head. "For saving you?"

"Oh." I nodded. I could really feel that he's looking at my lips. He suddenly grabbed me and kissed me on the lips.

"You complete me." He whispered on my right ear and brought shivers down to my spine.

"I told you! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND." I pushed him.

"I'm sorry." He said.

Back to reality (KAI POV):

"So do you love him more than me?" My eyes finally broke out in tears. "I didn't say that I like him more than you. It's just too complicated.I guess it would be better if we break up so no one gets hurt." She held my hand filled with apology.

 "Okay." I wiped my tears. "If you're gonna be happy with your decision, then I'm happy too." I stood up and hugged her for the very last time. "I love you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the next two chapters will be the last T^T

I enjoyed making my first story. Thanks really to my subscribers!

LOL TO THIS PICTURE. KAI AND TAEMIN. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA