XXIV. Baekhyun

All you have to do is, SMILE :)

"Spaghetti is ready!!!" I heard Kyungsoo shout. "Yah." I shaked Taeyeon's body to wake her up. "Uhhh..." She murmured. "Aish. Wait here. I'll get you some 10 star spaghetti." I stood up. "I only heard 5 star." She looked at me with her swollen face. "Well, for Kyunsoo it's 10 star. It's really delicious!" I made a thumbs up with my right hand.

"Just wait here." I walked towards the kitchen and saw all my sunbaes eating the spaghetti. "Do they like it?" I patted Kyungsoo's shoulder. "Of course." He smirked. I grabbed two plates and filled them with his spaghetti. "I'll just give this to her." I smiled and went back inside her room. "Chagiya. The spaghetti is here."

"Since when did you call me Chagiya?" She sat down and grabbed the breakfast-in-bed table. "Oh just now. It's my new nickname for you." I placed the plates on the table and pinched her cheeks. "Why are you so cute?" I couldn't help but to pinch her cheeks because of her cuteness.

"Can't you at least think of something other than chagiya?" She pouted and twisted the noodles on her fork. "I kinda like that one." I took a bite of the spaghetti and sighed. "Oh god! This is seriously delicious! Try it." I twisted a big chunk of noodles on my fork and fed it to her. She didn't have any expression at all. That's our expression when we first tasted Kyungsoo's spaghetti.

She began to eat a lot. "What about Taengoo?" She looked at me with those puppy eyes. "Araso. Taengoo." I smiled and pinched her cheeks. "After this, you're gonna drink your medicine. Okay?" I picked up my plate. "I WANT MORE." She complained like an eight year old girl. "Araso." I patted her head and picked up her plate.

Kyungsoo-ah!" I placed the plates on the table. "Please get serve some spaghetti for Taeyeon. I'll go buy some medicine for her." I looked at him and he nodded. I went down on our building and went on the next road where they sell medicines. "Do you have a medicine for fever?" I said at the lady who keeps picturing me. 

"Please get me some. I'm in a hurry." I smiled and she nodded. I looked at the TV she was watching and I saw Kai's girlfriend with Lee Gi Kwang. I saw it was Music and Lyrics.

 

But I suddenly saw them kissing on the lips. I immediately called Kai.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't forget to subscribe and comment!

I'll make a chapter about why you and Gi Kwang kissed!

KEKEKEKE. Please anticipate!

tumblr_m3lxs8111S1r7nt8no1_500.gif

TAEYEON-AH! WHY SO ADORKABLE! I LOVE YOU BEBE. IN MY BED NOW!