XX. Taeyeon

All you have to do is, SMILE :)

Taeyeon-Airport-kim-taeyeon-30639610-732

"Bang Jooyeon?" Baekhyun gasped. I looked at both of them with confusion. "Baekhyun-ah." She cried and hugged him again. I expected him to break the hug but instead he closes his eyes and hugged her tighter. I was like invisible to him, I just nodded and frowned as I walk away. I went back to our room with a sad face.

"Wae?" Hyoyeon cupped my face. "Tsk." I cried and hugged her. "I said wae?" She caressed my hair while the other members stood up and asked me. "Baekhyun." I broke the hug and pouted. "What did he do to you?" Tiffany looked at me but I hid my face. "Nothing. Just some girl." I wiped my tears. "Let's just find out who it was. Remember unnies, we owe Baekhyun her voice." Seohyun was right, if it wasn't for him, I can't even perform.

"Let's go home." I cleared my throat and they all nodded. All of us walked on the dorm with a bright atmosphere. I can't do anything without this girls. Even if I'm sad, they are here to make me happy. "TAEYEON-AH." Baekhyun stopped running from behind while trying to catch his breath. I looked at him and started walking again.

"Go ahead and live your life with that girl." I sniffed and my eyes broke out a tear. "Bwo?" He said but we were already near our car. He just stood their with a confused look. I went inside our car while linking fingers with my danshin sister. She closed the door softly and I said "He didn't even said he's promise to me." I lied my head on Sunny's shoulder:

"Okay. Make a promise with us." Me and ____ looked at our boyfriends. 

"What?" Kai and Baekhyun looked at each other.

"That every end of the day you will always say that you love us." I held my hand with Baekhyun.

"All you have to do is smile if you promise us." She said.

They both smiled and kissed us on the lips.

"We're here." We got out of our car but I still linked my fingers with her. I couldn't even stare at the door of their dorm. It was painful for me. Right after we went to our dorm. I got the laptop and started looking for Bang Jooyeon. At first it was no results but I managed to get a way to get her information. Yea. I was a stalker! But only for that day.

 

I was shocked as I saw her information, "Baekhyun's ex-girlfriend is Jooyeon."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAAAAA. REALLY THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING!!!!

SMALL SUCCESS IS BIG FOR ME ^^

Please don't forget to subscribe and comment.

If you want relaxing music please go >here< And sorry for the short chapter. I'm still thinking of ideas.