XVIII. You

All you have to do is, SMILE :)

My very first show,

"Are you nervous?" Kai walked with me on the side walk. "No not at all." I said. YEAH. I WAS VERY CONFIDENT. Well, I'm a strong woman indeed. It may be ridiculous but Shin Bongsun unnie is my role model and my inspiration. I've been always doing gags in my school and always winning first place.

"You're doing Music and Lyrics right?" He looked at me and I nodded. "With who?" Again he looked at me with those jealous eyes. "I don't know yet." I pouted and gave a peck on his cheek. "Yah. Don't be jealous." He just nodded and cleared his throat. "You're here." We stopped in front of the building and I looked at him.

"Like I told you, don't be jealous, okay?" I smiled while he grabbed me and kissed me on the lips. "I promise." He smiled and I walked away from him while waving my hands. I entered the building and the camera man just appeard of nowhere. I jumped out of shock "Oh! You scared me." I laughed.

"Who are you by the way?" The camera man asked me. "I'm ____." I stopped and bowed. "Trainee from JYP." I started walking towards the elevator again. "You're pretty and confident." The camera man smiled. "Really?" I flipped my hair causing the camera man to laugh. "They said I'll go to the recording studio." I looked at the camera while pressing the button of the elevator.

"____-ssi." The camera man said while we entered the elevator. "Nae?" I pressed the 12th floor. "Who do you think is your partner?" I blushed for a moment. "LEE GI KWANG!!!!!" I jumped out of joy. "Wae?" The camera guy laughed. "ABSSSSSS!!!" I chuckled while jumping. "Why his abs?" He smiled while waiting for my response.

"BECAUSE IT'S YUMMY." I blushed and laughed again. "I see you as Narsha or Bongsun." He smiled. "I get that all the time." I smirked while looking at him. Finally, we arrived at the 12th floor and we both got out. I bowed as I see my sunbaenims. "Oh. Who is this?" Jung Juri unnie looked at me and the camera.

"I'm ____. Trainee from JYP." I smiled. "Oh." She nodded and left causing us both to laugh. "Sorry I DON'T KNOW YA!!!" Juri laughed while looking at me and said bye. We were in front of the recording studio. I gulped and opened the door. "Aish." I rolled my eyes. "YOU AGAIN?" I slapped my face seeing JYP.

"Wae?" JYP hugged me. "Are you two that close?" The PD pointed at us. "Yes. Father and Daughter relationship." JYP smiled and looked at the camera. "Why do I have to do duet with you?" I complained and crossed my eyes while pouting in disagreement. "Actually, I'm not the one. I'm just going to help you two with the recording." He patted me on the shoulders.

"Then who?" I stood up and got excited. "Me." A guy with a smiling face came out from the staff. "AHHHHHHH." I jumped out of joy and pushed JYP playfully. The camera looked at the guy and it was Gi Kwang. "I'M RIGHT!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I ran and hugged him. 

He hugged me tighter. "Alright stop it." JYP pulled my hoodie. "Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed. "KYAAAAAA." I ran and hugged him again but JYP pulled me. "Aish. I thought Kai disciplined you." He whispered on my right ear. "He did. But I don't want too. I'm a strong woman you know?" I whispered and raised my eyebrow on JYP. 

"Okay. Since both of you are writing a song, A ROMANTIC ONE. You'll have to feel the emotions." JYP said to both of us. "So we'll be sending you to a campsite and you'll be writing your song their. 12 hours is your limit. GO." He pushed us and we both glared at him. "I'm ____." I bowed and said hi to him.

"I'm Gik-" I cut him off. "I KNOW WHO YOU ARE." I hugged him again. "Really. I don't know why but I don't feel awkward around you." He looked at me while smiling. "Wouldn't you mind if I do this?" He grabbed my hand and linked fingers with me. I blushed a little bit. "Oppa. I have a boyfriend you know." I hit him playfully.

"So what?" He grabbed me and wrapped his arm around me. "This is only for the show." He said. "OPPA. You're making me blush badly." I pouted and looked at him. "Aigoo. So cute." He pinched my puffy cheeks. We entered the car and drove our way to the campsite. "Do you remember me?" He looked at me with a serious face.

"Huh what are you talking about?" I looked at him with a serious face too. "Look at my eyes." I nodded and looked at his eyes carefully while he is driving. FLASHBACK:

I was sitting under the tree, facing the life and death situation. I got attacked but the strangers just ran away from me. The blood is almost spilling everywhere. "ARE YOU OKAY?" A man cupped my face and everything went black.

 

"You're the one who saved me." I looked at him with my thankful eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED....

HEHEHEHE. Kim Jongin will have a rival ^^ (SPOILER)

Please don't forget to subscribe and comment.

Still in love with IU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD