XV. Baekhyun

All you have to do is, SMILE :)

3 days before.

"Taeyeon-ah?" She opened her eyes. "NOONA!" I hugged her very tight. "uhhhh.." She touched her neck. "Wait here, I'll get the doctor." I stood up and I only heard her say "Uhhhh." The nurses' lounge is very near on our room so it's easier to call them. "She's awake." I said and the doctor nodded and followed me.

We both entered the room with big smile on our face. "Taeyeon-ssi. You look better now." The doctor touched noona's face. She slight smiled in reply. The wound in her neck was slowly closing. I remembered last week when the whole Girls Generation visited. Some were scolding me, some were just silent while crying and some were protecting me from harsh words.

Last week,

"WHERE'S SHE?" Sooyoung noona along with Seohyun noona opened the door while crying and ran towards her. She looked at me furiously "LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO HER! YOU COULDN'T EVEN PROTECT HER. WHAT KIND OF BOYFRIEND ARE YOU?" She pushed me hard and I fell. I stood up and bowed. "Jesunghamnida. I did what I can." 

They just sighed and cried while looking at noona. I didn't even know I was crying the whole time. I was too embarassed to see my sunbaenims. And then, the worst duo I have ever feared came. It was Tiffany and Hyoyeon noona. I looked at them with my teary eyes and started bowing while saying sorry. But Tiffany noona just watched me and slapped me in the face. While Hyoyeon just stood there at the corner, crying.

"DON'T EVEN SAY SORRY!" She slapped me again. "LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY BESTFRIEND!!! YOU CALL YOURSELF A BOYFRIEND?" She slapped my face again. My whole face stings. She was about to slap me again but I glared at her and grabbed her hand with my left hand. "I TRIED MY BEST TO PROTECT HER OKAY?" I clenched my right fist and pushed my tounge on my gums.

"AND WHAT WILL YOU REACT IF I WAS THE ONE WHO GOT SHOT? HUH?" I let go of her hand in my left hand as I breathed hard. "I HATE YOU NOONA. I REALLY HATE YOU." Finally, my eyes gave up and tears covered my face. I sat down on the floor and covered my face with my hand.  Tiffany noona sat down next to me and lied her head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings." She hugged me. "I guess we are just tired." I hugged her too. Tears stained my shirt and my tears also stained hers. I hugged her tighter as my rage goes up. "I'm so mad at myself noona." I cried even harder. "Don't say that." She patted me on the back. "I promise. If any problem will appear. I will take action to it." I broke the hug and raised my right hand.

Back to reality,

The doctor touched her neck and felt every part of it. "I'm afraid the bullet hit her vocal parts." He let out a big sigh while I just looked at him with my worried look. "She might be able to sing to sing again after 7-10 years if she doesn't get a surgery." The doctor looked at me. "Then please get her to a surgery!" I stood up and pushed the doctor while I cried.

"But I will need a little bit of a vocal part. Someone needs to donate." He looked at me and I looked at Taeyeon. I touched her face and caressed her hair. "Sorry noona. But I need to do this." I pressed my lips on hers. "UHHH." She widened her eyes. Well I take that as a no but I promised Tiffany noona. I sniffed and went along with the doctor.

Today,

"TAEYEON UNNIE CAN'T SING ANYMORE?" I heard Kai's gf shouting. I opened the door. "Well, hyung donated a little bit of his vocal chords to her." Kai said while I looked at them with my arms crossed. "Now. I need to rest for months to sing live again." I sighed. Both of them looked at me. "But you can still talk right?" ____ looked at me with her eyes worried.

"Yes." I sighed again. "But I can't sing." I smiled and went to Taeyeon noona. "But if it's for her. Then I'm happy I made my decision." Taeyeon noona opened her eyes like she heard everything. "YAH." She shouted and grabbed my hair. "I'M STILL MAD AT YOU." She pushed my head and pouted. "Aigoo. Taeyeon is so cute." I pinched her cheeks while smiling.

 

She just grabbed me and kissed me. "Thank you and I love you." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekyeon so cute <3 HEHEHEHEHE. Please remember to subscribe and comment!!! And please check out my other story (I just want to write that so badly!!!! But don't worry. I'll finish this first while updating my other story at a time.) HERE!!! Thank you very much!