XIV. You

All you have to do is, SMILE :)

I yawned as I woke up from my sleep. I saw Baekhyun oppa cleaning. He was about to look at me but I pretended that I was asleep. He starts to wipe some dirt on the couch. He was about to clean the edge of the couch but he suddenly tripped over a wet floor and we ended up kissing each other. I yelled "EEEPPP." as he was about to fall.

Both of us looked at each other with our eyes wide open. Suddenly I heard a glass like it was broken. We looked at Taeyeon unnie who was about to cry. "Oh my gosh. This isn't what it looks like!" Baekhyun oppa stood up but unnie ran away and he followed her. I immediately stood up and followed them. "UNNIE. IT ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE." I ran on the hall without my slippers.

The two of them were both fast but I managed to go faster than Baekhyun oppa. I saw Taeyeon unnie suddenly sat down on the parking center of the building. She cried and cried. "Unnie!" I was about to comfort her but I saw this guy with a gun. "UNNIE!!!!!" I stood in front of her and felt a pain on my stomach. Everything went black.

-Authors POV-

"___-ah!!!!" Taeyeon screamed while Baekhyun ran towards you and Taeyeon. A bang went out again from the gun. "NOOOOOO." Baekhyun stood in front of Taeyeon. He closed his eyes ready for the pain but he felt nothing. It was too late. It hit on Taeyeon's neck. Baekhyun looked at you and Taeyeon before he started running towards the man.

Kai, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were in the parking center and saw both of you lying on the ground full of blood. "____-ah!!!" Kai ran towards you and touched your pulse. "Quick call an ambulance!" Kai carried you on his back. "Aish. Don't call anymore. Let's just get them to the hospital." Kai started running while carrying you.

"Kyungsoo! Carry noona and Chanyeol hyung please help hyung!" Kyungsoo nodded and started to run with me. While Chanyeol helped Baekhyun to catch the guy. Kai has been carrying you and Kyungsoo has been carrying Taeyeon for minutes and he finally saw a hospital. "Yah. Let's go fast!!!" Kai pushed the door of the hospital.

"YAH." The police called him. "I don't care if I broke the door. My friend is in trouble. Please help them." Kai face was full of blood and tears. "NURSE!!! CALL A DOCTOR AND PUT THEM INTO THE EMERGENCY ROOM." They heard the shouting of the nurses but it faded away so fast. "Hyung. I'm so sorry." Kyungsoo patted his shoulders.

Meanwhile, in BaekYeol's drama....

"YAHHHH." Baekhyun ran faster than Chanyeol. He managed to make the man tripped by his long arm. Chanyeol pushed him on the floor making him scream. He pulled the man's shirt and grabbed the gun from his arm. "You want me to kill you? Who are you to shoot my noona and my friend?" Chanyeol was about to rip off the man's hair.

Baekhyun looked at the man's shirt. It says Anti-SNSD FOREVER. As soon as he saw that he started punching the guy every second. "Yah hyung. Stop it." Chanyeol stopped me but I still kicked his . Police sounds were everywhere. "Oh thank GOD!!!" Both of us lied down on the floor. "Please capture him." Chanyeol slightly pointed at the guy.

"Thank you." Both of us said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to your POV.....

I woke up in a cold and brightful place. Flowers and chocolates, everywhere! 2PM - YAH GET YOUR OFF THERE AT THE HOSPITAL AND GET BACK HERE! WE MISS YOU. Oh right, i was shot in the stomach. I moved a little bit but it was like a thousand of needles went through my stomach.

"Careful." Kai helped you. "Kai-ah....." I touched his face while he was smiling. "....why are you so ugly today?" I slapped his face. "Aish! I MISSED YOU. YOU WERE UNCONCIOUS FOR LIKE 2 weeks." He hugged me while his eyes were closed. "2 weeks?" I looked at him and he just nodded. "Where's unnie?" He pointed beside you.

Taeyeon unnie was asleep and resting like an angel. "They said the bullet hit her vocal chords. She can't sing anymore." Kai sighed. "WHAT?" I looked at unnie with my worried OAO look. 

 

"TAEYEON UNNIE CAN'T SING ANYMORE?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAEYEON-AH. NOOOOO!!! (Yea. I really reacted like this when I thinked of this idea) Thanks for the subscribing. AND READERS THERE! SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!!! THANK YOU!!!