X. The Story of Kai and You

All you have to do is, SMILE :)

I waited for her to go outside JYP's building, I really can't believe I'm doing this for her. It's been hours but I still managed to stand up. Then Wonder Girl sunbaenims went out of the building. "Annyeonghaseyo." I made an over 90 degree bow. They also bowed but exactly 90 degrees. "Why are you here? And why do you have flowers? Do you have a girlfriend?" Sunye noona pointed at me and at the flower.

"Aniyo." I smiled. "I'm waiting for _____." They looked at each other with a smile. "You're waiting for her response. Right?" Sohee noona raised her eyebrow with a smile. "Well, we can help you if you want to..." I had no response. "What?" I smiled and said that I can take care of it by myself. "Aish. You're no fun. You clearly don't know this girl." Yeeun noona patted my shoulders.

"I'll give it a try...." I looked at them. "With you guys." They started making noises. I don't know if they are blushing or just jealous. "Okay first, you need to throw that flower and just be with us. We'll take care of everything." I looked down and threw my flowers on the trash bin. After a few minutes they came back with a radio. "Anyways _____. Came back to her house. Didn't you see?"

"No." Woah. She's too fast. "Let's go. I know her house." They grabbed me happily. We stopped in front of her house. "_____-ah! Someone's here to confess!!!!" All of them shouted and gave me the megaphone. "Just say what you want to say. We'll just dance in the background." Sunye noona whispered at me. 

After a few minutes, ______ finally showed up in the window. I cleared my throat and coughed a little bit. "____-AH! I'M SORRY IF I'VE BEEN ANNOYING TO YOU THESE DAYS. BUT I REALLY LIKE YOU...." Wonder Girls sunbaes started to dance and fans started to gather. I cleared my throat again. "I DON'T CARE IF I'M AN IDOL. EVERY NIGHT AND DAY I MISSED YOU." She smiled a little when he heard that line.

"IF YOU ACCEPT ME. I PROMISE TO PROTECT YOU. I KNOW MANY FANS WILL GET JEALOUS AND START TO HATE YOU BUT I WILL CARRY ALL YOUR BURDENS. BECAUSE...." I looked down. "What?" She opened the window and started to make a big smile. "I LOVE YOU, OKAY?" She ran away from the window with a big smile but the fans that gathered started to leave but some are taking pictures.

I sighed as she didn't even showed up. "It's okay." They made me a little bit happy. Even the fans who stayed, shouted "IT'S OKAY KAI. DATE ME." Which made me laugh. "Yah." A girl shouted. I stood up with a shocked face. I turned around and saw her with a happy face. She ran to me and hugged me. "You're clearly my ideal guy. I love you too." She hugged me tighter as I rested my chin on her head.

 

"WOHOOOOO." Fans were happy and also my sunbaenims. "Thank you." I said to them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea... I kinda hate how I made this chapter. But still, Kai is flirty XD But thanks for subscribing (and for my subscribers) please enjoy!