One Shot

A Little Kiss, A Little Love

Little Baekhyun wakes up early today. He yawns and rubs his eyes cutely. He looks at the alarm clock on his bedside table. The clock shows 8.30am. He snuggles into his comfortable blanket and his huge, white, fluffy teddy bear. The comfort being under the blanket on chilly morning makes him lets out a sigh of happiness. He feels so comfortable, he almost fall asleep once again. But suddenly, he hears the door being open. He pops out his head from under the blanket and grins when he sees his mother at the door.

"Mommy!"

His mother smiles and approaches his little son, sitting at the edge of the bed. Little Baekhyun immediately hugs his mother around her waist. His mother smiles and runs her fingers through his soft hair.

"Mommy~~~"

Little Baekhyun snuggles against his mother stomach some more.

"Baekhyun-ah, happy birthday dear."

"Thank you, mommy."

He looks up to see his mother's face and grins.

"Mommy, you will bake a cake for me right? Just like last year?"

"Of course, dear. I will put a lot of strawberries. Just how you like it."

"Mommy, you're the best! I love you so much!"

"But I thought you love me the most!" 

Little Baekhyun looks at his mother, confused. His mother giggles and points to the door. Little Baekhyun screams in happiness the moment he saw his bestest of friend, Little Chanyeol stands on the door. He immediately jumps off from the bed and runs to his best friend. Little Baekhyun hugs Little Chanyeol so tight and the impact from their collision sends Chanyeol steps a few steps back. Little Baekhyun sighs in happiness the moment he's in Little Chanyeol's embrace. Little Chanyeol, being the taller between the two, pats his head lovingly.

"Are you happy to see me, Hyunnie?"

"I can't believe you're here! So early in the morning!"

"I must! Today is your birthday!"

"I will be in kitchen, baking Baekhyun's cake, okay? I will call both of you once the cake is ready."

Little Baekhyun's mother walks passed through them and smiles at them before walking down the stairs.

"Yeollie! Let's go to my bed! It's still early though. I want to sleep some more!"

"On the day of your birthday?"

"Urmm yes?"

"Okay!"

Little Chanyeol grabs Little Baekhyun's hand and drags him to his own bed. Both of them get under the cover once they're on the bed. They're laying on the bed next to each other, giggling and laughing when Little Chanyeol tickles him on his ticklish spot.

"Hyunnie, happy birthday!"

"Thanks, Yeollie! You should really start calling me hyung."

"What? No way! I don't want to! It sounds stupid. We've been best friend since forever and suddenly you want me to call you hyung?"

"I will really sulking with you if you don't want to call me that!"

"Oh well, that's too bad. To think that I want to give you a birthday present. It's not important now is it? Since Baekhyunnie is sulking with me."

Little Baekhyun bites his lips and plays with his fingers. He wants the birthday present but he wants to sulking to Little Chanyeol.

"Uhh...."

"Yes?"

"Give me my present!"

"So you're not sulking anymore?"

"N-No. Now give me!"

"Okay!"

Little Chanyeol leans in and gives a kiss on Little Baekhyun's soft, pinkish lips. When the other pulls away from the kiss, Little Baekhyun blinks his eyes innocently. After some time, he finally realized his best friend kissed him. He blushes and hides his face in his tiny palms. 

"Kyaaa Yeollie! What did you do!"

"Uh, I kissed you?"

"But why!"

"I saw mom do that to dad often after she said 'I love you' to him."

"R-Really?"

"Yes."

Little Baekhyun turns to the other side, his back facing Little Chanyeol. Little Chanyeol hugs him and nuzzles against Little Baekhyun's back.

"Hyunnie-ah..."

"Hurm?"

"I love you so much!"

Thanks to God, he was facing the other way, or else Little Chanyeol could see how red his face right now.

"Don't you love me too?"

Little Chanyeol doesn't have to wait for Little Baekhyun's answer. He knows how much the other loves him as well. 

"J-Just sleep, Yeollie."

Little Chanyeol laughs when his friend told him to sleep. He hugs him tighter and soon both of them falls asleep in each other's arms. When it's almost noon, Little Baekhyun's mother comes in and smiles over the cute sight in front of her. Her son is peacefully asleep in his best friend's embrace. Little Baekhyun's had his head on Little Chanyeol's arm and he snuggles against Little Chanyeol's chest. Little Chanyeol hugs his friend, as if he's protecting him in his sleep. Little Baekhyun's mother leaves the two of them to sleep just a little bit longer.

 

 

Just WTF did I just write, guise? Anyway, happy birthday, Byun Baekhyun! Noona loves you so so much!