Chapter 3

"Sir, Can you teach love?"

                                                        Chapter Three

 

 

 

I told you we must come here early. Can’t you see it’s too scary in here” Ji-eun spoke. It was already an hour late after the dismissal. They needed to convince Myunsoo to go home because he insisted of coming along but it’s a No. They’ll be talking about girl stuffs and it is not nice for a guy to hear it and probably he would just ask them to stop it.

“Let’s just make it fast” the librarian was not there when they got in. probably she already went home. Students are not that interested in books anymore. They’re even fortunate that the library is under construction so the doors are not locked.

It was a non-sense when Ji-Eun suggested for them to try reading books when she read in a magazine that reliable and good information can only be found in books and libraries when internet is existing in this world. But as they say, half of what is in the internet is not true.

“Where’s the cooking section?” they explored their eyes in the room, its kind a big so it might take a while.

“Found it?” Ji-Eun looked at the library book guide located to the front desk while Suzy is reading it.

“What’s that?” JI-Eun immediately hid beside Suzy when they heard “Clink-Clank” sound in the hallway while Suzy examined the sound.

“That’s…from a… girl’s heels” her words made Ji-Eun more horrified.

“It might be a…. ghost!” she closed her eyes and covered her eyes with both hands.

“Shhh! Quite” they heard the sound coming near so they automatically hid under the big front desk. Suzy managed to grab her hand and hid her under the table. It’s easier because she’s small.

 

 

 

A girl’s voice soon was heard and followed by a man’s voice which is very familiar to them.

*Ms Hwang and Professor Ok, What are they doing here?

Ji –Eun also familiarized the voice, her face looked shocked but didn’t say a thing. They just looked at each other while listening to the conversation.

“Taec, you’ve been a big help to me. I’m really glad you’re here all this time” Ms hwang said while clinking the tip of her shoes and arms crossed in her chest.

“I’ll do anything for you” the conversation was done in pure and clear English that’s why Ji-Eun looked dead confused and curious. Fortunately, Suzy’s mom enrolled her for an English lesson few years ago. Though it’s been years her memory is still sharp. She luckily fully understood what they said.

The time they are already secured that the place is cleared, they went out of where they we’re hiding for a while.

“Omo, what is Ms Hwang and Mr Ok doing here at this time. What are they talking about? Maybe the rumours are true” Suzy stared at Ji-Eun. What rumour is she talking about?

“A while ago, I heard some student talking about their “special relationship”…that can’t be true” though it’s not that good to listen in those kinds of things, they pretty much got some reasons to.

“Let’s just go” Suzy decided not to tell Ji-Eun what she understood. It might add fire to the burning house.

While walking home, Suzy’s head was filled with question that seems to take time just to get the answers. What if or what about, the questions that made her mind think.

 

 

 

Yah! Are you day dreaming?” Ji-Eun also look affected to what happened a while ago. She was the one day dreaming a while ago when she hit a trash bin down the street.

“You we’re the one day-dreaming a while ago” she murmured.

“That’s why I’ telling you to stop it right away, it’s dangerous. But it really made me think about what happened a while ago” she rubbed her chin while looking in the sky.

She was not the one; Suzy is in the same situation.

“Just don’t think about it or you might mature early and have wrinkles at young age” she lied.

 

 

Thank you for reading!

[Don't forget to leave a comment]