FATE

STUCK WITH EACH OTHER

[BOM POV]

 

As soon I run from the house try to search my baby brother seungri,I called someone,who knows seoul street more than anyone else. SIGH. Even tho I'm really lazy to call him.

 

"yoboseyo siwon oppa..."

"ah!!! my lady spring!! what's up?"

"oppaaaaa please find out seungri for me!"

"eh? is he in trouble again?"

"well sort of... ah hurry find him if not appa will kill me!!"

"what? why my bommie is so desperate?"

"oppaaaaaa hurry!!!"

"oh hold on..... (what? that place? okay)....."

"oppa did you find him?"

"yes he's in VIP club,turn the alleyway,and you should see the place,this is when he's hangout these days"

"eeeh? th-that place?"

 

That area.....that area is so dangerous that my school has forbidden students to go....

 

"we? what's up with that place? ohmooo don't tell me you scared to go there alone? don't worry bommi oppa will came save you,and we can find seungri together!!"

"wait...holding hands?"

"OF COURSE!"

"BYE!!"

 

when I think back I think that our meeting might have been fate....that is what I believe..

 

-IN FRONT OF VIP CLUB-

 

okay now I'm here,but.....

I look around this street there's so many gangster and also a so many students who skipped school hang in front of the building. Oh and also I see so many women who wear a y stuff and heavy make-up.

WHAT KIND OF PLACE IS THIS?! OUR SEUNGRI IS HERE?!

When I come in,I see seungri play the billiard with his friends. He laugh and then smoke after hearing some cheesy joke.

hehe seungri now I find you,hmm are you having fun? just laugh and then I will kill you with my karate chop!

Suddenly seungri back is shiver,he thought maybe it was the AC too cold. But then a very very hard thing hit his head.

 

"AAAWWWW WHO THE HELL IS THAT?"

"it's me...."

"no---noona? why you're even hereee?"

"ya! why someone so young like you can go to this place while I couldn't?! HUH?"

"noona stop it you're embarassing me!"

"and do you think I want to come here?! I come to pick you up! hurry grab your bag!"

"aish! hurry up and leave noona!!" seungri hold my hand so tight and push me into the front door.

"YA! PARK SEUNGRI!! if we both don't go appa will kill us you know!?"

 

Suddenly a big and tall guy come to me and seungri. He looks so mad but anyway I don't really care because seungri keep pushing me.

 

"hey you,stop right here.."

eh? is it me?

"of course it's you! pay up!"

"eeh?"

"just --just pay up! you spilled the drink in my vest you know?!"

I don't understand what he talking about! is he crazy? hhhh poor kid

"come on park seungri we're leaving now!!" I turn back to see seungri but suddenly someone pulled my hand so hard.

"I SAID COME HERE!!" omg that boys just yell really close to my ear! I think I would be deaf!!

"YA!!!!!!" I yelled back to him. That punkster! I'm so pissed of right now!

 

"the one who just screamed,come here...."

Then I saw a person lying in the big couch in the corner of the bar. Maybe he's the one who lead this gang,that involved my seungri. Everyone is lookingg at me,even my lil bro. His face full of worry and his eyes trying to explain the situation. Geez!!! That boy! Thanks to you now I get involved with your gang school!

"ah please come here....phew at least you're pretty..." then a pretty boy come to me and hold my hand. He bring me to that person.

eeeh? wait wait! what's up with this person?!

"ah that's okay Jaejoong doesn't hit girls,so let's hurry..hehe" that boy smile and it's so pretty. His face is like a prince or an angel.

"jaejoong look I brought her,look she's so pretty! It's true! Her head is small,her eyes is big and her hands and legs is so pretty!"

I can't help but blush when I heard his word. Well it's rare a boy compliment me so straight forward.

"hah so what? I don't care..."

 

That jaejoong guy stand up and when I see his close up face I gasped. He was staring at me,and he has eyes and nose that even my oppa would be so envy. His lips and the mysterius aura,make me feel strangely attracted to him. And suddenly he smiled.

"look jaejoong I told you she's so pretty!" that pretty boy talked again with a very happy face.

"hey you pay up!" then that angry guy talk to me too.

 

AIGOOO WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!

 

Suddenly that Jaejoong guy smiled to his friend,who have a pretty face,and then his friend smile to me. It seems so mysterious,there must be something...

"do you have boyfriend?" he asked to me.

"eh? no,why?"

"then be my woman...." he said that very straightforward.

WHAAAAAAAT?!