Fallen

STUCK WITH EACH OTHER

PARADISE CLUB

 

 

BOM POV

 

"hey Chaerinnie it's aready past midnight,we have school tomorrow!" Dara lift Chaerin body up.

 

"Dara I'm going to called a cab,wait here!" I go and searching for a cab. Suddenly I meet someone that I really don't want to meet. Kim Jaejoong and his gang. And of course my baby brother Seungri.

 

"Noona??"

 

"Ya! Park Seungri what are you doing here!"

 

"I.....I just..."

 

"You still underaged right??? And you have a school tomorrow! Ya you pabo ya!!" I keep hitting my brother.

 

"but noona have school too!! Aw! Noona stop hitting me!"

 

"YOU TWO STOP IT"

 

Suddenly a very cold voice stopping me. I looked up. It's Kim Jaejoong voice. I could hear someone laugh too,his name is Nichkhun I think.

 

"Khun,stop it" Nichkhun suddenly stop laughing. He looks very tense. Wait,why the mood is like this?

 

"and you!" He pointed at me.

 

"m-me??"

 

"yes,you. I know that you are a violent girl,but you've crossing the line tonight. No matter how angry you are,this isn't your home. You acted like uneducated fool and trying to beat your brother in front of his friends"

 

"You!"

 

"what? are you trying to fight me?"

 

"SO what??? are you any better than me?? You always look down at other people! Stop trying like you care and mind your own business!!"

 

"hm..a hot-blooded,uneducated,and a fighting chick"

 

"W-WHAT??"

 

"Jae........" Nichkhun trying to stop him,but he glared at him.

 

"did I say something wrong?" Jaejoong looked at his friends with a cold face.

 

"Bommie why you took so long!" Suddenly Dara came with Chaerin. She saw Jaejoong face and she suddenly have this icy cold face.

 

"Dara!"

 

"Bommie why did this guy here?"

 

"I don't know,I just meet him here"

 

"Let's go home Bom,my driver is here already" Dara said while give Jaejoong a cold look.

 

"Park Seungri!"

 

"y-yeah noona?"

 

"go home with me right now!"

 

"b-but!"

 

"no but! Hurry!" Seungri then followed me. But before I go I look at Jaejoong again.

 

"Ya! Maybe you're right. Come to think of it,I don't think you're wrong. I'm a hot blooded. I fight a lot. Well,it flows in blood anyway. I'm leaving" Then I go with my friends and Seungri.

 

 

AT THE CLUB

 

"Jae,she looked like she was hurt a lot. I know how you feel but calling her like that is just..." Nichkhun try to convince Jae

 

"yeah Jae! She left so quietly. That meant she was hurt inside!" unexpectedly Jay tried to help too.

 

'"shut up! listen,it's been a while since I've had a girl in my liking. She's my toy. Do not meddle in" Jae smile and drink his beer.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When me and Seungri already home,I saw my oppa sleeping in the living room. I ignore him and just go to my room. SIwon oppa wakes and try to called me.

 

"Bom-ah where did you go?" I ignore him and slamming the door.

 

"ya!! Bommie open the door please! Seungri you're late too,where did you go??"

 

"Hyung mind your own business,I'm tired" Seungri leaves Siwon to his room too.

 

"Ya! Park Seungri! Bommiee open the door pleasee! BOMMIEE"

 

I sighed while rolling at my bed. I kept thinking about Jaejoong words.

 

'That bastard! He had no right to call me that! but..but what's even more frustating is that............everything he said is true! I agreed with him! God...'

 

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

 

"BOMMIEE what is wrong with you?? Your oppa is right here! Tell me!! Open your door!!"

 

I shut my ear and cry like a baby all the night and still crying until I sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

SCHOOL

 

I keep thinking about him.....in home,in school,in bathroom,after I wake up,it's like he's stay in my brain and I can't take him away. Chaerin even mad at me because I didn't pay attention to her story at school.

 

"Ya! Bommie-ah!! Ya!!!!" Chaerin yelled at me when we're in canteen.

 

"eh? waeyo cl-roo?" I just look at her with blank face.

 

"listen to my storyyyy!!!" Chae almost choked me with her hands.

 

"I listened to it Chaeee don't worry aigoo" I don't want to be choked so I lying but in fact I really didn't hear about her stories kkkk

 

"You look different Bom,is there something in your mind?",Dara asked but of course I can't answer that I keep thinking about Jaejoong right?

 

"ah I'm fine Dara hehehe"

 

"really?"

 

"yeah hehe. Btw do you think I'm a fighting chick?"

 

"what are you talking about? did someone say that to you??" Chaerin asked me.

 

"do you think so? do you think I look like a fighting chick and not look like a proper girl??"

 

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Chaerin suddenly let out a big laugh. I glared at her.

 

"Ya!" Dara yelled at chaerin,and then she stop,but still holding her laugh.

 

"Ignore her. Now,tell me,who said that to you? who would dare?"

 

"Kim Jaejoong......."

 

"WHAT KIM JAEJOONG? THAT BASTARD" Chaerin again being mad at him.

 

"did he said that to you last night?" Dara asked me again

 

"I don't know! I don't want to think about it right now,hhh" I sighed again.

 

'that dork,thinking of him makes me feel uneasy. he is so irritating,and speak whatever he likes. he is so unpleasant and gives me goosebumps. I don't like him at all. Still.........even so..........why I can't get him out of my head? why?! Why do I keep thinking about that jerk? I don't like him. I really dislike him. I hate him!'