Part 6

Running Man EP 93: EXO Special

 

               

                “Let’s welcome…..EXO!” Jaesuk cheered loudly and clapped. The rest of the Running Man cast clapped thunderously as well.

                “We are one!” EXO bowed in unison. “Annyeonghaseyo, EXO imnida!” Everyone clapped loudly again. Jaesuk looked at each member in EXO and gestured to the leader.

                “Ah yeah, can you please introduce yourselves one by one?” Suho nodded and faced the camera with a bright smile on his face.

                “Annyeonghaseyo, EXO K’s guardian leader Suho imnida.”

                “Annyeonghaseyo, EXO K’s rapper Chanyeol imnida!”

                “大-大家好, 我是 EXO M Tao.” Only after his introduction did Tao notice his mistake. He blushed and took a quick glance at EXO M’s leader who appeared calm on the outside but was silently freaking out on the inside. Tao covered his mouth and let out a nervous laugh. Meanwhile, Haha and Gary was trying to comprehend what he just said.

                “Da jao hao? Doesn’t that mean hello in Chinese?” Haha asked Gary who had a blank expression on his face.

                “Yeah I think so.” Haha scratched his head. Tao bowed again and restarted.

                “I mean…a-annyeonghaseyo, EXO M maknae Tao imnida.” Kris let out a breath and raised his head.

                “Annyeonghaseyo, EXO M’s leader Kris imnida.” Things went much more smoothly from there.

                “Annyeong annyeong annyeong!  EXO M’s Xiumin imnida!”

                “Annyeonghaseyo. EXO K dancing machine Kai imnida.” He let out an embarrassed laugh when the words ‘dancing machine’ left his mouth.

                “Annyeonghaseyo, EXO K maknae Sehun imnida.

                “Annyeonghaseyo EXO M Luhan imnida.”

                “Annyeonghaseyo, EXO M Chen imnida!”

                The members of EXO bowed in sync together again. Jongkook clapped and grinned from ear to ear.

                “Oh man…who would have thought that EXO would have came?” Haha suddenly jumped out from his position.

                “Oh oh!” He bent his legs up and did the same thing twice. “Evevy evevy day, naega mandeun histoly!” Haha finished the song with a Korean accented voice and a pose. Each member of EXO cracked up, even the normally poker faced Kris and Luhan chuckled. Like before, Jongkook and Jaesuk dragged him back behind the line. Jongkook squatted down next to him and gave him a stern look.

                “Yah Donghoon. What did I say about performing in front of idols?” Jongkook spoke in a low and mock threatening tone. Haha lowered his head.

                “To not to.”

                “Exactly. And what did you do?”

                “I performed in front of idols.”

                “And what will you do from now on?”

                “Not perform in front of idols.” Jongkook ruffled the younger’s hair.

                “Good dongsaeng.” He led Haha back to the line. “Problem solved.” Jaesuk looked at the cards in his head and guffawed. Sukjin peered over his shoulders curiously, but before he was able to read anything, Jaesuk turned back to the camera and smiled.

                “And it’s now for our next segments! Tea Time with EXO! Perfect for this time of day! What time is it now…?” Jaesuk glanced down at his watch, “……indeed! It is now 2PM in the afternoon!” He watched as the staff members brought out the chairs, tables, and other equipments. “And today’s drink is……….freshly squeezed lemonade!” Jaesuk raised up a lemon and the other members groaned.

                “I still remember the last time we drank lemon tea.” In that episode, Jongkook had a cup of 11 lemon juices with only 1 ear pick amount of sugar. “Was not very pleasant.”

               

 

                 Five minutes later, everyone was seated. Jaesuk was the only one who was standing up.

                “Okay this will be EXO against Running Man. You have to roll the die to see the amount of lemons you’re going to get, don’t worry the sugar will come later and one lemon in this case would be only half of one!” Jaesuk handed Suho the die. Suho smiled nervously at him.

                “So I’m first eh? Here goes.” He let out a breath and flipped the die over the table. All eyes were on the die as it rolled and stopped at…………5. Suho threw his head back and raised his arms to the sky. “YEEEEEES!” Jaesuk gestured for Jongkook to prepare the lemon.

                “Lucky hyung.” Sehun whispered to Luhan. The older nodded back. “I’m next…” The MC gave him the big die and Sehun quickly threw it. It rolled and rolled until it paused at………………10. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” The maknae of EXO K wailed and Kai next to him giggled. Luhan patted his back in a comforting way.

                “You’ll survive.”