Part 2

Running Man EP 93: EXO Special

 

                Jihyo stepped into another classroom. It was empty. She walked back out with a befuddled look. Where could they be? Without her knowing, Gary had snuck up behind her. He tapped her lightly on her shoulder and she jumped in surprise. Turning to face him, she placed a hand over her chest.

                “Omo omo, you seriously scared me.” Gary waggled his eyebrows.

                “Oh did I know? Want to hold onto me then?” Jihyo chuckled and turned away as she went down the hallway. “W-wait! Wait for me Jihyo ah!” Behind the two, a shorter male slowly followed.

                “Stupid Monday couple. Stupid public affection. I need a love line too! Where’s a girl when you need one?” Haha muttered. He played around with his hand, eventually making it into a hand gun. He raised it to his side and walked cautiously into a classroom. A few students were there talking. There were three boys and five girls. Haha glanced at each of their faces well except for one boy who practically had his whole face covered by the hood he was wearing. “Suspicious……….I shall check him out.” Haha moved closer to the group and found the boy slowly inching away. Using that moment, he quickly ran to the boy and held onto his shoulder.

                “抱著他(hold him)!” The boy shouted in a foreign language. The boys next to him understood and held onto the confused rapper by the arms. Haha quickly realizing the situation squirmed desperately in the teenagers’ grasp. But because of their youth, the two males had more strength. The boy who cried out in Mandarin accidentally dropped his hood revealing his face. Haha’s eyes widen as he slowly began to recognize the capturer.

                “It’s you! EXO T—“ Haha began but one of the boys holding onto him covered his mouth before the elder could utter another word. The boy in charge took out a pad from his bag. He placed on a plastic glove and dabbed his hand onto the pad, letting the blue ink seep onto his hand. He then took his hand and gently placed it on top of Haha’s nametag on the back. After making sure that his hand print was clearly visible, he placed back the pad and zipped up his bag.

                “Thank you very much for helping.” He bowed to the students and said it in such a cute and heavily accented way that the girls started swooning and the boys smiled.

                “No problem Tao! Thanks for giving us your sig!” One of the males called out. Tao’s lip curved up and he waved goodbye. He took the walkie-talkie out of his pocket and raised it to his mouth. “隊長(leader), I got Haha hyung out.” The sound on the other line crackled a little.

                “好(good). Good job maknae. Meet up with Luhan and Xiumin. Be careful though, Jihyo ssi and Gary ssi is still around the 3rd floor.”Tao nodded firmly.

                “Got it. I’ll look out for them.”He placed the talkie back into his pocket and set out the door.

Haha out. Haha out.

                Jihyo and Gary looked up bewildered.

                “WHAT?! Wasn’t he just with us?! How could Haha be out?”Jihyo asked wide eyed. Gary shrugged but was equally as confused as she was. “I think that one of the guests is on this floor. Come on, we’re heading back.”She sharply turned and walked in long strides in the opposite direction with Gary trailing behind. Tao had just walked out of the classroom when he heard incoming footsteps, unknowingly letting out a squeal he quickly ran towards the direction of the bathroom with his VJ following not too far behind. Tao jumped into the boy’s bathroom and quickly locked him and his VJ into one of the stalls. Running footsteps were heard outside of the bathroom and one pair of steps stopped in front. Tao held his breath.

                “Jihyo ah, I need to use the bathroom. Wait for me?”Gary called out from outside. Jihyo stopped running and turned to face the male.

                “Don’t go now! Hold it in! The guests might still be on this floor. You can go after we finish scouting this floor okay?”Gary sighed. “Now hurry hurry! The guests might have already gone down!”She finished her sentence and ran again. He had no choice but to follow her lead. Inside the bathroom stall, Tao continued to hold his breath until he heard the last distant and faint footsteps. He let out the breath he had been holding in and as quietly as possible unlocked the door. He took a cautious step out and looked around before fully coming out. He took a peek outside and looked at the left and right. Tao took out his talkie again.

                “Hyung. I’m scared.”He said in a soft whispering tone. A soft chuckle was heard on the other line.

                “You’re on the 3rd floor right? I’ll meet you there.  I have Luhan and Chanyeol with me right now. Xiumin and Kai was busy stalking Jongkook sunbae. Oh yeah, Sehun and Chen is at the school’s café. They took my wallet.”Tao giggled into the device.

                “Of course they would be!”He chimed. He giggled again and didn’t notice a new presence behind him. That is, until the person behind tackle him in a hug. Tao shrieked but quickly clasped a hand over his own mouth when he saw the face. “KRIS HYUNG. You scared me you pabo.”He cried out and punched the elder on the arm which Kris easily blocked. He smirked slightly.

                “Always watch your back. Isn’t that what your dojo teacher always says?”Tao dropped his head and sulked, his bottom lip jutted out.

                “Well it wasn’t my fault that you suddenly came out of nowhere when I was talking to you.”He muttered and shifted his foot back and forth. Kris stared at the younger for a moment before snaking an arm around his neck.

                “你太可愛了(you’re too cute). Let’s go, Luhan and Chanyeol are waiting behind that corner. Our next target is Jongkook. Get ready.”