Part 1

Running Man EP 93: EXO Special

 

And we’re starting in 3…2…

                “Welcome to Running Man!” Yoo Jaesuk cried out and gestured to the main camera. The cast clapped loudly. “It’s episode 93!” Again more claps. “We’ve come a long way!”

                “YAH just start already!” Haha yelled from the other end of the line. Jaesuk turned to the younger in mock outrage.

                “Did you just informally say yah to me?! Why you little…” He took a threatening step towards Haha but someone in between them stopped him. Kim Jong Kook gently pushed him back to his place.

                “Hyung. Calm down.” He gave the elder a look. His arm muscles involuntarily flexing under his sweater. Jaesuk saw this and gulped. He averted his eyes from Jong Kook back to the camera.

                “And anyways.” He quickly changed the subject and held onto the MC cards. “Today we’re in front of Seoul Arts High School!” The members cheered.

                “Suzy! Suzy goes here!” Haha squealed.

                “Ah yeah yeah. PD-nim, do we have any guests today?” Sukjin spoke up. The PD shrugged.

                “I don’t know.” At that, Jihyo pointed accusingly at the PD.

                “See! Whenever he says that, there’s always a guest coming!”

                “Wah, as expected of our ace. So who do you think it’ll be this time?” Jaesuk looked from one end of the line to the other side. “Maybe SHINee?” Haha and Gary jumped out together and did a jig of what seemed to be SHINee’s Sherlock.

                “I’m so curious yeahhh!” Jongkook pulled them both back, clearing a little embarrassed that the parody didn’t work so well. Meanwhile on the opposite end of the line, a lone figure stood around awkwardly next to Jihyo. Jaesuk noticed him and laughed drawing everyone’s attention to him.

                “Ah Gwangsoo ah! I nearly forgot that you were here.” Gwangsoo bowed and stared into the camera.

                “Hello. I’m Lee Gwangsoo. I was always here guys.” Jihyo reached out and patted the male’s back. Gary saw this and stepped out of the line. He turned his back towards her direction.

                “Pat me on the back too Jihyo ah!” The cast and staff laughed. Jihyo flushed a light pink and smiled.

                “Or maybe it’ll be 2-N-E-1?” Jaesuk pronounced each letter and jumped out suddenly. “You got the fire fire, nahyeh gahseumeul koong koong koong!” Jong Koo and Haha joined in as well.

                “YOU GOTTA DROP IT LIKE IT’S HOOOOT!” Sukjin stood in the back with his arms crossed and with a longing look on his face.

                “You guys look very close.” Jaesuk smacked him lightly on the back and he stumbled a few steps forward.

                “Please enter the lobby through the main doors now.” The PD pointed towards the school. The members turned to look back at the large building.

                “We can go in now? Okay then…” One by one, the Running Man cast walked through the open doors. As they entered, they gasped at the sight before them. The 1st floor was filled with high school students. Some who were chattering, some studying, and some who were just walking about. “Wait, didn’t we do something like this before?” The PD nodded.

                “That’s right. Today you guys are going to find the guests before they find you. The mission ends in one hour, so if you’re not able to locate the guests or the guests get you out, then Running Man would lose and the guests would get Running Balls.” Jihyo nodded in thought.

                “So it’s more than one eh?” She turned towards the males of the group. “We should split into groups first. We’ll all check different floors.”

                “We’ve done that beforehand actually. Song Jihyo, Kang Gary, and Haha in one team. Ji Sukjin and Yoo Jaesuk. And then Gwangsoo and Kim Jong Kook. These will be the teams.” The others laughed when the writer announced the pairings.

                “PFFT AHAHAHA. Tiger and giraffe combination again?!” Haha laughed with his head thrown back. Jong Kook and Gwangsoo momentarily looked at each other. Gwangsoo bowed and Jong Kook let out a sigh.

                “Guys, since we’re at a high school, look for really really really good looking guys and really pretty girls that looks like SNSD or KARA okay?” Jaesuk piped up. Jihyo made an ok sign and walked to the stairways on the left.

                “We’ll be going to the 3rd floor. Kaja Haha, Gary.” She called out before disappearing up the stairs. Haha and Gary trailed behind.

                “We’ll go to the 2nd floor then.” Jaesuk and Sujkin walked in the opposite direction to the stairs on the right. Jongkook looked at Gwangsoo again before letting out yet another sigh.

                “Let’s just search this floor yeah?” Gwangsoo nodded happily and skipped along his hyung/

                But what the Running Man members didn’t know was that someone was watching them the whole time. He knew exactly where the members where going and everything else that was going on. He walked out from behind the director with a devious smirk on his handsome face. He took off the black burly jacket and cap to reveal the yellow uniform he had on underneath. He reached into his bag and took out a walkie-talkie. Raising it to his mouth level, he whispered.

                “Hyungs, the Running Men are in. Game start.”