Rooftop Angel

Into Your World (너의 세상으로)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Close My Eyes - Block B (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyyxBRXVX3Y&lr=1&feature=results_video)     ------------------------ Narrator’s P.O.V:     Naeun opened her wide eyes again for the billionth time. The night sky engulfed all of EXO Planet, yet she didn’t feel tired at all.   Placing a light hand on her pillow, she sighed. *Why can’t I just fall asleep? Am I homesick?* She glanced all around Kai and Suho’s past room. The two had moved into the other room to give her some privacy for the night.   *No… That can’t be it.* Naeun puffed up her cheeks with air. *I wanted to escape home more than ever. At least now I don’t have to deal with school, bullies, or the feeling of loneliness.* She pulled the soft blanket up around her.   *Then what is it?*Her conscience seemed to ask her. Naeun let out a dissatisfied grumble. She honestly didn’t know what was wrong with her. *At times like this, my feather would calm me down…* She grew even more depressed after realizing that her angel’s feather was still back home.   She rolled on her side and glanced out the window. Instantly, her breath hitched in as she saw a tiny glimpse of the night stars. Heck, she could even see the Milky Way from here!   “Wow…” Entranced, she automatically pushed the blanket off of herself and pressed her nose up against the window. Thousands of bright, gleaming specks coated the inky sky like shimmery fairy dust.   She longed to see more of it. Looking at the sky out of a small window created restrictions. Barriers.   *A little peek wouldn’t hurt… would it?* Naeun thought with a small smile as she tiptoed out of her room. Baekhyun’s scent still lingered on her and slightly calmed her racing heart.   As she passed EXO-K’s room, she heard loud snores from behind the door. A small, shy smile graced her lips. *I guess they’re asleep.*   When Naeun passed the kitchen, she noticed a little square on the top of the ceiling. It was slightly creaked open. Someone had been here. A small ladder was propped up against it.   Curiosity got the better of her and she climbed up the ladder, heaving the square opening away. Plus, she wanted to see the sky. Maybe that would help her sleep.   Naeun poked her head out of the opening and shivered a little as the wind blew in her hair. She was almost all the way up onto the rooftop when her foot slipped.   “KYA!” She yelped and shut her eyes instinctively when a pair of arms grabbed her underarms. Naeun slowly opened her eyes when the realized that she wasn’t falling flat on her face.   She quietly stared at her saviour as he worriedly looked at her, “Be careful! I almost didn’t catch you in time.”     “S-Sehun…?” Naeun blurted, stunned.   Sehun, the wind angel, blinked with a smile, “Yeeees?”   “W-Why are you here?” She questioned as he pulled her up effortlessly from the opening and sat her down in the middle of the rooftop. She sat down and so did he.   “I could ask you the same question.” The maknae gave her a look.   Naeun blinked, “I… couldn’t sleep.”   Sehun paused, then broke out into a beam, “I couldn’t either! Weird, huh? It’s like our minds connected or something.”   She burst out in quiet chuckles at his unusual response. “You really think so?”   Sehun shrugged and gave her a nod.   “So,” He began, after some silence. “Did you come out here to enjoy the night sky?” He casually laid down with his hands behind his head.  
Please log in to read the full chapter