Like Romeo and Juliette

Into Your World (너의 세상으로)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Romeo + Juliette - SHINee (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEQqIqFCZUs)     ** I think that this song describes this story the most. It's one of my favourites. ^^ Hope you guys listen to it to set the mood! :D     ---------------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     The glorious Friday had finally come, and Naeun just couldn’t believe her eyes.   The district’s town was beautifully decorated with generous amounts of colour splashed in. Various attractions, shops, and store clerks were warmly welcoming customers with open arms. You just couldn’t focus on one area. The whole town was simmering with excitement.   “Well, here it is!” Suho turned around, hands clasped behind his back with a delighted smile. “EXO Day, at its finest.”   “Amazing!” Tao squealed contently. Naeun slowly nodded.   All the boys turned to stare at Naeun’s reaction. She didn’t even notice that her jaw was slightly agape with shock.   D.O blinked at her with his wide round eyes and waved his hand in front of her face slowly, “Naeun-ah? Yoo-hoo!”   Sehun giggled as he smiled at the girl, “It seems like she’s too stunned to answer.”   Luhan’s expression turned amused and coy. *I know what’ll wake her up.* Slyly and inconspicuously, he jerked his hand to the side in one fluid motion.   Almost immediately, Baekhyun stumbled forward into Naeun. His hands luckily curved around Naeun’s firm shoulders as he steadied himself at the last minute.   Baekhyun let out a sigh of relief and lifted up his head to search her eyes.   “Sorry. Must’ve tripped over something.” He muttered embarrassedly.  He looked up at her, noticing that her face was bright red from the contact. They were inches away. Baekhyun felt himself heat up too.   “I-It’s okay.” She managed to blubber out. Before he could respond, a strong hand pulled him away from Naeun, sending him backwards.   “Hyung!” Sehun silently fumed, “You shouldn’t be so up close and intimate with a lady in broad daylight! Shame on you!” He crossed his arms huffily and frowned.   Chanyeol patted the maknae’s back, “There, there. Calm down, maknae.”   “Yeah, Sehun. It’s not like Baekhyun hyung fell on purpose or anything.” Kai glanced at Luhan with a smirk, who blinked obliviously and smiled back. *So Luhan hyung’s on Baekhyun’s side…*   Kai and Chanyeol shared a look and bit their lips to keep from laughing. Baekhyun and Naeun were still dazed, while Lay, Chen and Xiumin were secretly smiling too.   Suho, Tao, and D.O were still a bit bewildered. Kris just shrugged it off like the cool leader he was, “Why don’t we get a few snacks to eat and walk around to look at the attractions? Fireworks start at eight, and it’s three right now.”   They all came to a mutual agreement as Sehun jealously clung onto Naeun’s arm, grimacing at his hyung. *Oh no. He’s not getting Naeunnie this time!* The maknae turned to Naeun, who seemed to calm down.   He gave her a bright, irresistible smile, “Wanna go get some ddukbokki, first?”   Naeun’s eyes immediately twinkled, “There’s ddukbokki here?”   “Only the best.” Sehun curtly nodded. Naeun sweetly smiled, curling her hair behind her ear, “Let’s go!” Quickly, they ran off.   Baekhyun watched the scene with a longing gaze. He pouted very subtly. *I wanted to go eat with Naeun too…* Dismally, he linked arms with Chanyeol, “Come on, Yeol. Let’s go get something to eat.” Without complaining, Chanyeol happily left.   Lay watched Naeun and Sehun’s backside as he turned to Luhan with his hands in his pockets. “Gege, you just got dumped.” He said seriously.   Everyone fought back their laughter but the maknae.   Tao giggled, “Yixing-ge might be right.” Kris rolled his eyes. *Tao’s so clueless sometimes.*   Luhan sheepishly smiled, “I probably did.” He turned to look at Sehun animatedly conversing with Naeun and felt a little bit sorry for him. *Sehun-ah… When will you realize that you’re not the one for Naeun?*   Xiumin sensed the dampened mood and clapped his hand on Luhan’s back. Luhan became startled and stared at his grinning hyung.   “Okay, okay. You can be my date for today… Although Sehun won’t like that his precious hyung is being stolen away.” He chuckled. Luhan softly smiled, “Fine with me, Minseok hyung.”   Before they left, Luhan turned to the group, “Anyone want to come with? Jongin? Want to come?”   Kai raised an eyebrow, “And be the third wheel? Thanks, but no thanks.” He shook his head and strode off to look on his own with his hands in his pockets.
Please log in to read the full chapter