With Only a Feather

Into Your World (너의 세상으로)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Answer The Phone - F.Cuz (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1rsle0apXE)     ------------------------ Narrator’s P.O.V:     With a jolt, Naeun woke up. Her eyelids along with her long eyelashes opened up slowly. She stared blankly at the ceiling.   Heaving a sigh, she turned her head around and stared at her side table. Sadly smiling, she the bright white feather that sat on top of it before picking it up carefully in her hands.   She stared at her reflection in the nearby mirror. *My angel…* She absentmindedly raised the feather up to her cheek, as if it would disappear at any given moment.   *I dreamt about you again… It’s the fourth time this week.* Naeun closed her eyes peacefully, dreading to go to school. *Could this be some sort of a sign?* She opened her eyes and seemed somewhat disappointed that she was still alone.   Naeun had forgotten his face, but remembered only bits and pieces of his flawless qualities. She tightly clung onto those and tried hard to remember him every day.   She timidly peeked at the digital clock beside her and grimaced. Naeun had woken up a bit earlier than she normally would on school days. Slowly, she put down the feather and pouted, “Psh… A sign? Yeah, right…” She grumbled.   But still, she felt that she was indebted to the boy that had saved her miraculously that day. When she went back to the hospital, doctors had been stunned by her sudden recovery. After bunches of tests, she was finally discharged.   “I don’t know how you did it.”The kind doctor shook his head in disbelief, “But your leukemia is completely gone.”   Naeun never told anyone about her saviour and promised to keep it a secret between only her and him. After being taken in by her strict grandfather who moved in with his nieces a year ago, Naeun started living by herself.   Gently, she put the feather onto her lips and set it back down in its rightful place.   “I am always thinking about you.” Naeun murmured. After a quick smile, she changed into her uniform and got ready for school.   ----------------------   Naeun quietly sat at her desk while the teacher rambled on and on about physics and whatnot. She was smart, sure, but she had absolutely no will to listen.   *That luscious brown hair… His blinding smile… The glowing halo and cashmere wings… Will I ever see him again? He was just so perf—*
Please log in to read the full chapter