Luhan

Into Your World (너의 세상으로)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Really Hate You - IU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKkrqlqmD3E)     ----------------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     Naeun sat beside Sehun in silence. The only sound that echoed in the woods was the quiet rush of the water from the water fountain behind them.   Naeun leaned over a bit to peer at Sehun’s face. Sure, he was handsome, but even more so in the moonlight.     Sehun turned to look at her as she gently smiled. He softened a bit and squeezed her hand as he let in a shaky breath.   “Hide and Seek… was a game that I played a lot as a child.” He blew his brown bangs out of his face and lightly smiled. “But I didn’t play it alone, obviously. I mostly played it with Luhan hyung.”   Naeun racked her brain for the name. *Luhan…?*   “Our other half, EXO-M, consists of their leader, Kris hyung, Luhan, Xiumin, Lay (or Yixing), Chen, and their maknae, Tao.” Sehun continued, pointing at each of their faces. “Everyone in EXO-M except Xiumin hyung and Chen hyung are Chinese.”   “EXO-M…” Naeun murmured as Sehun nodded. “He’s in EXO-M?”   “Yes.” Sehun’s voice was getting dangerously low. He tried to speak as little as possible so that he didn’t end up quivering. “Luhan hyung and I were close. We were closer than anyone in EXO. Although he was centuries older than me, he felt like he was my age.”   Naeun softened as she looked at the sky and continued to listen. *…Friend, huh?*   Sehun pursed his lips, “But one day… Everything went wrong.”   “What do you mean?” Naeun questioned cautiously. She didn’t want to reopen any painful wounds.   “Before I was banished with the other hyungs into EXO Planet, me and Luhan hyung played a round of Hide and Seek. We were still quite young then. Probably in our preteen years.” Sehun attempted a smile, but failed. “Luhan hyung was the seeker, and I was in hiding, but then… I…I…”   Naeun immediately turned around when Sehun choked on his words. Hasty tears welled up in his eyes and he couldn’t breathe.   “Sehun…” Naeun murmured, almost sympathetically.   Sehun struggled to get his words out without breaking down, “N-Naeun, I—You can’t imagine how guilty I felt when I disappeared during the game. You just can’t possibly imagine—“   Naeun couldn’t do anything to stop him. Sehun was just blubbering out words that he could muster. It was heartbreaking.
Please log in to read the full chapter