Day 12

A Little Too Late

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_facUTfVwY

 

              Kris opens the door to EXO-M’s apartment. It was another day of tiring preparation for the dance. He shuffles his feet into slippers and drag himself to the living room. Kris flops onto the gray leather sofa, hoping that nothing will disturb his sleep.

               Pieces of scattered clothing were lying around the house. Kris groans and forces his eyes to open, waking up to Lay who wore nothing but a pair of black track pants.

               “When are you going to stop this nonsense?” Kris stands up and glares at him.

               “What do you mean?” Lay walks to the kitchen and grabs a cup from the cupboard.

               “I’m coming home every night and have to deal with this mess. You know how badly this is if it gets out?” Kris was losing his patience.

               Lay just chuckles as he takes a drink of water.

               A beautiful girl with long chestnut coloured hair walks out of Lay’s bedroom, picking up her clothes from the floor. Lay walks to her and kisses her neck.

               “Hey baby, how did you like it?” He whispers in her year. She just giggles and returns a quick kiss on the lips which eventually turn into a more heated make out session.

               “YOU. OUT.” Kris suddenly yells. The girl shudders at the angered leader’s reaction and speeds up her process of getting ready. “Call me.” She mouths at Lay before closing the door.

               “Aw, why did you kick her out? I could’ve had a little more fun with her.” Lay scratches his head irritated.

               “I’m sick of you bringing girls home every night! When are you going to get your life back together?” Kris screams at Lay, who just gave him a quick glance before heading back into his room.

               Kris holds Lay’s shoulder with a strong grip. “Zhang Yi Xing, you aren’t leaving until I’m done talking.” Kris pushes Lay against the wall. “You need to stop whatever bull you are doing now. You think its funny? Huh?” Kris threatens him with a menacing tone. “I can’t watch you put your life to waste like this. Not after what ________ had to sacrifice for you.”

               Lay’s expression immediately grows serious, his jaw tensed.

               “Sacrifice?” He scoffs, “More like throwing away something she didn’t wanted!” Lay pushes Kris’ body offensively back.

               “Don’t you get it? She still loved you when she wrote that letter! She chose to leave you for the sake of your career!” Kris yells angrily, “Are you really that stupid?”

               Lay’s eyes soften. I don’t want to hear it. There are all excuses. It was her, she did wrong to me. “Whatever…” He pulls Kris’ hand on his shoulder away and walks back into his room.

               “Yi Xing.” Kris calmly says, causing Lay to stand still. “Please don’t disappoint me.”

Lay turns away and gives Kris a quick look, then resumes walking back into his room.

  

               “Skipping practice again?” One of the bouncers chuckles.

               “You know it.” Lay smirks before entering the club. The room was dark and filled with smoke from cigarettes and heated steam. Neon lights were shining on the dance floor, making Lay’s eyes twinkle from the excitement of his recent night life. As he walks down the stairs, he could feel the compression of girls pressing their bodies against him. It was turning him on, but he knew that these were the desperate ones that are willing to leave with him anytime. Today, he is up for a challenge to get the hottest girl in the club, the one who always sits on the side with a martini.

               “You’re here!” A friend of Lay whom he met at the club pats his back. “God, all the girls are talking about you. Being an idol really makes a difference, huh?” He laughs. Lay shakes his head and laughs along, “Nah, they are just all .”

               “Even Baek Su-ah is checking you out, look.” His friend nudges him to the direction where she was sitting. Su-ah crosses her legs and gives Lay a look in the eye to invite him over.

“Be right back…” Lay smirks at his new group of friends and walks to Su-ah.

               “Hey, can I take a seat?” Lay says smoothly while all the other girls around Su-ah giggle like crazy.

               “Yeah, go ahead.” Su-ah looks at Lay seductively and puts her hand on his lap.

               “Mmmm….” Su-ah moans and Lay kisses her neck while her legs are wrapped tightly around his waist. Lay drops the both of them onto the bed, where she quickly starts to his shirt, demanding for more.  “Take it off. Now.” She whispers harshly into his ear, then finding her way back to his lips, kissing them again.

               Baek Su-ah, you act like you’re superior compared to other people, but aren’t you just as desperate as any girl who I’ve slept with the past few days.

               Lay smirks as he rips his shirt off, then proceeding into stripping Su-ah as well.

               “Please don’t disappoint me.”

               Lay quickly pulls away from Su-ah and shakes his head, trying to take Kris’ words away.

               “What’s wrong Lay?” Su-ah asks.

               “Noth-” Before Lay could finish, Su-ah pulls Lay’s neck down and start abusing his lips again.

               “I shouldn’t be so selfish.”

               “I need to let you go.”

               我愛你.”

               ________. Her last words for me.

                Images of you start to pop up in his head, your bright smile, your childish pout, your serious face when you tell him to eat more. Sweet moments of you two replay in his mind like a CD on repeat.

               The pain is unbearable.

               The amount of desire he has for you is tearing his heart apart.

                Lay stops kissing Su-ah and stands back up, leaving her lying on the bed, undressed.

               “W-what are you doing?” Su-ah gasps, shocked at his reaction.

               “Sorry…I don’t think I can do this.” Lay mutters as he redresses himself. “Don’t worry, I’ll pay the hotel room fee.”

               “B-but where are you go-” Lay leaves the room before Su-ah finishes her sentence. “ARGH! DID THAT BASTARD JUST PLAY ME?” She screams and throws a pillow across the room violently.

               After paying for the room at the counter, Lay leaves the hotel. A drop of rain lands on his cheek, rolling down to his chin.

               I’m so sorry, _________. I failed to do what you wanted me to do. I used your departure for a stupid excuse to slack off. I’m sorry for not treating you better. I’m sorry for neglecting your kindness to me. I’m sorry…I’m sorry.

               It was raining. Everyone was already in their homes with their family or returning to their loved ones. But Lay stood on the street alone, soaked from head to toe.

               “Please come back…Please…” Lay begs as he falls on his knees.

               But under the rain, nobody could see him crying.

 

 

a/n: lay, ur such a player D: how dare you! *slaps*

hehehe hope u guys like the update ~ I never said this but

I LOVE YOU MY SUBSCRIBERS <3 HEHEHEHE

/sorry i can't write steamy rated scenes for life ><