Gold Digger

Prince Chanyeol Said He's Gay So We Said "I Do"

[Hyunjin POV]

Cue internal conflict #2938123.  To be a gold digger or not to be? That is the question.

Oh god. I was making this so much more dramatic than it was, just marry the kid, let him know you’re not a guy after getting married, get divorced and get half his fortune. Four easy steps. Or tell him I’m a girl now and just keep living my normal everyday life. I was living an okay enough life to survive on my own. It’s not like I was begging on the streets for money or anything.

GAH.

Okay now Mr. Prince was blabbering away while I was in this dilemma. I felt a little sorry because I wasn’t being so nice to him, while he was all smiley and giddy. Too bad for him though, I mean he wasn’t the one dealing with the problem I was.

He was instead skipping around and touring me throughout the palace trying to get me to talk openly with him.

That was it.

The end of this.

The act lasted about 2 hours and the play was ending already.

I couldn’t live my whole life with this guy that I barely know.

“Excuse me?”

“Yes?” He replied, cheerful I’d finally been the one to say something.

“I really don’t want to marry you.”

 “You just said you would though!!” He whined and held onto my arm.

“Yeah, well I changed my mind.” I stated bluntly.

“Noo! You have to now!” He grinned.

I shook him off my arm. “Okay listen. Firstly, I’m not a guy. Secondly, I do not believe in arranged marriages, do you know what year it is? It’s 2012. Not a year where arranged marriages take place. Plus someone like me barely has time to believe in love. Thirdly, do you ever think things through? We could never understand each other. It just wouldn’t work. I’m a common person, I works and go to school and all that good stuff while you laze around in the palace waiting for people to do things for you. In a few years, I could be one of the people working for you. You must be stupid not to understand that.” It sounded harsh but that was the way it needed to be said. I took one last look at his face, thinking he would be crying considering he was so childish, but he just looked shocked.

I turned and walked off. It felt kind of good. I mean, now I won’t have to ever tell my children that I married their dad for money. That was a positive thought right?

It didn’t take me long to get home. It was too late to go to work now so I just called in sick. Ugh.

Time for school work! I  wanted to do school work more often but there wasn’t usually a lot of time. My older brother and I were the ones supplying all the money for rent and my mom’s hospital bill. He was just out of college and had to pay rent for his own apartment too so I had to help out as much as I could. I hated being a burden to others, it just made me look weak.

I wasn’t surprised to find myself wake up over my school work. My drool had made it slightly wet and I wiped it off frantically.

Ding dong! Ding dong!

What was that?

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

Oh the doorbell. I looked at the watch and saw it was only 3 AM. What. Who the eff was here at 3 AM.

A ? Serial Killer? Oh my gosh. I was scared now.

“W-Who is it?” I asked loudly.

“Uhh… It’s me.” A very deep voice replied. 

 

 

 

 

Heeey! Sorry for not updating C: 

I will be updating WAY more often now that school is over! 

Also , if you were looking for those  arrange marriage fics, it may have seemed like one....

But it's not exactly so I'm sorry :c I just am not completely fond of those O;  

Also check out the awesome poster C: *has not updated since I got it*