So You Will Marry Me Right? Please?!

Prince Chanyeol Said He's Gay So We Said "I Do"

[HyunJin POV]

His mother regarded me with disgust. “You have got to be kidding.” She spoke to Chanyeol. “He looks like a begger.”

Chanyeol stared at his mother like she was crazy. “Begger?! How. He’s amazing. He’s perfect. Even perfect if an understatement.”

Wow. I don’t know what he saw in me, but thank you?

“Stand up.” Chanyeol ordered his mother and she listened. He sat me down in her chair with force.

Then mother and son examined me.

I felt like one of those horses, the ones that horse racers go to purchase and inspect every element of.

I felt like an animal, an item, something. Not someone.

“Excuse me, I don’t really want to marry you though.”

“See, even his voice is amazing. It’s as smooth as melted caramel and as clear as polished glass.” Chanyeol exclaimed.

Was he paying no attention to what I was saying?!

“I was-”

“Shhh!” Chanyeol looked at me. “That’s enough of a demonstration of your voce.”  

His mother just shook her head. ‘I don’t approve.”

“Please Please Please Please Please.” He was literally begging.

“If you say no then I’ll run away from home and to China where Luhan hyung is and never come back. I really will. I’ll register myself as a missing person.” He threatened.

She glared at him “Stop using that threat with me! Aish, I remember the last time you threatened me to go live with the pandas in the wilderness in a panda costume. And you actually did it.” She rolled up a piece of paper and smacked him. “Remember we found you after a week?! Do you think we won’t find you again?!” She hit him even more.

“I’ll make sure you can’t find me this time.” He promised her. “And I’ll even take him with me.” Chanyeol pointed to me.

The queen smacked her head. Wow. I didn’t know rich people face palmed.

“What did I do to have a son like you?!” She whined.

“You must have prayed lots to have a great son” Chanyeol replied.

“Just get out.”

Chanyeol grabbed my arm, once again, and pulled me out of the room while yelling. “I’M TAKING IT AS A ‘GET MARRIED.’ THEN.” He then proceeded to run, and pulled me into his room.

He closed the door. And locked it.

Was he planning on…? NO. I wasn’t ready for that yet.

“Y-you know that I know some martial arts right?” I said trying to scare him.

“Oh really? Me too! I’ve been learning since I was young!” He said cheerfully.

He sat on his bed and sat me down on it too.

It was so soft, like sitting on a cloud, oh my.

But I was enjoying the bed until I realized we were ON a bed.

Holy crap. I stood up immediately.

“You don’t want to sit?” he asked. Call me dirty or erted, but I imagined it completely differently. I imagined him saying it with a sly smile and adding on a “Ayy girl, let’s have some fun all day, all night.” And a hip to go along with it.

I shivered at the thoughts. “No, no thanks. I’m fine standing. Why are we here anyway?” I asked cautiously.

“Well, because we’re getting married.”

“We can’t have our wedding night already! No. No.” So we were here for sinister purposes?!

“Wedding night? Don’t go so fast” He said laughing.

I looked at him, confused. “Well, I’m not marrying you anyway. I barely know you.” I stated.

He looked at me with puppy eyes. “Please, I just want to marry someone to satisfy my parents, or else I would have started out with dating. After we get married we can just pretend we’re not. Except you’ll be living with me. But but, we can still start like normal couples.”

I was still set on not marrying this guy. I mean, why in the world would I ever? Plus, I didn’t understand why he wanted to marry me. And on top of that he thought I was a freakin guy.

“Really, I’ll treat you well. Plus you can use all my money to buy lots of luxury items and and it’ll just be like dating, I promise. Will you marry me please? Just say yes.”

Wait did he just say money?

That’s right, he is rich. I’d get so much money, I could use it to help my family.

My life would flip over.

Everything would be completely different.

Plus, there was always that option of divorce if I wasn’t content later.

….Yes.” 

 

 

 

On a side note. Please take this poll. C: