KEY V

~SHINee Facts~
Since it's Almighty's birthday, extra update about him, guys! :3

_________________________________

1. Key said he wants to be with BoA on WGM. (We Got Married)

2. When they were trainees, Key would only be able to train on the weekends, since he lived in Daegu. So when Summer came, and there wasn't school, he went to Seoul to train full time. He was super lonely though, so whenever he could, he would always want to go to Taemin's house. Taemin came home one day and his mom said "Oh Kibum was here a while ago. He came, played with the dog, and then left.", leaving Taemin with a ".__." face.

3. Back in 2nd grade, Key hid the spoon and chopsticks of the girl he liked, hoping that she would end up eating with him. She ended up eating with her hands, leaving him disappointed.

4. Key owns about 30 pairs of jeans.

5. Key would blast his music and sing it at night when he fails to go to sleep and at times it annoyed the members.

6. Key thinks shooting music videos is the easiest thing to do.

7. There was once, Key had often listened to Justin Bieber’s songs.

8. Key realized that he is a greedy person.

9. Key thought that if he wear a girl’s clothes, he will look like a real girl, and nobody could defeat him.

10. When SHINee just debuted, fans thought Key and Jonghyun were brothers because they were so close, looked alike, and have the same surname.

11. Host: "‘Key likes girl groups, right?"

Key: "Oh, yes, yes…wait, what did he just say?"

12. Key: "I want to try being quiet like Minho but I CAN’T..."

13. "I think I’m the prettiest." - Key

14. "We have something at our dorm that no one else has."

MC: "What is it?"

Key: "We have a snail!"

15. “Didn’t I tell you not to touch things without umma’s permission?” - Key

16. “So my dream isn’t to become the “best”, it’s to be someone who I’m not ashamed to be.” - Key

17. What would Key do if he could become a girl? He would date all the other members once and see how it is. He does not know how it is like when the members are in front of a girl, he is really curious about it.

18. “What are you looking at? ... is it your first time seeing a pretty girl?...” (Referring to himself a.k.a. A pretty girl) - Key

19. "Should we just deceive everyone and debut as a girl group?" - Key

20. Apparently, Key watches TTBY (To The Beautiful You) with the volume down, because he finds it hard to hear Minho and Sulli talking lovey-dovey to each other.